- Username: Togot
- Member Since: 2005-08-10
- Real name: Andrew Jones
- Bio:I’m a deeply depressed and sadistic individual with a fucked up imagination so I like to get it out of my head by writing. A lot of people have said that my stories are kind of dark, that wasn't really my intention I just write whatever is in my head. When I was growing up I didn’t play with toys the way most kids did. I simply set them up the way I wanted them and stared at them while, in my mind, I saw them moving and talking and so on. I think this helped develop my imagination and is the basis of some of my stories. Feel free to rate and review my stories, I can always use some constructive criticism
- HI! It's been a while since I've been on this website, I am going to try and write again. My name is Kurt I'm 23 and I currently serve in the military, I'm a seasoned war vet. If you want leave a r...
- I’m a deeply depressed and sadistic individual with a fucked up imagination so I like to get it out of my head by writing. A lot of people have said that my stories are kind of dark, that wasn't...
- hi all,, im new to this as u can tell.. i have a sexual mind,, and find it fun to write those thoughts down,, i do hope u enjoy xx
- Welcome to my profile, I hope you enjoy my stories and poems. A little about me, I'm 32 years old and live in the US. I love to write and am very thankful for sites like this one. ****************...
Implied ferard...no actual boy on boy action, just implied. Mikey hears something and wonders what i...
- Authors: 607611
- Stories: 40295
Red wedding shoes for your wedding are an incredible choice for the bride that wishes to show off he...
In: Wedding Peach
In which we rewrite everything. Gerard is the little voice in Ashley Purdy's head. What happens when...
Hollywood and Disney DVD movies released in US are labeled as Region 1, while for those who want to ...
We all know how the story around the Ocarina of Time goes. But what would happen if it went a bit di...
This will be my first ever fanfiction even though I've been reading them for a couple years now. Thi...