Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Welcome to my Life

Chapter 22

by RyanRossLuver

Thanks to my muse for certain parts of this chapter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 2965 words

?Blocked

ficfriction: Okay... whats with the chicken shit? And the Weckett... now that I laughed so loud at! And you never know, if people beg, that may make a reappearance
doyleangel: of course the babies would be okay, I'm not that mean!
TheTrohmanator121: Yup, an update, and I'm glad you like. Hope this chapter is to your approval lol
fob2adelaide: Of course I take in readers input, its what helps drive me further to write. And I'm glad the description was good for you, I felt as if I had over done it
MrSz-Or3o: I have to throw in cuteness somewhere lol, and I was worried too when I wrote the chapter lol
PanicFOBAcademy26: I know the kiss has many hopes up, and I know just what I'm going to do with it. I'm a Gabilliam gal too, and yeah, Gabe is a bit of an ass in this.... not how it was originally planned lol. You may not have been at the party, but you will return soon!





Chapter 22:

16th October, 2008

Two weeks had passed since my alleyway incident, and all was improving in my life. The nightmares were reduced down to one every three or four days; William and Pete were getting close, which didn't worry me at all cause I was glad he could have a close friend to... 'cuddle' with. I mean, I have Ryan, so he should be entitled to William.

Also the planning for the wedding was well underway. Pete and I had decided we wanted to be married before the baby bump was too large, before Christmas also. We had chosen Decmeber 8th, approximately seven weeks from now, and had successfully booked a caterer, priest and venue. We were having the ceremony conducted in Holy Trinity Cathedral. It's such a beautiful church with wonderful landscaped gardens... well, it is under national historical registration. The white washed exterior with golden woodwork stood out from the dull background that was Chicago. I felt a fluttering in the bottom of my stomach, my hand instantly moving down, resting on the ever growing bump, feeling a slight patter against my flattened palm.

"Oh my god... Pete! Come here!" I yelled to him from my spot in the kitchen, as he scurried through from the bedroom, stopping by my stool. I grabbed his hand and placed it alongside mine, as the twins moved again, bringing smiles to both our faces, and tears lightly down my cheeks.

"They're so perfect,' I whispered.

"I thought you weren't supposed to feel them until you were at leat eighteen weeks along. You're only fifteen," Pete murmered, his hand rubbing along my abdomen, making my arms break out in goosebumps.

"Some women get it early," I husked out, looking up at Pete with desire in my eyes. Next thing I knew, we were heatedly kissing, his hand working under my skirt, bringing me immense pleasure. Just as I tried to relieve him of some of his pent up sexual frustrations, he shook his head, kissing me lightly.

"No baby, unfortunately, I have to go meet Andy at his apartment. Chizzy will be stopping by in a short moment, and I thought you could plan some more of the wedding with Holly," Pete admitted, grabbing his keys from beside my wedding folder.

"Awe, you got Holly to help. My favourite bridesmaid will finally have her say in what goes on in the crazy man's, and equally crazy woman's, life," I chuckled out, hugging Pete one last time before he left the apartment. A few seconds later, the door opened once more, and in came Holly and Chizzy, both here to help me plan the wedding... or as much of it as I could do before I gave up. We gathered around the island in the kitchen, folders and laptop open, attempting to work out what had to be done first.

"Well, I can't help you there sweetie. Chizzy and I had a professional do everything. All we did was pick out a dress and tux," Holly noted, placing her hand on mine. I looked up at her a smiled, one of my 'it's okay, we'll still manage' smiles.

"How about you look it up online? Do a search for 'first time weddings' or 'steps to planning a wedding'," Chizzy supplied. I pulled my beloved laptop forward, staring long and hard at my desktop photo - Ryan and I, a couple of days ago, sitting on the wall during sunset, our lips lightly touching, happy smiles on our faces. I looked away, opening up an internet page, googling "steps to planning a wedding", selecting the first reply.

"Okay, well it says here, we need to enjoy our engagement... well, we've done that a few times since," I smirked, scrolling down the page. "Then tell our parents, which Pete and I did last week. Purchasing a journal... well, thats what that folder is there, and announcing the engagement... we did that two weeks ago.... Here we go, planning the event. First thing we need to do is decide whether we want it formal, casual, or themed."

"What's Pete's opinion on the whole matter?" Chizzy asked.

"He literally said, have whatever you want love, just as long as my friends and family can attend, and you look beautiful as you stride down the aisle."

"Awe that's so sweet of him," Holly cooed. "I reckon you should have a formal or themed. You guys have too many friends for a casual affair." I nodded, scribbling notes on a loose sheet of paper, brainstorming possible themes.

"Well, on themes, I can't think of any that will work how I picture the wedding to be," I deliberated, after looking over my page.

"Go formal then. That way, you could have whatever colours, music, decor, dresses, audience and flowers you like," Chizzy said, and I nodded in response.

"I have always wanted to wear a dress that sets me apart from the crowd colour wise. Seeing as I'll also be showing nicely by then, that will also set me apart, but... I don't know. I want to look different," I sighed, staring Holly and Chizzy in the eyes.

"Before we decide your dress, what about the budget? I says here that it should be definate before you plan too far ahead," Holly said, looking over my shoulder.

"It's Pete Wentz we're on about. That's an almost endless to the millions budget, seeing as he has a fashion line, record label and band income," I chuckled, marvelling at just how much money Pete has.

"Okay, next is the wedding party. Now, I won't be able to be in the party, seeing as its the week before my due date, and neither will Chizzy, cause he'll want to stay by me just in case," Holly annoucned. To say I wasn't slightly crestfallen would be a lie. Holly was my best friend, other than Kristen, and I needed more than just two bridesmaids and my maid of honour, seeing as Pete was having four groomsmen and his best man.

"Well, we decided we wanted Ryan, Andrew, William, Patrick, Andy and Joe as the male party members, but Pete has yet to decide his best man. All I have on my side is Vicky, Hailey, Kristen and Hayley, one of which has to be my M.O.H, and I can't work out who, and I need another two females in the party," I sighed, scribbling down the information as we went. On my sheet of paper, I had written the male and female party members down, linking them to each other as they walked up the aisle.

"What about Laicei?" Chizzy asked.

"Yeah, she'll look perfect up there with Patrick, but there's still one place to fill."

"Well, what about Courtney? William's little sister?" Holly asked.

"Of course, I totally forgot she was returning from her exchange trip next week!" I laughed as I lightly hit my head with the palm of my hand, scribbling her name down and linking her to William's contact info. As I was adding her and Laicei to the list, I joined all the couples up. William was with Kristen, Patrick and Lacei, Ryan and Vicky, Andy and Courtney, and Joe and Hayley. The next step announced I should book a venue, which had been done, so I moved onto the following. All that was left was the dress, tux, bridesmaids dresses, groomsmens suits, flowers, music, guest gifts, wedding register list and the rehearsuls and dinners. With this new discovery, I told Chizzy and Holly they could return home - I wanted a nap anyway.

Once they left, I called Ryan and asked him to come over - since the incident with Gabe, I never liked to be alone for prolonged periods of time. Since I didn't know when Pete was returning, I took the safe option. Ryan was at the door within a half hour, letting himself in, meeting me in the bedroom where I was curled up on the bed, in nothing more than one of Pete's larger hoodies and my panties.

"Thanks for coming over so suddenly," I whispered as Ryan lay down beside me, caressing my sides and running his smooth hands over my legs. I shivered at his touch, knowing what I wanted from the younger male, knowing full well he would give me my desires. I slowly uncurled, wrapping my legs around his, bringing my mouth up, ghosting over his, the attraction imminent. Soon our lips were attacking each other, our hands caressing bodies, pulling off Ryan's shirt. As soon as it hit the floor, Ryan began nibbling on my neck, making me shiver both in anticipation and in lust.

I ran my fingers through his hair, gently tugging which caused a moan to sound at the back of his throat as he nibbled harder, making me moan his name in a barely audible whisper. I shivered, closing my eyes, as his hands slid under the hem of the hoodie, his hand brushing over my small bump before it slid further up the hoodie to cup and massage my breast. I gasped at the electric sensation of his hand gently caressing my bare breast, and looked up at his eyes when he lifted his lust-filled eyes to my own.

He grinned at me before unzipping the hoodie, tossing it to the side and lowering his head to capture my hardened nipple between his teeth, his tongue moving over my nipple as I slid a hand down, brushing against his fabric-restrained member, making him moan against my flesh. Our bodies shivered together in anticipation as I squeezed him through the pants before I set my hands to work, fumbling with his button and zipper, not wanting to wait any longer to have him inside of me. Before I knew it, we were both completely naked, and his fingers were sliding into my core, the slickness making it easy for the intrusion, my back arching as his fingers started pumping within me, his thumb roughly working on my clit, bringing me to climax all too quickly. As soon as I came, Ryan was quick to slip his hard cock inside me, slowly thrusting in and out, kissing me lightly to capture my moans and sighs of satisfaction. As Ryan buried himself to the hilt within me, I felt the babies fluttering within me.

"Ryan, be careful not to hurt the twins," I whispered, placing a hand over my firmly rounded stomach. Ryan kissed me in recognition, continuing his work on me, bringing along another orgasm, loud and pleasurable, making my whole body twitch and my hips lift off the bed. He continued gently thrusting within me, kissing every part of my body his lips could reach, caressing those that they couldn't. As his hips began to lose their steady pace against my own hips, his teeth found my neck once more, being careful not to leave any marks as he trembled above me. As he groaned my name out, he stilled above me, clinging to me momentarily as his hips jerked involuntarily, pushing him deeper inside of me as his released flowed over him, making his body shake slightly. He thrust into me, riding out his orgasm, slowly bringing me to a new one, this time with me wailing out his name in pleasure, passion, lust and joy.

As Ryan removed himself from inside me, I curled into his arms, wrapping the bed sheets around my limbs, not caring what was showing and whether Ryan or I fell asleep - Pete knew our arrangement. As the guitarist lay down behind me, gathering me into his arms, pulling my back flush against his chest, I felt his breathing evenly into my shoulder, signifying his release into the land of nod. I felt my eyelids droop further, the exhaustion from being pregnant and my earlier bedroom antics catching up with me. I also felt the brush of a hand over the twins, and them lightly moving in return. They could tell who there godfather was. The thought of our giant Fueled By Ramen family filled my head as I succumbed to sleep.

I saw myself, walking into dress shop after dress shop, as if I were a bird watching the waves of the sea. Everytime I went in, the roof disappeared, giving me a look inside the boutique at the beautiful dresses lining the walls. However, none of them suited my tastes.

Shopping me knew what she was after, but watching me had no clue as to what dress would be deemed perfect. We spent hours looking for the 'perfect dress', until we stepped into an alternative bride shop.

As soon as shopping me entered, watching me knew the exact specifications of my dream wedding dress.


I woke with a smile on my face, finally knowing what dress I would make the trip down the aisle in. I rolled over, trying to see the clock on Pete's nightstand, only to bump into Ryan. I smiled at the memory of what we had previously done, snuggling back into his body, closing my eyes. When I opened them not a minute later, I was gazing above into the chocolate orbs of Pete. A smiling Pete, who was motioning for me to slid over a little further so he could join us in bed. As I shuffled, Pete removed all his clothes except for his boxers before slipping in, but I stopped him, pulling down his boxers before letting him continue. He slid in beside me as I pulled myself out of Ryan's warm embrace, lightly whimpering from the loss of contact that I brought upon myself. I slid over Pete, kissing his lips feverently with passion, parting them with my skilled tongue and slipping it inside, tormenting his mouth and plaguing his tongue with my own, moving against his in passion.

I broke the kiss just as Pete's hand rested in my hair, making a trail of kisses from his jaw, down his torso, stopping on his pelvic tattoo, worshipping it with my tongue, occasionally grazing my teeth along the marking. Pete groaned in frustration, so I continued my journey due south, slowly bringing his now rock hard member into my mouth; only up to the tip mind you - I had to leave him hanging. I sucked on the tip painfully slowly, gazing up at Pete through hooded lids, his, and no doubt my own, eyes glazed over with lust.

I reached a hand up, brushing over his abdomen as I began to nibble gently on his velvety flesh, making him moan and lean his head back. There was something about this position of having him pretty much under my control that gave me a sense of power that I was thoroughly enjoying as I slowly took his length into my mouth. As his hard member disappeared into my mouth, I felt his body tense as a groan of pleasure escaped his lips. The taste of his flesh heightened my own arousal, making me want more. Following what I wanted I continued to take him deeper into my mouth, sucking lightly and finding a sort of pleasure in the groan Pete gave as his hands clenched the sheets on either side of him in an effort to remain still.

I lifted my gaze to meet with his once more as I allowed my teeth to lightly graze over his flesh before I slowly moved my head up and down. I watched his brown eyes darkened further as he watched his own member disappear in and out of my mouth. I brought my hand up, wrapping around the base of his length, squeezing as I sucked harder, moving my head faster as I hollowed my cheeks, increasing the feeling of the suction. I shivered at the sound of his moan as I took as much of him in my mouth as I could before swallowing around him, enjoying the sounds of his soft pants that were a signal of his oncoming release.

I swallowed harder, withdrawing, dragging my teeth once more, causing him to give a shuddering moan before I tasted what I had been after. I continued to softly suck on him, bringing my hands up to hold his hips still as my mouth milked him for every last drop. I slowly raised my head and looked at him as I licked my lips when he was spent. He pulled me up by the arm, kissing me roughly, no doubt tasting himself on my tongue and lips, before holding me tightly to his chest, Ryan slowly awakening beside me, joining in the big embrace of warmth. Soon the three of us were asleep in each others arms, and no doubt, hearts.
Sign up to rate and review this story