Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Comfort Cinimon

Meeting

by BlackOnyx-Demon

Category: Death Note - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: L - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-19 - 617 words

?Blocked
Sabine sat on the bench just outside of the school and opened her text book. she was suposed to be waiting for Light. They had planned to study together at his house but lately Light had been distracted and found it hard to keep their dates. Also Her boyfriend Jason insisted he tag along. Sabine always found it awkward trying to study with Light when she knew Jason was watching her every move.

Light appeared down the path walking towards her. she stood in wait. Then noticed his attention switch to something beyond her. She wirled around to see what he saw. there stood a man in a simple white shirt and jeans hunched over oddly. He waved to light. Something about him interested Sabine. He seamed exotic in some way. Obviously not normal.
"Light-Kun" he called and waved in greeting. Light Stopped next to Sabine and nodded hello.
"I was wondering if you'd like to come and meet the new person i have on the case." he offered. Light glanced at Sabine.
"I would but i have a prior engagement" Light said in his usual tone.
"you should go Light. I'll study with Jason" Sabine offered. Her ceel phone wentoff before anyone said anything else causing everyone to jump. Sabine Answered it quickly.
"Hi Sabie" Mirrangue's voice came.
"Babbs. whats up?" Sabine asked.
"Call me Mirrangue. I wanted to remind you i start the case today and i wanted to sak you for a favor-"
"no" Sabine cut off quickly.
"Why not?" Mirrangue whined.
"Badds-"
"MIRRANGUE"
"Mirrangue. Doing things for you usualy ends with you complaining and doing it over. so i'll just not do it and let you skip to doing it over." Sabine explained.
"You are speaking with Mirrangue?" The strange man asked.
Sabine turned her attention to the man. His full attention was on her as well. Sabine looked down feeling odly shy.
"yea Mirrangue's my sister." she explained.
"Has she told you anything?" the man asked.
"about the case? no just that she's joining." Sabine ended the call even though she knew Mirrangue was still talking on the other end.
"I'm sorry i'm Ryuuzaki Hediki" he introduced.
Sabine stepped back from him. "no your not" she said too quickly. Both the man and light stared at her.she sighed.
"Your working with Light and there is no Ryuuzaki on the police force. the only other member is L." she explained.
"so your guessing i'm l?" he asked.
She shrugged. "at first i didnt but the moment you lied about your name i can think of no other person you'd be" Sabine held her books tighter to her chest.
"how do you know i lied?" he asked.
Sabine Smiled. "you blinked when you told me your name."
"do you study people often?" he asked.
"all the time."
"perhaps you should help in the investogation as well" Light sugested.
Sabine sat back on the bench.
" if i could i would. but i'm not so lucky as to be related to the police. just my sister" she sighed.
"Actuqaly i think you could help a great deal on the case." The man assured.
"and you'll admit your L?" she asked.
"what is your name?" he asked.
"Sabine" she answered quickly.
L nodded. "light should bring you when he comes." he said. then he walked off.
********************************

I'd like to appologize for the shortness. i've been at a block for a while. i'm writing several other privite story's as well.
this story is all freewrite so i need some reviews.
I promise to make the next chapter more interesting.
ALSO:
this story is writen by me kitty-san. not my Un-nee. Anya.
not us together. just me.
Kitty-san
Sign up to rate and review this story