Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 4

Underground Pets

by Noizchild

Elle takes her mate of choice down to her club for more excitement. Song Recommended: "Freak Like Me" by Sugababes

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 1441 words - Complete

?Blocked
Underground Pets:

Simone's Notes:

Submissiveness is the incidence or trait of yielding to the expressed will of another person or some display of force. It can be found in everyday human interaction. Submissiveness can be a benign aspect of the social fabric, or it may be part of other problems that a person experiences. Within human relationships there may be a submissive partner. This partner may be trying to appease the other(s) through agreeing to their command. If they are otherwise healthy this partner may be content. If one or both of the people are experiencing chronic, pervasive emotional distress then the relationship or individuals may require reevaluation. People who are eager and willing to take on a recurring submissive role in a relationship or who fetishize the trait of submissiveness may seek out others that share their interest or form long term pairings based on consenting to heightened levels of submission in a relationship. This may be incidental in certain cultural or social groups, or may be explicitly expressed in others such as the BDSM subculture or the Taken in hand subculture. The opposite trait of submissive is referred to as one being dominating.

"Are you sure you know where we are going?" Lee James asked Elle uneasily.

"Yeah," the succubus replied. "Trust me on this one." She was leading him to her club tonight. Lee and Elle had been getting way close pretty quickly. She had Lee under her spell completely. He was into her since the first night that she came to him for a photo shoot. Elle gave him her best charms and won him over. She knew that he was easy to please. The former druggie had been studying him for a long time. Their relationship started as a simple thrill-seeker type. They went to different strip clubs and tried many different methods of sex. That was fine. But then, Lee became bored. Elle took him out to bars and clubs. She introduced him to many new drugs. That was fine too. But then one night, Lee became bored again. Not to worry. Elle had the perfect solution. It that a lot of persuasion, but she won out in the end. So, here they were.

Elle walked up to the heavy steel door. She put her finger to her teeth and bit down on it hard. The succubus held the injured finger over a small white candle. The door slid open. Lee watched in amazement. Elle turned to him grinning. She held her sweet deadly hands outwards.

"After you!" the succubus told him. Lee entered into the trap pleased. Elle went in after him. The door slid shut. The couple followed the loud pumping music. Pitch black was all around. Lee stayed close to his new lover. The excitement was starting to build up in him. This place was looking promising already. Elle smiled to herself wickedly. The plan was going smoothly. She knew Lee was currently bored with the human party scene and wanted a change. Elle knew her club was the best place for a change. And once he was deep into the excitement, she would take him. They made it to the glass bead curtains. The succubus stepped forward. Elle turned to her man smiling.

"Well, this it!" she said. "Take a look!" Then, she pushed aside the curtain. Lee was surprised when he looked inside. Bondage and extreme sex was all over the place. The photographer had a grin up to his ears. Elle saw him from the corner of her eye. A smirk came across her lovely face.

"Does daddy like what he says?" she questioned him.

"Hell yes!" he said to her. His soon-to-be fellow slave kept her smile.

"Follow me!" she said. Then, the succubus headed further down the hall. Lee followed after her like an eager little dog. She had him into a narrow area full of booths. Elle moved aside and pushed back the heavy bamboo curtain. Lee went through with grace. His lady followed behind. The photographer came to the first available booth. He pushed aside the red velvet curtain and stepped inside. He sat down in the black leather chair. Elle sat down next to her man. A glass screen was in front of him. A heavy black curtain was behind the glass. A cold black coin slot was to his right. Lee smirked to himself in excitement. "Well then," he thought. "I guess we start off tonight with a good old peep show!" Elle smiled at him wickedly.

"Go ahead," she encouraged him. "Put a coin in the slot." Lee smirked at her when she said that.

"Pushy little thing, aren't you?" he asked.

"Maybe," Elle replied. "Just put one in and see."

"Okay," her man said. Then, Lee reached into his pocket and pulled out three gold coins. The curtain went up on the other side. Both looked up to see a beautiful young girl on the stage. She looked about thirteen to fourteen years old. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a tight braid. Her make-up was done up right. The pet only had on a black leather jeweled collar. She was chained up to a look metal stripper pole. The poor girl was crying. Lee felt a sudden sense of delight come over him. He couldn't take his eyes off of it. This was not like any peep show he had seen before in his life. His eyes were wide and bright with delight. It was just... exciting. Elle smirked at his reaction.

"And it's only getting started!" she told him. Lee nodded almost in a daze. Then, the curtain dropped down closed. The photographer looked crushed. He reached into his pocket and put more coins into the slot. The curtain went up again. An incubus was standing right in front of the girl. He was only dressed in tight leather black pants. The Fallen mark on his back was as clear as day. The girl looked at him in terror. Lee and Elle could see that the monster was grinning at the pet coldly. Lee's heart raced in excitement. He couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Then, the curtain closed again. Lee reached into his pocket and pulled out more coins. He placed them into the slot.

Each time the curtain dropped, the scene would be more violent than the last. The pet was being raped and beaten by the incubus. The blood looked like red wine spilling out of her small body. The girl kept screaming out in deep pain. Lee was drawn deeper and deeper into the graphic scenes. It was just that exciting. He never knew that violence could be so... arousing. He has to have more of it. Elle had her eyes on him the whole time. When it got to climax of the show, she would take him. The succubus had every part of the peep show memorized. It was all part of her plan after all. She meant to have Lee as her fellow slave. It was only a matter of time. Elle began counting down in her head. She knew that the end was coming up soon. A dirty was on her face as she kept counting. "Five," she thought. "Four, three, two... one!"

The climax came when the incubus bit the little pet hard in the neck and drank her dry of blood. The girl sat there death on the cold floor. One would have this scene sick and disturbing. But not Elle and Lee. They were really turned on by the violence. And speaking of which, Lee was dead and no longer human. Elle took him when the incubus behind the glass killed the innocent girl. She did it so quickly that her man didn't even notice a thing. Within seconds, Lee was turned into another one of Manami's slave. Elle turned to her man smiling at him.

"So?" she asked. "How was that?" Lee turned to her grinning.

"Great!" he said. "You got anymore?" Elle smirked at him wickedly.

"But of course, honey!" she said. "Follow me!" Then she rose up from the chair and left the booth. Lee followed behind closely. He had finally found the ultimate thrill. "There is nothing greater in this world than watching the life drain out a person's eyes as they die!" he thought in bliss. Elle smiled to herself wickedly. "Yes, Lee!" she thought in aroused excitement. "I know how you feel, my love!"

Next Night

Next Time: Elle runs into her former pimp on the next morning and takes her chance to get revenge the next morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story