- Username: Wallwalker
- Member Since: 2005-05-05
- Bio:I'm the quiet sort; I poke around in small fandoms a lot. I love crackpot theories and random moments of inspiration and getting honest critique, though I'm not so good at giving it. (I would like to ask one small thing: if you give me a negative rating, please leave a note telling me why. I've not had it happen to me yet but I'm sure it's frustrating to find someone's rated a story that the author worked hard on as, say, OOC and then didn't explain why they thought the characters were off. As long as it's a polite argument and not a flame, I'll read it.)
- I could make a career out of being blue I could dress in black and read Camus Smoke clove cigarettes and drink vermouth Like I was seventeen That would be a scream -The Magnetic Fields ...
- I write.
- if you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea. - antoine de saint-exupéry
- This is all out of date. You may, for now, presume that I am an evil truck keeping up a one-sided rivalry with Optimus Prime. Because, frankly, Motormaster/Menasor is awesome, in his disturbed way.
- Guys, if you'd like to read my stuff, please go to my FF.net account under 'Guardian1' -- the formatting here just makes my stories look like ass. http://www.fanfiction.net/~Guardian1
- 23, male, and a graduate student with nowhere to go and too much to do. Write mainly for FF8, which is assuredly the most insane of all the Final Fantasies. Please review, whether you enjoyed t...
Putting the story to be able to read it easier and in bulk I do not own or wrote the story only put ...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 278228
- Stories: 39857
Do you know what it's like to be invisible?
"I’ve got a band. We’ve been lookin’ for a couple of girls to dance on the sides of the stage....
In: Guns n' Roses
Fourth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Anna's past nightmares come back to haunt her out of the blue...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Fifteenth book in "Ghost Doll." One confession in San Diego, California from Anna's aunt, Allison, w...
In: Yami no Matsuei
blah oueljfnwe blah. OUDLGJF n;ld. Sorry the rhythm jumps everywhere. I was in class and my mind was...