Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 4

Fear and Love

by Noizchild

Hunter confronts Ginny about her relationships with Damon. Edward pays Little Alex another "visit." Song Recommended: "Breathe" by Blu Cantrall and Sean Paul

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric,Jean Havoc,Riza Hawkeye,Roy Mustang,Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 1313 words - Complete

?Blocked
Fear and Love:

Simone's Notes:

Dating Violence is defined as the perpetration or threat of an act of violence by at least one member of an unmarried couple on the other member within the context of dating or courtship. This violence encompasses all forms: sexual assault, physical violence, verbal, mental, or emotional abuse.

Early warning signs that a date may become abusive include:

Extreme jealousy

Controlling behavior

Quick involvement

Unpredictable mood swings

Alcohol and drug use

Explosive anger

Isolate his or her partner from friends and family

Uses force during an argument

Shows hypersensitivity

Believes in rigid sex roles

Blames others for his or her problems or feelings

He or she may express dislike for his or her partner

"What's all of this then?" Hunter asked Ginny and Damon when he caught them in the back room of the juice bar. Gin was on all fours and Damon was over her on his knees. The couple stared at him blankly. They clearly didn't know what to say. Their relationship had been discovered at long last. The silence wasn't helping them either. The three of them kept staring at each other. Ginny and Damon feared this would happen. Just not now... But here they were. And now it was time to come clean.

"Hunter!" Ginny exclaimed. "It's not what you think!" That excuse never really works however. Hunter was glaring at his friend now. How could she have sank so low as to give herself away to an older man? Not micro-managing them like she used was one thing, but sleeping with an older man in a juice bar? A line had to be drawn somewhere!

"Ginny!" he said. "A word with you in private after you get dressed. Now!" Then he stormed out to the back door. Ginny and Damon looked at each other worried. This was bad, really bad. The col. climbed off of her and they got dressed in silence. They didn't speak the whole time. Ginny just went outside to Hunter. Damon just waited in silence. Ginny and Hunter were fighting loudly outside.

"I can't believe!" Hunter was yelling out. "You should be ashamed of yourself! You of all people! What happened to being a virgin until marriage?"

"So?" Ginny shot back. "Why can't I have my first now?"

"You're Catholic!" Hunter barked back.

"So?" Ginny asked again. "Why do I have to be the goody two-shoes in the group?"

"Because," the Irish boy replied. "That's how it always is! Besides, he's too old for you!"

"What do you care?" the Catholic bit back. "I mean look at Addi, Stef, and Riza! They are all in their twenties. How is it a double standard for all of us?!?"

"It just is!" Hunter hissed.

"Well I don't care!" Ginny said at last. "I love Damon and that's final!" Hunter just snorted at her.

"Fine!" he said sarcastically. "See how long it lasts!" Then they returned back into the room. Hunter went back to Mikey and Ginny walked over to Damon. She hugged and kissed the col. lightly. They had won the first trial. But they knew it wouldn't be the last one.

Damon wasn't the only one having problems with the fallen ones. Little Alex was about to have another round with them. He sleeping peacefully in bed when he felt someone or something lightly brushing up against him inner thigh. The lamb slowly awoke with small delight... only to fall back into terror again. Edward was down between his legs looking up at him with violent lust in his eyes. Alex tried to scream out, but he found that he couldn't even make a sound. He also couldn't move either. Ed's charms upon him were working fiercely on him. The lamb was once again powerless. Edward smirked at him coldly.

"Hello there, Little Alex," he murmured to him coldly. "So glad you're awake. And judging by hard you are, you've missed me!" The lamb shook his head in fear.

"Edward!" he softly pleaded out. "What do you want from me? Why are you here?"

"Shhh!" the alchemist whispered to him. "Pets should not ask questions!" Alex stared at him in terror. He just couldn't understand. Why couldn't they just leave him alone?

"Please just leave me alone!" Alex pleaded again.

"No," Edward whispered to him. "I can't do that." Alex's eyes grew wide in fear. Edward sank back down again. He lightly took the lamb's most important jewel into his mouth. The incubus began sucking on it lightly. Alex watched on in fear and pleasure. He just couldn't understand it. Why did they keep doing this to him? It was just cruel rape. Rape that he just couldn't stop or say no to. Edward and the other monsters were stronger than he was and could do much worse than one forced sex act upon him. Alex knew that to well. He had seen them do it.

Edward began to suck faster. "Just relax," he said in Alex's mind. "Focus on the pleasure of it. I won't hurt you unless I have to. You trust me. You love me." The lamb was a little startled at first. Then, he slowly began to comply. Edward smiled to himself wickedly around his pet's jewel. "Yes," he said in Alex's mind. "That's it. Just relax and enjoy. You'll really love it tonight." Then, the alchemist began to suck on the warm jewel even harder. Alex slowly shut his eyes in joy. Everything Edward said to him was ironically true. Even though Alex was scared to death of the alchemist, he loved him deeply. For some reason, Alex couldn't really survive with Edward's "love." Sure, the incubus alchemist was cruel and abusive to him, but he would always hold the lamb and kiss away the pain afterwards. Tonight was going to be no different. Edward was going to be kind to him after this rape. Yes, that was it. Alex had a nice smile to his face. The alchemist began to suck even harder and faster. He even began biting at the hot throbbing jewel. The lamb was panting hard. Sweat broke out all over his small body. Edward was enjoying this tonight. The pets didn't always have to fight back. Sure it was much more fun that way, but sometimes the slaves needed a rest from fighting and beating them into submission. This was a nice break from all of that work. The only weapon for that was a little mind manipulation and the pet was just as good as yours.

Alex came hard in Edward's mouth. The alchemist let up some of the charm so that Alex could moan out loud in bliss. The lamb do so for a few minutes. Edward let go of the hot jewel and sat up. He swallowed the hot cum and licked it off of his lips. Alex just lied there panting in happiness. The alchemist looked over him smirking. "That was too easy!" he thought happily. But yet, he wasn't finished yet. There was only one thing left to do. The alchemist just knew how to fix this.

Edward lied down next to Alex and held him lightly in his arms. The lamb cuddled close to him. He was right after all. Edward was going to be gentle with him after all. The alchemist lightly kissed his pet on the forehead and lightly stroked his short blackish-brown hair.

"Good pet," Ed whispered to Alex softly. "Good loving, pet." Alex smiled to him kindly as he lightly fell asleep in the monster's arms. Edward smiled to himself wickedly as he did the same. Once again, he had won. Alex was just as good as his and putty in his hands. This was going to be a great harvest!

Next Chapter

Next Time: Alex is kidnapped to a new underground BDSM club that is runned by Elle herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story