- Username: nadialexandra
- Member Since: 2009-01-19
- I'm a My Chemical Romance fan. I know far more about their music than their personal lives which I think makes it easier to write them as my own characters. Worship the music, never the musician. W...
- My name is Finch and I love Frerard. To me, it's like crack. I can't go a day without reading or writing it. If you have some Frerard for me, send it to me. I'll be happy to have it. But, I'm afrai...
- I love: My family, my friends, music, drumming, singing, writing and a ton of other stuff! What else is there?
- only one other person knows i write this shit (and i have real balls even being here) ... and i'll stop when the stories are told ... or when both our cars collide. meh. "I never got into expres...
- I'm a former MCR fan and I'm really disappointed with Danger Days. Yikes. I never though I'd say it, but for the moment, I'm over MCR. Wow.
Rose Tyler is looking for a way back to the doctor. She just may have found it.
In: Doctor Who
- Authors: 610874
- Stories: 40309
This will likely range from 28-30 rotations for every minute for little electric powered concrete mi...
In: Hana Yori Dango
Just got struck with inspiration!
This is just a series of small one-shots I write when I'm having writer's block. WARNING: COULD CONT...
In: Dragon Ball Z
This will be my first ever fanfiction even though I've been reading them for a couple years now. Thi...
Sequel to ‘Blood and Affection’. After a year has passed since Gerard turned Helena Sheridan int...