Home > Writing Tips > Please Help With My Frerard Fanfic (Angels And Demons) And Don't Read This Thread If You Don't Want Mild Spoilers

AuthorMessage
drtylttlscrt
Please Help With My Frerard Fanfic (Angels And Demons) And Don't Read This Thread If You Don't Want Mild Spoilers
OK, so I'm up to a bit where Frank (Who hears voices in his head that cause him emotional torture) has temporarily stopped hearing these voices. He wants to make the most of this rare opportunity, and I need a 12-hour filler. That's it. All he has to do is do something worthwhile for 12 hours. It can't be anything to do with Gerard because they're not close yet. Please help, should I describe whatever it is he does in detail or should I just say something like "12 hours later, and the voices sadly returned to Frank after half a day of blah blah blah.

Thanks!
KurtPikachu2001 Maybe you can have Gerard get something for Frank to help him stop hearing the voices. Or maybe Gerard can have something stop him, like maybe he witnesses a robbery and has to tell the police about it.

Hope this helps. In the meantime, did you read any of my Futurama fanfics?

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 657251
  • Stories: 39954

Recent Stories