Home > Site Issues > Newly-uploaded story not showing up!

AuthorMessage
chissprincess
Newly-uploaded story not showing up!
I've been reading on the forum about chapters and stories vanishing or about new chapters not showing up, but has anyone else been having a problem with uploading new stories and not having them show up? I've been trying to upload a story, but after I fill out all the required fields and click "upload" the story doesn't show up anywhere (not in my profile, not in its category, not on the front page...). There's no error message, either, so I don't think it's a normal error. Ideas or suggestions, anyone? Thanks!
ManiCforPaniCgirl I'm not sure what's wrong... the exact same thing is happening to me :[
ManiCforPaniCgirl I'm not sure what's wrong... the exact same thing is happening to me :[
LovelessNoire I'm ne here, but I'm having similar trouble. Only it won't let upload at all, it keeps telling me to select a category, and I have.
LovelessNoire I'm ne here, but I'm having similar trouble. Only it won't let upload at all, it keeps telling me to select a category, and I have.
chissprincess Ooh, hey, I got it to work this morning by using the "story text" option for uploading instead of the "story file." Anyone else still having problems might want to try that too.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 490444
  • Stories: 40148

Recent Stories