- Username: Ryudo3
- Member Since: 2008-10-24
- I'm 51 years old, living in Nashville, Tennessee; and; when I'm not writing Harry Potter or Buffy-verse fan-fiction; you can find me writing my own information products. My favorite Harry ships ar...
- Writer & reader of Harry Potter fan fics when not being a History professor. If you want updates, you may join my yahoo group (updates only, no discussion). Subscribe: DrT_fanfiction-subscribe@yah...
- I am a 47 year old widowed father of one 14 year old daughter. I work as a carpenter and in those precious few moments I have between those two jobs, I like to read and write fanfiction, draw and ...
- Just an old man with eight godchildren. Working for a company that is restricting personal use of THEIR computer during lunch and before work more and more. Writing FanFic during my lunch time ...
- Married with three cats. Guitarist and occasional sketch artist, painter. Writer of things seen and unseen.
- Sci-Fi and Anime Reader and sometimes writer. Educator for over 24 years and a cosplayer.
- I am the Lord of Shadow. I live in Umbra, the land of Shadows. The sky is in endless, beautiful red-gold twilight. It casts an erthreal glow on all things. To get to this stunning paradise (and I u...
- One pathetically piss-poor author with a Bachelor's degree in Norse mythology. Part of the point of this fic is an attempt to explain my thesis in a way that makes sense. I'm mostly trying to make ...
- - Sadly, I've stopped posting on Ficwad because the interface for uploading to the site has just become far too much work. I spent an hour and an half attempting to upload a chapter to Sun Source a...
- Just a reader and mild writer of different stories. I know I have a problem with spelling and grammar in my stories, but sadly I'm a bit of a recluse and a tiny bit sporadic with my updates. Howe...
- Good fanfiction got me started. Specifically "Family Issue" by PerfesserN. So many good stories out there. Poorly written fanfiction got me to thinking, "I can do better than that." Time will t...
- You can ignore the name. My favorite stories are not Ginny centric, I absolutely love Ginny as part of a trio or more. I especially love FlamingNargles (HarryGinnyLuna). I am currently beta for ...
- I would like to write this only once - I don't own Harry Potter. The only parts of any of my stories I will publish I own are the plot and any original characters I decide to include. Reviews ar...
- Published author, living in mexico. Nothing more to say.... preety open minded and crazy =P
- 30'S, male, love HP fan fiction.
There was much more to 'The Epilogue' than was shown in Book 7.
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 277766
- Stories: 39857
Do you know what it's like to be invisible?
"I’ve got a band. We’ve been lookin’ for a couple of girls to dance on the sides of the stage....
In: Guns n' Roses
Fourth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Anna's past nightmares come back to haunt her out of the blue...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Fifteenth book in "Ghost Doll." One confession in San Diego, California from Anna's aunt, Allison, w...
In: Yami no Matsuei
blah oueljfnwe blah. OUDLGJF n;ld. Sorry the rhythm jumps everywhere. I was in class and my mind was...