Home > Site Issues > readers

AuthorMessage
readers
i dont post much anymore because there are not a lot of readers on this site! so how should this site have more readers...to be almost the same level as fanfiction.net or fictionpress.com???
If this site were the same level as either of those in readership, the writership would be larger, and complete and utter TRIPE would be avoidable.

I personally like this smaller archive, because most of the views I get on Fanfiction.net tell me that no one actually read anything I had to say about my story, and more often than not didn't have any real appreciation for what I wrote. Not becuase I'm better than them, but just becuase of my style. A style that stands out more here.
And, your story does not get lost in the morass at the other big sites. The readership is here, if you offer popular and well written stories. Mine get few readers here because it is such a small fandom at this site. Still, I have stuck it out. It is not a bad site, despite some obvious flaws. It beats a couple of other sites I could name.
i guess...but i noticed not a lot of people read poetry, and that's what i love to write. i can't write stories only poetry...
and the same is true to me...people read my poems and dont review them and then rate them...
No, poetry is not a biggie here. I can give you a website, if you are interested, that caters to poetry. It is very large and easy to navigate. I write a lot of poetry, also. Much more than prose.
And, I have noticed that even when they read the poetry, seldom do they review it; but there are those who LOVE to rate. It is the anonymous thing, I think. You can rate and no one knows who did it. :P

If you want the addy, just let me know. I think you will be happy with it.
Well they may have more veiwers but this site is better, the layout and it is way easier to post stories,
Er, whoops, I meant to say "unavoidable." Hypothetically you could find more better fic on a bigger site, but since all the idiots tend to go there, it tends not to be true.
Er, whoops, I meant to say "unavoidable." Hypothetically you could find more better fic on a bigger site, but since all the idiots tend to go there, it tends not to be true.
ROTFLMAO!