- Username: MCROD
- Member Since: 2012-12-03
- Real name: Stevie
- AIM: To be a writer wait is this what it means by AIM?
- YAHOO: Yahoo is awesome and all but I don't have one
- JABBER: No but I'll jabber you
- Bio:Well to begin with I love tacos and I'm Hispanic. But anyway my name is Stevie Ortiz .......my two fav bands of all time are evanescence and my chemical romance. I live in a small town called San Juan in Texas. Where I live, there are more gangsters than cowboys so when you come here make sure to bring a bulletproof vest. Im 14 years old and my birthday is on December 1st. Im a ghetto/nerdy person on the outside but if you get to know me im very nice (or so i like to think). Also FYI I will only be writing frerard and Gerard way oc if I don't write the later then I'm sorry. My love belongs to FRERARD BITCHES. So yeah bye jiggly puffs P.S don't be surprised or offended if I call you nigga I'm either just playing around or it's my ghetto side coming out of its shell when it shouldn't.
- My favourite bands are: My Chemical Romance, Betty Curse, Paramore, Evanescence, Mindless Self Indulgence, You me at six, Green Day, Panic! at the disco, Fall Out boy, The Pretty Reckles...
- Lucy/CosmicZombie. 16. My Chemical Romance, The Used and LostAlone enthusiast. Writer. Freak. Aspiring bassist with anxiety issues. History geek. Technology retard and writer of all things Frerard....
- My name's Kayla, I'm 15 and I love My Chemical Romance. Music is my life. I love to sing. I swear entirely too much. (Why? Because fuck you.) I write Frerards and Pikeys, but if you're looking for ...
- "Fashion Is A Form Of Ugliness So Severe That We Must Alter It Every Six Months." Online Surveys
Rose Tyler is looking for a way back to the doctor. She just may have found it.
In: Doctor Who
- Authors: 198215
- Stories: 39144
A lament, to what was. *Rated R for language*
This will now instead be a series of Gundam SEED based oneshots in a similar fashion to Sheltie's wo...
In: Gundam SEED
"Because they're going to arrest me for earthbending." And they did, but things didn't go according ...
A collection of shitty poems I write. More for therapeutic purposes than anything, but feel free to ...