- Username: catching-revenge
- Member Since: 2012-11-03
- Real name: Romi Gray
- MSN: Nada
- AIM: To get bitten by Dracula the Unicorn
- ICQ: ICQ? Sounds like I see you. STALKER.
- YAHOO: Someone's excited, eh?
- JABBER: What in the actual-?
- Bio:Hi there! Hmmm... about me? RIght then, okay, yes... how do I put it into words? Coffee. Music. Sleep. I like writing, art, drama, cats and the TV shows Supernatural (because it's amazing), Merlin, Doctor Who and Sherlock. It's been nice describing myself to you, my dear stalker. Romi, over and out xo
- 3 Reviews
Literal Hell isn't easy to manage, especially when you're a teenage boy whose biggest aim in life is to not get shoved into a locker everyday.3Exciting
- 3 Reviews
*FRERARD ONESHOT* Deciding what to buy everyone for Christmas is always hard, but this year Frank is finding it especially difficult...2Insightful
In which our hero wakes up with a problem…A very big, rock hard problem…
In: Guns n' Roses
- Authors: 198135
- Stories: 39129
Important message in chapter four. Please read it.
Yes, yes, auditions. Note added.
More auditions. Haven't done this in a while. Notes added.
Could you walk away from everything you know? Start again with a dangerous stranger? Could I do it? ...
"So you're like, my bitch now?" :FRERARD: