- Username: MCR_dynamite
- Member Since: 2007-02-25
- Real name: Jessica/Jess/Jessie. Call me whichever, I don't really mind.
- Bio:-----If you look on my favourites, there are some things there that shouldn't be. Stuff that I didn't add and stuff that I cannot delete, which is pissing me off----- . . . Hi, guys. A lot of stories I've uploaded have been written when I was 15 or younger - I have developed my skills since then! Just getting that out of the way. Anyway, I'm 18, English and female. I used to be OBSESSED with My Chemical Romance which explains the name and crappy fanfiction :P If you want to give my stories a try, go for it, I'd really appreciate your time :) Bands/artists I'm into: - Maximum the Hormone, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Bullet For My Valentine, Coheed and Cambria, Green Day amongst others :) I'm a perfectionist and therefore don't like reading stories with bad grammar and/or punctuation and/or spelling. I'm more likely to read a story if there's a decent summary with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, or even if they have a shot at one. I'm really apprehensive to read a story if it has "i suck at summarys plz read" or, even worse "just fukin read it!" SJOUKJE IS AWESOME!!! ^_^ There are a lot of awesome people that I've spoken to on this website and YouTube, like frankxgerard, for instance. And SjoukJDB, like I've just said. Both of them are awesome! Seriously, you should talk to them. If anyone ever wants to talk to me for any reason, don't hesitate to. I'd love to talk to new people, especially if we have a lot in common. -----X-----
- Helloowz =] I hate the way this bio thing ignores the enter button. Jess is awesome.
- "Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too hard to read." I lust for music. Writing is my passion. Art is my first love. I'm an optimist who adores exploring the p...
- Um, I'm Gwen. This account is mostly inactive, cause... I don't write much anymore. go to my tumblr instead. So... When I was 12 to 14 or so I wrote Frerard (Gerard Way/Frank Iero - MC...
- Well, I'm not so little anymore. 19 and counting. I'm from england, and currently stduying psychology at the university of southampton. I don't write so much anymore, but I do love to read what cre...
YAHF. After bonding with the symbiote on Halloween, Xander must now try to balance a regular life an...
- Authors: 429333
- Stories: 40063
A tale of overcoming the odds. This book is copyrighted by myself. It is in the process of being pub...
Fifth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Nakata Rieko wasn't exactly an angel of a student. She was hig...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Sixteenth book in "Ghost Doll." At Vivian's house warming party thrown by Hotaru, Anna notices a lit...
In: Yami no Matsuei
CHAPTER 28 UP! Follow Em through her ups and downs- I give you college, alcohol, trouble and a bunch...
Games have rules, but who wants to play by the rules? That depends on the game. This is now a chapte...