- Username: fruit_addict
- Member Since: 2006-06-04
- Real name: BoB
- Bio:Fave quotes: One major thing about me is that I love quotes. I try to manage to work them into everyday conversation without the other person noticing. It happens. So here's a few of my favorite... "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to decieve!" -Sir Walter Scott "[When answering the question, 'Who is this?' over the phone] why do people always say, 'It's me!'? What's the alternative- demonic possesion?" -Ollie Chandler, Deception by Randy Alcorn "It is fortunate for this community that I am not a Criminal" - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans "If he had had a beard he would have stroked it" -Artemis Fowl, Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer "It's in your Genes boy!" "Actually, I'm adopted" -Smallville "You keep on using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means"- Inigo Montoya, Princess Bride "It wasn't the first time I'd been called an idiot, but when the guy calling you that has a big gun with a silencer and a recent track record of at least four murders, you don't sass him. And you certainly don't make cracks about his mother. 'Like mother, like son,' I said." -Ollie Chandler, Deception by Randy Alcorn "Why should the people listen to you?" "Because unlike other Robin Hoods I can speak in an English accent." -Robin Hood: Men in Tights "Mouse Trap! We should have played Mouse Trap! Ya roll the dice, ya move the mice, nobody gets hurt!"-Bob the tomato, The Toy that Saved Christmas(veggie tales of course) "Great minds think alike... and fools seldom differ"-unknown
- hi!!! i am short, blonde (though not dumb) and i LOVE writing fanfics!! i like reading Laurell K. Hamilton books, Inuyasha, Danny Phantom, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and much much more!
- IT auditor by day, aspiring writer by night
- Name: to my friends: Sarah to my family: Paige to Rielly and Chase (who are like brothers to me): Reptile to you guys: Princess or Princessofoyownworld...or any of the above but Reptile Ag...
- I'm a poet, a writer and a video gamer. My name is Darkness' Kid, but am called Darks for short. Thanks to everyone who reviews my stories. I really do appreciate it. Keep on writing! ...
- I am a girl but i don't wanna put my real name hehehe
Beginning in the fifth year, Harry begins to realise that the world is a lot more complex than black...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 198055
- Stories: 39115
The motivation to do anything to be beautiful.Just to feel it for a second.To know what it's like.
It's hard being best friends with a killer, but Desmond has managed so far, its not until he finds o...
Not a liar..
A not-so-creepy creepypasta for Jazzy. Enjoy :3