Home > Introductions > Hi!

AuthorMessage
_Aavikkokettu_
Hi!
Hi! I come from Finland, so my mother toung isn't english. So sorry for my bad english and mistakes that have yet to come (and in this post... :D) I love good fanfiction and thats mostly why I'm here. I love drawing and I like to draw my favorite characters from my favorite animes and mangas..

Well I'm off to read now, bye.. :)
Aedrin Welcome! I always wanted to visit Finland... what's it like there this time of year?
Aedrin Welcome! I always wanted to visit Finland... what's it like there this time of year?
_Aavikkokettu_ it's spring and my computer is busted´... yeay...
_Aavikkokettu_ where do you come from? It's like the weather here doesn't know how to decmide if its cold or warm. It was below rthe ziro at monday and now it's way abowe and it's warm.. pretty sunny.. so typical spring in Finland. :) But I think that in more north from here, in lappland there is still snow.. I live in Tampere and it's in south..
_Aavikkokettu_ *decide... :) I'm at my sister's laptop and I don't know how to write with this thing..
Naxone Hi! I come from Finland too, so nice to meet you! Moikka! (hah)

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 605684
  • Stories: 40293

Recent Stories