- Username: Trinda
- Member Since: 2006-08-17
- Real name: Trinda
- MSN: email@example.com
- Bio:Hiya! I was a HUUUGE Delilah & Julius fan 3 years ago and theat's when I created this account. It was mainly for keeping in contact with other D&J authors, but then an idea for a story came to my head and I sat down to write it. And then I got side tracked off writting said story. And that brings me to now, at the age of 18 and finishing a story probably no one cares about now, except me. And that's all that counts, right? So, go read it! And let me know if you know of any place I can watch D&J Season 2! Or even 1, but hopefully I'll get D&JS1 on DVD =]
- I'm a poet, a writer and a video gamer. My name is Darkness' Kid, but am called Darks for short. Thanks to everyone who reviews my stories. I really do appreciate it. Keep on writing! ...
- Name: Cassandra(I don't like to be called Cassie) Age: 14 Location: Alberta, Canada Favorite shows: Delilah and Julius, Delta State, Naruto, FullMetal Alchemist, Arrested Development, Blea...
- Buon Giorno, Tesori! Let me introduce myself: my name is Ellen, I was born on April 20 1989 (so I’m 18 now) and I live in Belgium. So that means that I normally speak, write and read Dutch. We...
- I'm a 23 female from Canada. I am very young at heart. My inner child is 7 apparently. I'm a Cartoonist and Digital Animator, there for, I love all cartoons. Especially BATMAN! http://gucci84...
- hey there, my names anna and I came here first of all because of "Delilah and Julius" which I adore. I enjoy writing, drawing, reading, yoga, languages, listening and playing music, travelling, ...
- A resounding cheer for decent fanfiction: Huzzah! Short bio: I chill (literally) in Canada, the land of multiculuralism. I am 16 and love cartoons, because yes, I am just that cool. Hoping to work ...
War changes people. Ichigo Kurosaki and his comrades learn that particular lesson as the war around...
- Authors: 274304
- Stories: 39854
Fourth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Anna's past nightmares come back to haunt her out of the blue...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Fifteenth book in "Ghost Doll." One confession in San Diego, California from Anna's aunt, Allison, w...
In: Yami no Matsuei
An OC-centric series. It's not always what you know, and as it turns out, it's not always who you kn...
The story you all auditioned for.
Liquid suffocation and bloodshot eyes.