Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lovesong

Chapter 04

by Rosiel-chan

Last chapter :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-04 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 1338 words - Complete

?Blocked
Lovesongs
Part 4



---"I asked who the lucky girl you sang about was." Frank answered snappishly.

Gerard blinked some more. "You... don't know? I never thought you to be... that stupid."

Frank got angry. "How the hell should I know who you love?" he yelled and sat up straight. ----

Gerard didn't know what to say. Then something snapped in his brain and his head shot forward to capture Frank's lips with his

It was a short kiss and he pulled away quickly. "Because it's you. It was you all along. Hell, I almost wet my pants because I'm so nervous and you don't even realize?"

Frank was frozen. He just stared at the singer and breathed. In. And out.

"Frank?" Gerard waved his hand in front of the other one's face. "Are you... okay? I'm just spilling my guts out and you don't say a thing... Please, say something."

Frank shook his head. "Can't", he croaked out. "Kiss me again."

Gerard smiled and leaned forward to do as Frank pleased.

Slowly but surely, Frank was brought to life again. His entwined in Gerard's hair and he shifted until he sat on his lap, Gerard's hand now on the guitarist's thigh and the other one on his hip.

They stopped to catch their breath.

"I.-... how should I have known?" Frank asked.

"I don't know...at least the kiss in the bathroom should've been obvious!" Gerard answered.

"Shut up." Frank said and his mouth crashed down on the singer's. He kissed down Gerard's neck, and then he made an experimental thrust with his hips, which let them both gasp.

Gerard grasped Frank's hips and made him thrust again. "Don't stop..." he huskily whispered into their kiss and started to remove Frank's T-Shirt, letting his hands wander over the guitarist's warm chest. The guitarist moaned and, with one swift motion, took off his T-Shirt completely.

He let himself fall sideways, onto the couch and pulled Gerard with him. He thrust his hips upwards, tugging desperately at the hem of Gerard's T-Shirt. The singer chuckled, sat up on top of Frank and took it off quickly, tossing it away carelessly. He dived down and planted a wet kiss on Frank's chest. The guitarist moaned and arched his back up toward Gerard in response.

Frank somehow felt weak, so he just laid back and closed his eyes, not being able to do more than to moan and gasp. His fingers lazily played with Gerard's hair

Suddenly, his head shot up again and he looked down at Gerard with big eyes.

The singer hovered over Frank's crotch and had opened the shorter man's jeans with quick fingers. The guitarist blushed as Gerard grinned and started pulling Frank's pants and boxers down, revealing his erection.

He rose up again to meet Frank's lips. The guitarist thrust his hips upwards again and clawed at Gerard's jeans, wanting to feel as much skin as possible. Gerard wriggled out of his pants, not wanting to break the contact for too long.

Frank frantically fumbled with Gerard's boxers, turned on as hell. "Take them off", he hoarsely whispered.

Gerard chuckled. "Don't be so impatient..." and with that, he slipped back down Frank's body, kissing, biting and licking his way down to his hips, caressing Frank's thighs with his hands.

Frank writhed and moaned under him, thrusting his hips wildly upwards. "Oh God... Gerard, please!" he gritted out through his teeth.

That was the hint Gerard had needed, and he took Frank's erection into his mouth. The guitarist choked out a moan. He helplessly clawed at the back of the couch and reached behind him to grip its edges.

He held back a scream of pleasure as Gerard swirled his tongue skilfully, his hand holding Frank's hips down.

Suddenly, he stopped and Frank let go a groan of agony. "Don't... stop..." he panted as Gerard gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You think that was the best part?" he asked the guitarist. Before he could answer, Gerard had his mouth placed over Frank's again. He kissed up Frank's jaw line to his ear. "I just can't get enough of you", he whispered and liked Frank's ear.

Gerard grinded his hips against Frank's, who shivered and kissed the singer in response. This time, Frank succeeded in pulling Gerard's boxers down.

He arched up again, thrusting his hips, wanting to feel more. He wasn't quiet prepared for the feeling that followed. He let out a loud moan. "Fuck..." he groaned. The friction that little thrust had created! Gerard kissed Frank and let his head fall on the guitarist's shoulder, rolling his hip again against Frank's.

The shorter man tried to get a grip on Gerard, clawing at his back and driving his nails into the singer's skin.

Frank captured Gerard's mouth with his own again, biting his lower lip lightly, never stopping to thrust his hard-on against Gerard's. Frank moaned into the singer's mouth and rolled his hips on more time before he shuddered and screamed out Gerard's name. The singer bit down lightly on Frank's neck as he came a few seconds later, groaning.

Spent, they lay on the couch silently; only their heavy panting could be heard. "Wow." Frank breathed after a few moments of silence and he turned to look at Gerard, entwining his hands with the singer's in front of their chests. He kissed Gerard's fingertips lightly.

The front man smiled and kissed Frank's lips. "Since when...?" he asked.

"I don't really know." Frank answered. ^"Since forever, I think. Since I first saw you at the Pencey Prep gig, standing in the corner, drunk, drugged and with this look on your face that just screamed for somebody to help you." he touched his forehead lightly with Gerard's. "From that moment on, I swore to always be there for you, regardless of what you did. And back ago; it almost tore my heart out when I heard that you had wanted to kill yourself. I'm sorry, so sorry I wasn't there back then! I should've known, I should've noticed. I should've-" he was abruptly cut off by Gerard's lips on his.

"Don't." Gerard whispered. "Just don't make yourself responsible for how stupid I had been. It wasn't your fault at all. But you helped me to get over it. You stopped smoking pot, you never drink when I'm around. You said all those kind things to me. You really helped me get over it, so shut the fuck up." he embraced Frank, hugging him tightly to his chest.

There was a short moment of content silence and then Frank giggled, making a disgusted face. He wriggled away a bit and looked down at himself. "Eeeww."

Gerard blinked, eyes wide open and he also started laughing. "Shower. Now."

Frank stood up, stretching. He looked over his shoulder, down at Gerard. "You know what? Despite this being the messiest thing I've ever one, it was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life."

Gerard blushed and could only smile.

"C'mon." Frank held his hand out to Gerard. "Let's get under the shower now." he raised one eyebrow and bit his lip.

Gerard smile turned into a grin as stood up and took Frank's hand, kissing him.

"You know..." The guitarist grinned "... your song was shitty." and he let go of Gerard's hand and started to run.

The singer just stood there, rooted to the spot, his mouth gaping open until he heard a door open and close again. "Hey boys, we're back!" Mikey called and Gerard's eyes went wide before he darted after Frank into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He looked at Frank... and they both started laughing.

As they stepped into the shower, under the cold water, Gerard went as white as a wall.

"What's wrong?" Frank asked. The singer looked at him with big eyes. "We forgot our clothes... in the band room."

"Oh." was all Frank could manage.

Oh joy. There were a few things to clear up now.
Sign up to rate and review this story