Home > Writing Tips > Need reviews or help?

AuthorMessage
EclipseIllusion Just for future reference, how do you suggest a new category? I got confused with the instructions when I clicked "suggest a new category". Say, for instance I want to suggest a new anime category, how exactly would that work? What should I suggest for a "parent category", because I couldn't click on any of the "actual categories". Some please help me.
prettyodd
:((
i feel lik my story is turning into crap....could u read it?? plz...give me tips and watnot....thanks...

luvs cassidy
SuzSpence I hate to sound needy but I could really use a review. It's an MCR fic called The Faces Of Strangers. It's just something I thought of randomly while watching The Black Parade is Dead and also due to boredom. It doesn't have much of a storyline to it, just a girl's first impression of MCR. I am a HUGE review junkie. I love hearing what people think of my stories, whether they're good or not.
alicecullen
read myn plz
i just jpined and i want to know if im any good
the_enchanted_tiara Hi! Will you please read my story?

I've been working on it for a year now and although most of its a mess, I've decided to post the chapters I've finished up.

I really hope I can get some feedback and reviews.
MazzusKeesaji Could you please read my story Bloody Rose Pt. II?
vampirekitten67708 I just started a new Harry Potter story called The Forgotten One can you please tell what you think of it and give me anything I need to aprove on. It's only got two chapters but I plan on more so please leave me a review and maybe rate. I have never had my stories rated
vampirekitten67708 I started a new Frank Iero storry called Secret Love Forbiden kisses. can anyone tell me if theres anthing i need to apove on. I only have three or four parts up but there will be more so let me know how it's going so far plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee
vampirekitten67708 Can someone please review my Harry Potter story
GalacticFTW I don't have any reviews... can you please review me without being harsh? I'd appreciate it! :D

P.S. rate if you want.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 488659
  • Stories: 40147

Recent Stories