Home > Fic Recs > Naruto FanFics!!!

AuthorMessage
Kakashi_lover
Naruto FanFics!!!
Two of the best Naruto Fan Fics I've read are...

Title:Devotion
Author:brynn parker
NOT COMPLETED!
Summary: Sakura doesn't realize that Sasuke has changed, and trusts him only for him to hurt her terribly. Even now that his soul has been merged with Orochimaru, Sasuke wants her...just as Kakashi realizes that he has feelings for his beautiful ex student. You guessed it: KakaSaku

That is one of my favorites... My second Favorite is...

Title:Hisobi
Author:Tsukashi
NOT COMPLETE!

!Spoilers for manga up to chapter 246! Ita/Saku
Sakura's mission is interrupted by Itachi's interference. What will she do when he decides that he has an interest in her? Rate R for violence and future citrus.

I love these Fan Fics for Naruto! PLEASE... what Naruto fan fics would you recomend I read? What's your favorite Naruto FanFic?
tsukiyuuki I don't really have one specific favourite, but I have a few I can put up here (though a couple of them are yaoi, and one has mostly het but some background yaoi).

Author: Maldoror
Profile link:
Title: Diplomatic Relations
Summary: (COMPLETE) Rock Lee: Diplomatic Envoy to Sunagakure. There are so many ways that could go wrong. But Lee is determined to succeed! And to befriend the feared Kazekage too, while he's at it. Good thing Lee loves a challenge...(eventual LeeGaara) M/M

Author: Sintari
Profile link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/607249/
Title: Rosemary for Remembrance
Summary: Hyuga is a house with many rooms. A Neji & Hinata centered fic. Expect madness, love, sex, and murder. This is the story of two lives and as such the pairings will change. NaruHina, NejiHina. COMPLETE. Part One of the Invictus Arc.

Author: Tonko
Profile link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/699433/
Basically, all of the Naruto stuff she has there is love (at least for me). Some of it is yaoi, but there's a couple that aren't if one isn't into that ("Ramen" and "The Risk"; though "the Risk" can be read in a shonen-ai light, it doesn't have to be and can be easily read as entirely gen).
tsukiyuuki Oops, I forgot to put in the link to Maldoror's profile. It's here: http://www.ficwad.com/viewuser.php?uid=11649
Lourdes "Power of Hate" by zeez5
So freaking good. I'm dying for the next installment. DYING!!

"Falling is Like This" by WolfPilot06
This one made me want to cry. I think it's complete.

"Looking For Something More" by BrucesGirl
Lemon and Yaoi, so obviously NOT for kids, but very well written and emotional.

And I, too, love "Devotion" by brynn parker. Can't wait for the next one!
Lourdes I don't know if this is appropriate, but Oh Please, Oh Please, read my stories! XD I just wrote two Naruto fics and the reviews I'm getting are enough to make my head explode. I've never been so flattered in all my life!

"For Them... And For Us: The Strength of Twelve" is the first. Its sequel is "A Promise to Keep." While I like the plot of "Twelve" better and its ending chapter was a blast to write, I think that "Promise" blew it out of the water, expecially the final chapter! Oh man, that last chapter!! But don't skip chapters! I tie them all together, so if you skip (which I suspect some people have been doing from my reads-count) you will miss something.

Okay, that's it. I'll put my dignity back in my pocket again. XD

Thanks!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 638193
  • Stories: 40445

Recent Stories