Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > " Can you believe who i live next to?. "

I was thinking of ways that i could ruin your night.

by Harrow

Extension cords, anger, and gags.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-15 - 2341 words

?Blocked
Harrow here sorry it took me so long i was completing my other story you guys should it read it guaranteed to make you cry. Anyway here goes the update review and enjoy!:.


Although he tried he really did, frankie could not move on he wanted to but he just couldn't. It was so hard to let go of love and he didn't see how gerard was doing it. But gerard handled his needs of affection way differently than frank did, gerard became a chronic masturbator and would imagine that it was frankie who was fucking him. On the other hand frank let all of his emotions pile up and he beganned to think violently.

Frankie now beganned to drink to drown out the voices that taunted his head, he would immerse in vodka and beer to stop them ultimately surrendering to killer headaches. Frank would see gerard every night on his way to college and every morning on his trek returning home. Frank would gaze at gee in wonder and wish to have him everytime he seen him, but gerard wouldn't notice he would just open and shut his door.

It was thursday night now and college finals had just passed these were the tests that determined if one passed or failed college. Gerard had ofcourse passed all of his but completely excelled in his art finals gaining him a internship in new york for a comic company and the local cartoon network. The whole trip was paid in full for gerard by his recomendation art teacher and the college itself, he would travel to new york and have his rent and appliances paid for in any house he chose.

Everyone else was happy for him and planned on throwing gerard a huge party saturday night before he left on good sunday.

But frank was bitter how in the hell could gerard succeed in his life while frankie fell in his? that was completely unfair. So when saturday night came everyone else piled into ray's dorm while frank stayed home, even mikey went and the funny thing was mikey wasn't your party type kind of guy. Loud music and loads of loving conversations were heard by an annoyed frank, who hid his head under the pillows on his bed in his dark and lonely room.

The party lasted for hour's and frank thought those bitches would never leave. All throughout the party people kept coming in and out standing by frank's dorm, talking about how beautiful or how talented gerard was. They talked about the girl who went with him would be so lucky both financially, emotionally, and sexually, because many of the girl's who stood by frank's dorm said gerard was hung like a donkey.

Frank laughed at that gee was.

When the party was finally over everyone beganned to go home, ray said that he was accompanying some of the kids to the nearby movie theatre, he asked gerard did he want to go and gerard said no that he had to pack and that he would see ray tommorow. Gerard was all alone now in that huge, big, dorm and he was walking around with a ipod in his ear and in ruffled pj's singing and packing up his things

this was frank's time now.

Frank had later on in the procession of the party started to drink heavily to drown out the noise of the ignorance that was heard all around him. His mind started to advise him to do stupid things and one of those was to rape gerard way.

So frank got up off his bed and slowly proceeded to his front door, accompanied with him he brought a extension cord and a gag to keep gee bounded and his mouth shut. Frank stepped outside and into the nightime fall air, ray's dorm wasn't that far away so frank sprinted lightly he was filled with such anger tonight. How the fuck did gerard not ask frankie to come to his going away party?, how could gerard not even think to invite him first?, frank was pissed gerard would pay dearly for this.

Frank came up to ray's dorm and looked in through the opened window, no one was around but frank heard the subtle sound of music and decided that gerard was upstairs somewhere and he was so frank stuck his hand through the window and letted himself in. Inside it was dark and dim a little but frank could see and that's all that counted. He then looked around recognizing that he was in the livingroom and next to him was the kitchen, from some ways was the steps to go upstairs and that's where frank headed.

The stairs were dark and up in the hall was too but frank proceeded he was determined to carry this out. Up the final step frank came stopping quietly in the hall further back was gee's room and this was frank's destination. He slowly beganned to walk easing down the hall and stopping infront of the half shut room's door. Frank could hear the muffled music coming from inside the room and singing-gerard was here for sure.

Frank reached out slowly and opened the door slightly peering inside, there stood gerard with his back to him singing and bending down, picking up clothes and stuffing them into a black bag. Frank stood there then eased up on him standing so close now he could feel the heat emitting from gerard's back.

Frank watched gee's black hair pillow own his shoulders from behind, his slim waist, and his pale lower back from the shirt that rode up. Frank heard gerard's lovely tunes and seen him slightly dancing from the tunes that blasted in his ears, gerard didn't even know frank was there until he turned around on hands and knee's and slowly looked up at frank who stared down darkly at him.

Gerard looked like a deer caught in headlight's as he stared wide eyed and mouth agape, the little color that was on his skin slowly faded and no voice was there to represent his many questions. For awhile the 2 stared at eachother each trying to think up something mentally to ask or say but couldn't come up with. Gerard then made the first move, by raising both hands and attempting to grab his headphones out of his ears, but frank said the first words darkly saying:

" Don't you fucking move ".

" I hate you you know that? " frank said staring hard now " How could you do this to me? " gerard was confused so all he could say was " Huh? " and that didn't sit well with frank who surprisingly just hit him. Right across the face near the mouth " I hate you i thought you loved me! " frank yelled " But you didn't you only love ray " and frank raised his hand and hit him again knocking gerard down this time.

Gerard layed on his back as frank kneeled now, " Selfish whore is what you are do you use everyone like this? " frank spitted gerard was shocked and scared he couldn't simply answer all he could do is sniff at the blood that now poured from his mouth. " Answer me! " frank suddenly yelled his voice breaking as he did gerard swallowed and hoarsely said " That's not true ".

All gerard could do was sit there now as frank beganned to deeply cry, covering his eyes with his blood smeared hands " Why are you doing this? " gerard said lowering his voice to a whisper. " I can't believe you i dumped my girlfriend for you " frank said breathing deeply in " That means i love you why couldn't you dump ray for me? " gerard sighed " I couldn't because i never went with him " this earned a dirty look from frank who answered darkly low

" lies ".

Gerard continued to watch as frank descended into sobbing again, it hurted gerard but at the same time made him scared he more than now smelled the wicked alcohol all over frank's breath he under this drunken state was capable of anything-even murder.

" But i have something for you " frank suddenly said " I have a gift and a thought that i would love to execute on you " frank now stood up and said " I was thinking of ways that i could ruin your night ". Gerard's eyes now got wide as he scooted back and frank followed " by raping you " frankie finished, then suddenly frank kneeled down and grabbed gerard by the neckline of his shirt and dragged him up slamming him hard on his own bed.

Gerard instinctively beganned to struggle with frank who now tried to hold him still. Gerard was wiggling and kicking at frank in his stomach and scratching at his face, this only fed frank's dark motives and brought to life his anger filled strenght. So frank balled up his fist and socked gerard in the left eye and kneed him in the stomach, this action cut all will from gerard who fell over on his back and stared through thick eyelashes at a angry frank.

" Don't move don't speak until you can tell me what i want to hear " is all frank said as he reached into his back pocket and tied gerard's wrists to each side of the bed post spreading them out. Frank then got up and looked around the room as he located the gag on the floor, kneeling down and picking it up where he put it into gerard's pretty little mouth.

" I loved you, i loved you, i loved you " is all frank said as he sat now ontop of gerard's stomach and felt on him hard and rough. Frank ran his sweaty hands over and under gerard's shirt, he then ran them over gerard's neck and face, and then to his legs again. " I don't want you to enjoy this " frank said as he made eye contact with gerard " So i won't prep you nor take my time ", and with that frank undid his zipper pulling it out for gerard to see.

Gerard became scared and started to protest with grunts and groaning sounds, he had never been raped before and when he did have sex it was never rushed or put into him dry, but now frank didn't care he only did this for his satisfaction no one elses. Frank now reached for gerard's pj pants and beganned to unzip them, but gee grew increasingly scared and beganned to fight back kicking and moving his legs all around.

Frank started yelling at him to stop moving but gerard was trying to save himself, he kicked frank in the mouth and hit him in the chest awakening the rage in frank again. Frank now leaned up to gerard and with his right hand began to back hand slap him over and over and over again. Gerard cried everytime frank's hand met with gee's tender face, he was hit in the eye and under it and all around his cheeks and chin. Gerard eventually got tired and his face hurted so bad that he gave up.

Scar's and blood was all over gee's cheeks and under his eyes were marks that would make them swell in the morning if he made it to that. Gee now breathed in deep as frank stopped slapping him, loving to see gerard flourished in defeat. Frank ran his hands down the lenght of gerard's body and to the hem of his jeans, as gerard stared at him he couldn't believe this was happening and he couldn't believe frank was doing it.

The rest of it gerard let happen as a blur, he felt frank enter him dry, he watched frank as he moaned and rode him deep into the lovely mattress beneath them, and he felt it when the pain contiually struck through his ass and his legs. It was a burning feeling that ached the vacinity of his stomach inside and up his spine in the back, it ran through his legs and made him curl his toes in with one another, and made him squeeze his knuckles together so tight they turned white.

Gerard tried to hold his breath because for the more he breathed the more the pain burned, he closed his eyes so he did'nt have to watch frank enjoy himself so much, and he hummed random tunes to drown out the drunk moans of frank. Frank then beganned to move faster, pounding into gee like a loose jack hammer blood now claimed the inside and outside area of gerard's tight but broken ass, gee could feel it running down and between his legs.

But the thing that fucked gerard up the most was when frank came, it was 5 thick squirts of sheer pain, agony, and terror. Gerard bit down so hard on the gag that he thought he might break it and he cried so hard, deep, and loud that he was sure everyone could hear it. Frank moaned all throughout his coming and breathed in sharp when it was over, but even at this time frank didn't care about gerard's pain because frank pulled out so hard that it felt like someone had paper cut the tiny tendons of gerard's ass and then put a hot fire right up under it.

Frank then stood up wiping the blood off his dick onto gerard's sheets and sticking his finger in gerard's sore ass, making him throw up with so much pain. " That's what you get for not loving me " frank said, pulling his pants back up and then leaving out...but gerard allowed himself to fully cry now and sobbed mumbling:

" But i do ".

Harrow here sorry guys that had to happen but that's the big thing i promised you gerard leaving and frank raping him see don't i deliver?. Anyway review this story and tell me what you think your opinions matter the most and one thing i promise no more of this rape...but i had to try it out review guys alright bye!.
Sign up to rate and review this story