- Username: JesusKetchum31
- Member Since: 2005-07-01
- Real name: Typical
- AIM: Giftofwily1226
- Bio:Hello. I'm a college student and fangirl. A note about my username: "Jesusketchum" is not intended to be offensive. Instead, it's a commentary on one of my favorite fictional character arcs: the plight of Ash Ketchum in Pokemon. Ash is an innocent young boy who saves the world several times--a messianic figure. No one in the fandom seems to notice this, but the Christian community outside of Pokemon has discussed it at length. I enjoy reading and writing about Christlike figures like Ash, and this screenname was chosen out of respect for him and his ilk in other pop culture. The number? Well, that's another story. Anyway... As a fanfic writer, I'm very fond of writing Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction and I've recently rediscovered my love of Power Rangers. Also, I'm one of two Los Luchadores fanfic writers I know of... It's not very popular. I'm thinking about branching out. As for reading, I like just about anything I'm familiar with as long as it's well-written. In terms of style, I often try to redeem cliches and botched plot/character arcs. I also try to redeem hated characters, and characters I don't like. This is just my style, my way--"Waste not, want not." Be warned--I do not write perfectly tame fanfiction. While I have yet to post anything sexually explicit, I often use offensive language, innuendo and references to sexuality, and gratuitous violence. I also dabble in Slash. I'm usually pretty good about noting what's what in my descriptions though. Generally, you shouldn't read my work if you don't want to be offended. I often dabble in politics, even when I'm not being offensive. Still, don't worry, this is not teh pronz. Also, for those of you who might be concerned about the violence in my stories... I'm prettymuch nonviolent in person. It's just an outlet. I've heard of and seen some pretty terrible things in my life, and this is my way of dealing with them.
- Ariel is a gender ambiguous nutcase from Washington. Its favorite hobbies are writing, drawing, and messing with people's minds. It recently graduated from EWU with a degree in Creative Writing. Do...
- I read and write for the following fandoms: RPS with Savage Garden, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Placebo, and the LOTR cast (Viggo/Orli). FPS with CSI (Warrick/Nick, Greg/Nick/Warrick, Warrick/Greg...
- "All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light...
- Metatextual but smutty, sometimes with current events.
- Aw, what the hell, I might as well sign up for another fic archieve other than FF.net. :) I'm Puri-chan, and I'm just your average fangirl that takes the mellow side of life and sips chocolate m...
- In 1985, I was born, and 20 years later, I wrote this. So let's talk about my birth. I was a boy. I still am. I was in South Wales. I still am. I couldn't write. I can now, and I do so somet...
- I am 22, female and English. Most of my fanfic is Hannibal Lecter related (and on ff.net under the above moniker - I can't be bothered to move them), but I occasionally write for Star Wars and HP. ...
- As my username suggests, I like anything to do with Nintendo. However, for some reason I choose to write primarily Sonic fanfiction. I guess I just find the characters easier to write about.
- I'm just a girl who like fanficcing. Beware of crackfic. Weird, silly, often slashy or otherwise perverted crackfic. Also AUs. Likes slash and het, kthx. And remember, fandom is funny. Laugh...
- I am a lazy ass who never really bothers to update the archives that I belong to. And when I do update, it's usually a whole chunk of fics. It's a really bad habit, in a way. My LiveJournal is a...
- Two things, really: 1.) Minimalism is glory, and drabbles are my crack; if I were paid by the word, I'd die of starvation. I am trying to change this. 2.) Sad endings move me, and happy endin...
- My fic, such as it is, tends to be short and character-study-ish. It can also be found on fanfiction.net in this name and on my Livejournal, in various communities. My poetry is to be found (under ...
- Just your average fic writer. Anime, book and now even a TV show are my fandoms... hope you enjoy! A complete listing of my fanfiction can be found at http://www.fanfiction.net/~kuwachan
- Authors: 198068
- Stories: 39117
I set this when Brendon was in highschool. He meets new girl Trisha, but will she fall for the nerd ...
Rachel is the new girl at Belleville high school for her senior year, but what happens when she meet...
On the night Voldemort attacks the Potter's home, a completely different person finds Harry before S...
In: Harry Potter
This is just a simple love story between Frank and Gerard. Don't like? Don't read. -_-
The bad thoughts I have when I'm alone (almost always)