- Username: nadialexandra
- Member Since: 2009-01-19
- I'm a My Chemical Romance fan. I know far more about their music than their personal lives which I think makes it easier to write them as my own characters. Worship the music, never the musician. W...
- My name is Finch and I love Frerard. To me, it's like crack. I can't go a day without reading or writing it. If you have some Frerard for me, send it to me. I'll be happy to have it. But, I'm afrai...
- I love: My family, my friends, music, drumming, singing, writing and a ton of other stuff! What else is there?
- only one other person knows i write this shit (and i have real balls even being here) ... and i'll stop when the stories are told ... or when both our cars collide. meh. "I never got into expres...
- I'm a former MCR fan and I'm really disappointed with Danger Days. Yikes. I never though I'd say it, but for the moment, I'm over MCR. Wow.
It's been 10 years, but these wounds don't seem to heal.
- Authors: 668679
- Stories: 39964
Eighth one in my series, "Ghost Doll." Three cases in one: missing and moving corpses, Hotaru's frie...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Tabitha Lyght, an Army Reservist, finds herself mutated from a military experiment gone wrong, givin...
Frank is having the worst day, when he's given the task of training the new guy, will it be a welcom...
Just an "Author's Note". A story about a girl who moves to a new place and meets some interesting pe...
Rose Tyler found her true love in a mad man with a blue box. Her love never died, not even when her ...
In: Doctor Who