Home > The Melting Pot > Idea for a story

AuthorMessage
Kevdc
Idea for a story
Ok now I know for a fact that I not a good writer,but I love reading ficwad harry potter stories. So here is an idea for a plot of a story. It take place around 3 or 4th year.It would be another boy who lived story where its is twin brother ok,but because of some sort of reason he is kicked out of the potter clan leaving him with nothing. That have to take place at the end of the 2nd year at hogwarts. He leaves and two to three years later comes back better then ever. Ok here is the hard part,he becomes the heir to the hogwart clans all of them. If some one can use that go right ahead.
Kevdc tell me what you guys think.Good or bad also send me a message if you are going to use it just so I don't have to look everywhere to find it if some one uses it
tricorvus
story idea
It's a good idea, but I've already read something very similar on Fanfiction.net. Hope someone writes it 4 u. My story I'm looking for, is someone from Harry Potter's world, doinking a house-elf. I've only read one, and it was a drabble! I want a whole story, someone Pleez!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 480575
  • Stories: 40140

Recent Stories