- Username: princessofthedark
- Member Since: 2008-07-20
- Real name: Chrissy
- Bio:Dont know what to say really. I enjoy writing, have been for over 10 years. Everyone who has ever had the chance to read my shit always praise me and want me to get stuff published but Im to chicken shit to let other people judge me, so I figured I would try it this way and see what happens. Coz you know people that know you are always kind and say nice things, but those you dont will rip into and tell the truth. Otherwise Im just a simple 20 something chick from Australia, kicking back enjoying life. Music is a massive part of my every day living as well as my two baby kitties Mischief and The Fluffstar. I hope you like what I produce and if you dont, good on ya.
- I'm a creative, overly-emotional, stupid girl.
- Love MCR Love music in general. Love reading ummm and Im addicted to pepsi max. University student, single gal about town. All reviews appreciated.
- I'm sorry to say that I'm calling it quits in the MCR fanfic department. I've made some incredible friends along the way that have encouraged my writing and inspired me immensely but It's past time...
- only one other person knows i write this shit (and i have real balls even being here) ... and i'll stop when the stories are told ... or when both our cars collide. meh. "I never got into expres...
(AU) What if Harry Potter really was an Incurably Criminal Boy - a trouble maker, a rule breaker, a ...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 488335
- Stories: 40147
Sixteenth book in "Ghost Doll." At Vivian's house warming party thrown by Hotaru, Anna notices a lit...
In: Yami no Matsuei
When Aubrey starts hearing voices in her head, she begins to question her sanity. That is, of course...
In: X-Men: Evolution
Sixth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Teenage boys are dying in a private school in Nagasaki. Ju-Oh-...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Just wrote it.
A story of two neko boys in college in a world where most nekos were pets. All the while attempting...