Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > " Can you believe who i live next to?. "

" Angels, in a spa of love ".

by Harrow

We don't have to take our time, the water will be our lubricant just fine.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-23 - 2200 words

?Blocked
Harrow here um what can i say they finally get on... go gerard go frank! enjoy:


The night's that passed at the bob's cabin was quite wierd but ever so romantic... there had been this girl named haley williams ( from the band paramore ) that was up here vacationing with her friends and family. She had took a rather big crush on gerard often following him around and annoying frank it seemed like everytime frank wanted something someone else wanted it first and frank didn't like that he wanted gerard.

The urge had come since some day's they all arrived here and frank could take it no more, so to kill his urges he masturbated but even that didn't take care of all the things he dreamed to do to gerard. It was simple things that gerard did that drove frank insane like sucking and licking on lolli pop's or wearing clothes that complimented or showed his dick. These motions in themselves made frank feel crazy and he had to have him one way or another.

That night though, bob announced that he was going to be hanging out at the local spa inwhich he had rented out and that the others were invited. But because it was in the fall month's on the way to the pool they all wore clothes but gerard he didn't he was comfortable in his riding down swimming trunk's. Frank walked close behind gerard as they were on their way and frank tried but he could'nt to keep his eyes off of gerard's hips and slender waist. He seen the crack of gerard's ass as his trunk's continued to tease frank of coming down he so wanted him right now.

Frank didn't want to come off as a rapist but gerard wasn't relenting either all these things he did on purpose to see how far frank could go before he lost control...( innocent people got raped doing that ). For hour's it seemed the 5 all sat around the pool talking of comics and video games, the pool itself was very warm and had steam coming up from it while all around them outside of it blew cold wind. But finally bob then announced that he was about to go to bed because he was tired and it was 2 am, also the outside cold air did nothing for his sensitive skin. Mikey and the other's said that they were turning in too and when they asked was gerard coming he responded with a no frankie quietly followed saying he would'nt either, finally they were left alone.

" So " said gerard turning to frank " I noticed ever since that we got here you've been oogling my dick what's that all about? " frank laughed a little and said " Is that what you call it now? ". " Yeah " said gerard " But i have a question for you? " and frank replied saying
" What? " and gerard said " Are you gay? ".

How could gerard ask frank that? he was the one that was going to prom with boy's and shit frank became slightly offended " What the hell is that supposed mean? " frank asked " You know with you checking me out and all that makes you a little gay " gerard replied laughing. Frank then looked down a little and said " I'm not gay " then he slowly finished up with saying:

" I just want to fuck your fucking brains out ".

And with that frank grabbed gerard's hair and pulled him into a mouth smashing and teeth crushing kiss, momentarily slamming his head up against the wall that frank had pushed gerard back into. He then roughly entered gerard's mouth with his tongue and licked his teeth and intertwined their tongue's together, spit had mixed and their bodies crashed with one another it was a fight for dominance and frank was winning.

Then suddenly frank yanked his mouth from gee's to only replace it on his neck where he hardly bit down releasing blood and tearing skin. Gerard moaned deep relishing in the pain he recieved he loved it but enjoyed giving it more, so he took his nails and dug them in frank's back up and down peeling back skin. Thin and pretty lines were left in frank's back where cherry red blood puddled out and into the pool, they rolled up against eachother roughly to the point that they were out of breath and could endure no more.

Gerard then abruptly pushed frank back and just took a while to stare at him this boy was simply beautiful and in way's scared gerard because of it he had seen no one like him before and just somewhere in his heart knew frank was the one. Frank had dreamed of making love to gerard when he had first been alone with him and now that he had him by himself he had to stop and make sure that it was real. So now frank leaned in and tenderly kissed him, gerard's lips were gorgeous and fitted with his so well this wasn't a dominating kiss it was one of full pleading and against gerard's mouth frank whispered " Can i have you tonight? " and gerard answered:

" Yes ".

Frank's timid hands were everywhere and on nothing he left untouched he grazed gerard's pale torso and rubbed his finger around gerard's navel. Everything was so soft and everything was so smooth, it was like a flower beautiful but could break easily frank then realized that he had to go easy with gerard, he wanted this first time to be everlasting....forever.

So all of their kisses were sweet and deep as their hands intangled under the water, frank leaned his body upagainst gerard's and deepened it only robbing gerard of breath. Things only went further as gerard dipped his hands into the back of frank's swimming shorts and cupped his ass, kissing frank all over his cheeks and into the deepness of his mouth. Both their eyes remained closed as frank put his hands under gerard's legs and wrapped them around his back pulling gerard's shorts off in the process.

Gerard then reached frank's hips and removed his shorts in one fluid motion revealing the nakedness of both their slim, and toned bodies. The steam around them only enlightened things and flushed their cheeks pink and their bodies in sweat and water, frank now pumped upagainst gerard in between his legs moving gee's back against the wall. The water around them rolled in waves and made silent hushing sounds as frank reached in between them and grabbed his dick.

Frank was now standing completely up as gerard was floating with his legs opened and around frank's hips, to the point that his ass was opened to frank and frank could put his member in with gerard still facing him and that is just what he did. With gerard's back upagainst the wall of the pool he steadied himself still as frank leaned in and slowly with his hand, pumped his own cock when he was finished rubbing himself into delight frank kissed gerard one last time and stared into his eyes as he pushed his way into gerard's tight cavern.

Gerard's eyes instantly scrunched closed as he adjusted himself into fitting perfect for frankie he loosened his stomach muscles as frank continued to slowly slide in. Frank himself was now sharply breathing in as he filled gerard to the hilt of his member and held himself there to let gerard get comfortable. Once he was frank mumbled " Are you ready? " and gerard thickly responded after shifting a bit said " Yes " and frank began to move.

At first frank rolled his hips in tiny circles and seldomly moved them back and forth, everything was so tight inside of gerard that frank could tell that gerard had never done this before and with taking minutes to try and find that sweet place frank softly kissed him. Now to encourage frank to pick up the speed gerard placed his hands on both frank's hips and guided him in movement, and with that frank found that one place that made gerard's eyes go big and his mouth hang open.

It was the prostate that frank had began to softly pound up against and it rippled pleasure through every place in gerard's body and ended at his toes making them curl, he also tightened his legs around frank to hold him to him although frank didn't plan to go anywhere. The movements began to pick up and the sounds were erupted from gerard and frank's mouth gerard's moans were sweet and like a little girl crying, while frank's was masculine and gruntful resonating with strenght and pent up force.

Gerard moaned frank's name and used this as the time to touch all over him he put his hands on frank's back and pulled him to him hugging frank as frank fucked him. The speed ever so increased and frank wanted more so he began to push his hips further up in between gerard's legs, who now cried over and over again " Harder!, harder!, harder! ". Frank did just that losing his sweet and peaceful rythym in change for a doggish-pump-the-piss out of you force.

" Ah! " yelled gerard as his back now bashed up and down and into the stone wall behind him and his elbows were scrapped along the ground that he had them propped up on. It was a balance of pain and pleasure and gerard delighted in it the more bruises he got the louder he screamed. Their sex-crazed voices echoed all around the outside pool and cabin area and this had surely woken up mikey who was a very light sleeper. Mikey jumped out of bed when he heard gerard
yell " Oh fuck! " and grabbed his clothes to go out and look for his older brother, he literally ran through the cabin door and outside into the chilly night air armed only with a flashlight and he suddenly had the most nasty realization...that maybe gerard was being ate by a bear

( Gerard was being ate by a bear alright frank's dick! ).

Back in the pool the rythym had just become so care free and sloppy and the both of them was so sweaty that they could make a pool with their own body drippings. Gerard was so close now that he was holding onto frankie's shoulders for dear life, he had cursed him out and tore at frankie's lips whenever he got the chance. Frank was close too and just didn't care how he finished he just wanted to get there and together..... they did.

It took frank 3 deep and long pumps before he came so hard that he was completely stiff and his stomach was flipping as if it was doing 80 back flips a minute, he then leaned his head back and deeply closed his eyes as he finished shivering from the aftermath's of sex waves that shook through his body, but he opened his eyes lazily just in time to see gerard come.

Gerard's ejaculation was completed with a long and breathy " Yesssss! " and multiples of choking breath's he shook and sighed continuosily as he went through the thick spasms of finshing out a huge orgasm. When gerard had emptied himself he lulled his head tiredly in the crook of frank's sweaty neck he stayed there breathing in his scent as frank absent mindedly kissed gerard's forehead.

The silence and sweetness of the moment was good until gerard heard footsteps and mikey's panicking voice moving closer to where they were huddled up and kissing. Gerard began to fidget and protest for frankie to move, but it took some time because the orgasm had wiped clean of the strenght that it took for frankie to move but with much moving he did, grabbing his shorts and sliding them on while gerard did the same. They had just moved apart when a flustered mikey broke through the bushes surrounding the place and happily gazed at them but the look quickly went away.

Mikey instantly seen the bite wound and blood on gerard's neck and the many lines on his back from being bashed into the wall, he also seen the scratch marks on frankie's lower back and the busted lip he had. Mikey gulped deep and then screamed " What happen you guys i heard screaming?! " frank and gerard both looked at eachother from side to side now and shrugged frank saying " Gerard took a nasty little fall and as his clumsy ass went falling he grabbed me scratching me along my back don't worry mikey " frank laughed staring at gerard " There's no damage here ".

Mikey breathed relived as frank and gerard got out of the pool following him the 2 then walked behind mikey whispering amongst themselves and gerard asked saying " Why did i have to be the clumsy ass one? " and frank laughed quietly replying and hitting gerard's ass:

" You sure as hell was the loud ass one ".

Harrow here buddies sorry it took me so long to update it won't happen again anyway tell me what you think was this good for you i wanna leave a lasting impression babies so in your reviews tell me alright until next time bye!.
Sign up to rate and review this story