Home > Site Issues > The page you requested couldn't be found. Have the front page instead.

AuthorMessage
canustakemyheart
The page you requested couldn't be found. Have the front page instead.
Getting an awful lot of these lately ... just sayin' ...
Goldenhouse Me too, it won't let me post chapter 22 of my story, I think the readers have started to get a little pissed at me.
izziebella yeah me too...I can't get to any of the my account stuff...
Cereal_junkie
OMG!
I know how that is! I sign on most of the time and I can't get anywhere! Isn't it infuriating?
Del_Rion
So it isn't just me
I just posted a question about this yesterday (although I didn't think it came through since that same message popped up after I pressed "post" :P)

Apparently I should have scrolled down the page and see I'm not the only one with the problem ^^
shadesmaclean Count me in, too. It's gotten to the point that I can't even update my stories without the chapter/word counts becoming permanently distorted. Lately, it can't even get the chapters in the same order I post them.

Tradewinds is officially on hold here until Ficwad gets its act together. For anyone who wishes to continue reading, I also go by "neko-sennin" and post the series at:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=478108

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 655670
  • Stories: 39946

Recent Stories