Home > The Melting Pot > teen titans fic need reviews please and thank u!

AuthorMessage
kebito
teen titans fic need reviews please and thank u!
i wrote a teen titan fic and thought some reviews should go her the story is strfires love so just post em here and to me thanks and bye!
Tikatu Uh, this whole board is for talking about stuff not related to our fics. Try putting your request in the "Shameless Self-Promotion" thread under Fic Recs.
JesusKetchum31 Actually, if your'e seeking ADVICE this should go in Writing Tips. If you just want reviews then one, go to Fic Recs, two, post it in Shameless Self-Promotion, and three, don't expect to get replies in-thread. And four, if you want people to review your work, you might consider writing in complete sentences and using the shift key. Otherwise, you're only going to get "this sux!" reviews and rated down, and I don't think you want that (or else you wouldn't be posting this here).
kebito
ooh sorry
didnt know how the site worked im new. so back off its general discussion which can be ANYTHING
JesusKetchum31 Hey, I'm just trying to help. If you want to be perceived as a troll, be my guest.
kebito calling people trolls and scathing them dosent help!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 645024
  • Stories: 40675

Recent Stories