Home > The Melting Pot > Mean Mean People and Free Reviews.

AuthorMessage
izziebella
Mean Mean People and Free Reviews.
I just don't like these really mean people. Not that I'm saying that I'm not mean, 'cause I am at times, but the people that are mean all the time, I'm tired of it.

If you are too, you can add to this post, and I will review your story, NICELY. Just 'cause now I feel bad for being mean sometimes.

Or you know, I could review however you want me to. (honestly, Constructive Critisism ECT.)

Xo-Izzzibee
Lyanvis Free reviews, cool.

I'd love a review on any of my stories that catch you eye. Constructive criticisim would be appreciated.
izziebella okay, I reviewed either 3 or four of your poems and stories. Thanks for adding to the post

XO-Izzzibee
Lyanvis You are very welcome, and thank you for your reviews
Emo_musik_chick I completely agree. It gets really aggravatating when you attempt to write something and you're met with nothing but mockery and harassment. I realize that we do take a risk by posting stuff on the internet, but still, it's just not nice.

You don't need to review my stories. I just wanted to tell you how right I think you are.
EatThePath "Anyone can say you write badly, never let them say you can't write"
My new favorite quote, and one I'm trying to live by after about a year of not writing anything. All my stuff on this site is fairly cold now, but if you want to review any of it, be as harsh as you like. I like knowing where I need work. But I also like being told what I did right ;)
EatThePath Hah, I totally flubbed the quote.

"Anyone can say you write badly, never let them say you don't write"

Now maybe it'll actually be relevant...
izziebella @EatThePath Thanks! Sorry I haven't checked this post lately, I think I may have forgotten about it, I'm going to read and review your stuff right now

izziebella I like knowing where I need work. But I also like being told what I did right

I agree with that completely.

Xo-Izzzibee.

ps-Sorry, I just had to add that.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 481987
  • Stories: 40155

Recent Stories