Home > Introductions > Hello, everyone! My name's Bitter Irony.

AuthorMessage
Bitter-Irony
Hello, everyone! My name's Bitter Irony.
I'm also on FictionPress (and I hate the new format, by the bye). I'm currently in the process of rewriting one of my FP stories, which I'll post up here. I really like FicWad's system of reviewing and rating--meaning I'll probably be out here more than I am on FP! I read some great stories here today and yesterday and I look forward to finding some more!

~Bitter Irony
le-Popo Welcome, Welcome!

I think you'll really like FicWad, I sure do. The flexibility on here is really nice, less restrictions on writing, which helps the creativity come forth ^^
LoveSnape I agree! The reviewing and rating system is really fabulous!! I'd never heard of FP actually. I got an account, but im now interested to find out about more ficcing sites!! Who knows more??
Bitter-Irony Well, for fanfiction, most series have their own fanfic sites. For original fiction, I know of a few writer's communities floating around the web (type in "writer's community" in google and see what comes up. Or "Fantasy writer's community" or "Romance writer's community", etc).

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 609290
  • Stories: 40303

Recent Stories