- Username: spiderflower
- Website: two sins
- Member Since: 2005-05-07
- Real name: Tami
- AIM: Tamiest
- Bio:Guys, if you'd like to read my stuff, please go to my FF.net account under 'Guardian1' -- the formatting here just makes my stories look like ass. http://www.fanfiction.net/~Guardian1
- I could make a career out of being blue I could dress in black and read Camus Smoke clove cigarettes and drink vermouth Like I was seventeen That would be a scream -The Magnetic Fields ...
- if you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea. - antoine de saint-exupéry
- I'm the quiet sort; I poke around in small fandoms a lot. I love crackpot theories and random moments of inspiration and getting honest critique, though I'm not so good at giving it. (I would li...
- I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!
- I'm a little teapot, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout... I write a bit. Big Ol' Blanket Disclaimer: None of the fandoms I write about belong to me. As much as I wish other...
- I write, I draw, I play video games, I balance small objects on my nose--I can do it all. My favorite fandoms to write for are Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy (especially FFIX), and StarFox. My...
- None of the characters, books or shows belong to me. I'm just playing, with love and respect. Slowly adding my backlist here, as well as new stories and things I haven't archived anywhere else. ...
- 23, male, and a graduate student with nowhere to go and too much to do. Write mainly for FF8, which is assuredly the most insane of all the Final Fantasies. Please review, whether you enjoyed t...
- If you're looking for info on the next chapter of Scaling the Butterfly, check out my fanfiction LJ. That's the place where I will be announcing new chapters/fics, giving progress reports, and resp...
Girl!Harry walks a bizarre version of Harry's life at Hogwarts, until she makes her own Mark. Darker...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 274471
- Stories: 39854
An OC-centric series. It's not always what you know, and as it turns out, it's not always who you kn...
Fourth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Anna's past nightmares come back to haunt her out of the blue...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Fifteenth book in "Ghost Doll." One confession in San Diego, California from Anna's aunt, Allison, w...
In: Yami no Matsuei
The story you all auditioned for.
Liquid suffocation and bloodshot eyes.