Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > First Date

Candlelight Love

by midnight_moonlight

The tables are turned once again as Izzy finds himself on top.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-18 - Updated: 2008-10-18 - 1679 words

?Blocked
Okay people, we're one chapter away from the big 4-0! So throw me some suggestions and I'll see if I can work them into it. It doesn't matter how stupid they sound, just bat them around and let's see what comes from them. :) Let's make it a really cool chapter. ;)

~~~

Stubby, burnt down candles illuminate our shabby room. With its peeling paint and flaking plaster, most would outright reject it. But, to us, it's home. Our new home. Our little love nest.

Draped in nothing but a leopard print coat, I sit cross-legged on the mattress. The coat and mattress came from a little, hidden away thrift store. A thrift store that was rammed with vintage clothes and little treasures. Two of which circle the ring fingers of our left hands. Slash and I may not have a great deal of money but the two, identical silver rings were something I had to buy. I wanted something to bind us together, a little something to share other than our bodies and souls.

To my right, the mattress depresses and I drop the cheap paperback into my lap. Beside me, face softened by the flickering candles candles, is Slash. Pushed down onto his mass of hair is another thrift store find: a black top hat. I can see him grinning from beneath his hair, happy to be hidden from view. Chuckling quietly, I grasp the brim and pull it off, watching as he huffs, jokingly annoyed.

"You don't have to hide from me," I whisper, dropping the hat beside the bed before moving my hands to his face.

Raking my hands through the curls, I carefully detangle it, pushing it behind his ears. It stays there for a moment, our eyes locked, before he shakes them back into his face, disappearing back behind a cloud of hair. Smiling, I nudge my nose beneath the hair and gently kiss him. For a moment, my lips move against Slash's before he sighs and gives in. His plump lips part, mahogany eyes slipping as he kisses me back. I slide the tip of my tongue between his lips, shivering as I taste his mouth, taste the whiskey and cigarettes. Hands tug at my hair and my own eyes close, relaxing against Slash. His kisses are tiny and hesitant, almost as if he can read my mind and know what's coming. Maybe he can read my mind? Maybe he can sense what's coming...

Sliding my hands to his chest, I push them beneath his shirt, shivering as he trembles. With my mouth still attached to his, I push him to the bed. The dark eyes snap open as I hover over him, mouth opening into a surprised "O". Smiling down at him, I straddle his legs and teasingly push the coat from my shoulders. My body begins to tremble to life as I watch Slash squirm beneath me. His hands claw at the cheap sheets, eyes darkening further. Licking my lips, I lean back on my heels and begin to stroke at my hardening cock, teasing him. Slash squirms, tiny moans floating to my ears. Pouting, I shuffle along him, pushing my engorged cock in his face. My tongue flutters over my lips, making them glisten as I watch him, watch his eyes widen and his chest heave as he stares at my cock. Pre-come bubbles at the tip and I moan as Slash lets his fingers glide over it, wiping it away. My eyes narrow, my own chest heaving with pants as he licks it away.

"Yummy..." he whispers.

Growling, I release my cock and drop to his body. Nipping and tugging at his teeth, my hands fumble with his pants. He groans as I push them down, his cock bumping against mine. Next I attack his t-shirt, pushing it up and over his head. For a moment, I see his face, get to look into his slightly worried eyes before it all disappears back behind the hair.

Roughly kissing him, I whisper, "It only hurts for a moment. Trust me."

Slash whimpers as I slide down his body. His skin trembles as I touch it, becomes hot as I place kisses to it. I want to do to him what he's done to me so many times before. I want to make love to him, make him feel what I feel. Want him to know what it's like to be the one being loved instead being the lover.

Nuzzling my nose against his cock, I press kisses to it, listening to Slash moan as it twitches.

"Izz..." he pants. "Izz... Please..."

Licking his throbbing cock, I look up at his now black eyes. "What?"

He trembles and pants, hands still clenching and unclenching. "Please... Izz... Please make love..."

I swallow and kiss his cock, the enormity of what's ahead of me washing over me. What we did, before we came here, was fucking. Slash wanted it, I gave it to him. I'm about to make love to my one true love. The person who showed me what I had with Axl wasn't love. What I had with Axl was lust, plain and simple. We were just two horny teenagers who were attracted to each other.

Reaching beside the mattress, I pick up the lube and coat my fingers. Kissing and licking the head of his bobbing cock, I push one gently into him, listening as he grunts, body stiffening a little. In and out I push the finger, sweeping it over his prostate. Slash shivers and moans and, to me, he feels like the jittery virgin again. He probably is; every time I did this to him back in LA he was too smacked out of his mind to know what was happening. He just needed the sex as a connection. Some kind of bond that told him I still loved him. I love him without the sex. I don't need the fucking and the orgasms to know that I'm loved. But Slash does. Needs it like he needs air to breathe, even when he had a needle stuck in his arm.

"Izzy..." he pants. "Izzy... Please..."

I can't resist, can't hold back. Pulling my fingers out of him, I kneel up. Looking down at him, my cock twitches, wanting me to make love to the man that's spread out and shivering on the mattress. Spreading the lube over my cock, I continue to let my eyes sweep over him. He may be shuddering with nerves, but his hand is wrapped around his cock, stroking.

"Izz..." he purrs, eyes glittering with lust.

Shuffling forward, I push his legs apart and hover over him. Pressing my cock to his tight entrance, I lean forward, kissing him as I enter. He gasps into my mouth, body tightening and arching. A pained pant also leaves my mouth, my body shaking with the pleasure as Slash spasms around my cock.

For a moment, I hover there, body trembling as Slash shivers beneath me. I watch him, gauging his reactions. It takes a few moments but, eventually, he nods and I slowly begin to rock. Running my hands beneath his shoulders, I clutch Slash close as my cock breaches him. Long, tanned arms drape over my shoulders, pulling my head to his chest. My lips seek out his ear and I nibble on the soft lobe, teeth tugging at the silver ring that hangs from it.

"Fuck..." I pant. "Fuck... Slash..."

So tight... So wonderful... Like nothing I've ever done before...

His own voice, close to my ear, pants and whispers, "Love you... Izz... Love you..."

Fuck, this man drives me crazy. I don't know how long I'm going to last, how long I'll be able to hold out with Slash moaning and squirming beneath me. Pulling back, I growl as I slam into him. A howl fills the room, Slash arching from the bed as I hit his prostate. Wriggling, I reach between us and wrap my hand around his cock. Nearly in tears, I stoke and thrust, stroke and thrust, again and again hitting that magic spot deep within Slash.

Suddenly, the shivering virgin has disappeared and Slash is howling and crying, nails raking down my back. His neck is arched and, seeing my chance, I bury my mouth against the hollow of his throat. Nipping and kissing, I tighten my hand around his cock, rocking my hips harder and faster, driving us both closer.

"Izzy!" a cry that's filled with a passion I haven't heard in a long time, a cry that is going to drive me crazy and put me in the mad house.

Closing my eyes, I growl as I sink my teeth into Slash's supple, tanned flesh. "Slash... Slash... I can't hold... off much... longer..."

I feel him shake his head, hair curling over my head. Hunching over, I grit my teeth, beginning to ride out the tightening in my groin.

So close... So close...

"Slash... Slash...."

"Izzy... Izzy..."

A particularly violent thrust and Slash is spilling into my hand, screaming loud enough to shake the walls as his warm come spraying over us, gliding through my fingers. Unable to hold back, my own voice joins Slash's as I come deep inside of him, fingers tightening around his cock. My whole body feels like it's on fire, an orgasmic heat washing over me as I carry on pushing into him, riding it all out.

Shivering, I finally pull back and look down at him. Dark eyes, glazed with the post-sex lustre, gaze back up at me. A tiny, content, almost slut-like smile is on his lips.

"Fuck..." he whispers, tongue flicking over his teeth. "I shoulda let you do that a long time ago."

I grin back down at him. Wiping my hand on a discarded t-shirt, I bend and kiss him. It's strange how the tables can turn and flip and move and shift, putting us in different positions and roles. It's one of the reasons I love Slash. It's one of the many reasons I love our rocky relationship.
Sign up to rate and review this story