Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Only Sunshine

It Feels So Good (part 1)

by ipanicdaily

"We'll take it step by step. Get any piece wrong though and you have to give me a blow job. The number you get wrong, the number of blow jobs you owe me."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-13 - Updated: 2008-12-13 - 5847 words - Complete

?Blocked
"I can't believe we finally did it!" Frank said, holding tightly to Gerard's hand as they walked through the indoor garden since everyone was practically gone already.

"Feels amazing." Gerard said, smiling widely and swinging their clutched hands a little as they walked. "Did you like the roses?"

"I loved them." Frank said happily, kicking up some of the petals on the ground. "All twelve."

"First note was a clue you know."

"Yeah; I figured it out along the way." He said with a little laughter as Gerard sat down on the rim of the fountain, pulling Frank onto his lap. "It was a million times better than my dreams." Frank whispered, kissing Gerard and wrapping his arms around Gerard's neck.

"Merry Christmas." Gerard whispered back, resting his forehead on Frank's. "Husband."

"It sounds even better coming from your mouth." Frank told him, pressing their lips together again.

"It's prefect because I can say it to you." Gerard said and Frank nodded, resting his head on Gerard's shoulder and listening to the falling water of the fountain.

"Till death do us part."

"Not even then." Gerard said softly, holding Frank as tightly as he could. "Shall we partake in the ceremonious events of the after party?" Frank laughed a little as he lifted his head off Gerard's shoulder to look at him.

"Are you suggesting we consummate the marriage?" He asked with amusement and Gerard bit his bottom lip so he wouldn't start laughing hysterically, nodding since opening his mouth to speak would only result in a fit of laughter. "At least we're not royal."

"And why is that?" Gerard asked, still trying not into laughter.

"Someone had to watch while the king and queen got it on to make it legal." Frank said with a smile and Gerard couldn't contain himself any longer. He started laughing really hard, his head falling into Frank's shoulder. "I'm pretty sure that's where porn came from."

"Where the fuck did you learn that?" Gerard asked through his laughter.

"In school." Frank said, a proud smirk consuming his face. "I was a hormonal teenager; made it my duty to pay attention when anything about sex came up." Gerard started laughing harder, choking a bit as well. "Why do you think I loved health class?"

"Oh god Frankie, I never knew you were such a perv." He wiped a few tears from his eyes from crying.

"Don't act so innocent." Frank said, smacking his shoulder. "I know all about how you would fantasize over me."

"I just couldn't help it." Gerard's laughter died down but his playful mood remained. "You're just so fucking gorgeous that one look at you makes my head spin." He carefully slid the jacket of Frank's suit off and laid it next to them.

"I know if you had it your way, I'd never have clothes on." Frank said with a little laughter and Gerard nodded. "I'd make you do the same."

"I don't know about you, but my pants are getting rather tight." Gerard told Frank as he pulled at Frank's shirt.

"We should see if everyone else has gone yet." Frank told Gerard, getting off his lap and picking up his jacket as he made his way back to what was left of the party. Gerard moaned, following Frank in aggravation because he was tired of the suit already. "You can stand a few more minutes."

"Hey now;" Gerard said, putting his arms around Frank's waist then putting his mouth next to Frank's ear as he held him from behind. "I do the teasing." He whispered, pulling Frank's waist close to his as Frank giggled a bit. "And you love it." Gerard pressed on Frank's thighs to make him moan slightly before letting go of him and opening the door.

They went back through the room they got married in to the room the reception was in to find the others. Ray was talking to a girl by the stage, laughing and drinking some wine. Bob and Mikey were talking to Donna Way who apparently wasn't too happy about them getting married behind everyone's back but was still happy to have Bob as part of the family. Hand's clutched tightly, Gerard and Frank went to tell Ray good bye first. "Oh hey! The men of the hour. Where'd you disappear to?" Ray asked with a smile as they approached.

"Walk." Frank told him, returning the smile. "We just wanted to let you know that we're leaving. Merry Christmas Ray and-" He looked to the girl but didn't know who it was.

"Melissa." Ray said and Frank, as well as Gerard, became a little shocked. "You remember Melissa, right?"

"Wow!" Gerard said with a smile of slight confusion. "I didn't recognize you Melissa! You look great!"

"Thanks; you too." She said, blushing slightly. "Congratulations by the way."

"Took us awhile but we finally made it." Gerard said, squeezing Frank's hand a little. "Don't be a stranger Melissa, come see us sometime." He said, letting go of Frank and hugging her. Gerard had always thought Melissa was good for Ray and he was sad when the two broke up because they were good together. Frank hugged Ray then Melissa while Gerard hugged Ray good-bye. "Thanks for coming and Merry Christmas." He said since it was practically midnight.

Ray and Melissa went back to talking and laughing while Frank and Gerard headed to the others. "There are my boys!" Donna said happily as they approached, throwing her arms in front of her to hug them both. "You disappeared quite well."

"We went for a walk." Gerard told his mom, hugging her back. "We just came back to say we're leaving."

"So soon?" She asked, a little disappointed.

"Mom, it's almost midnight. We've been here for a few hours." Mikey said, smiling a little. "Plus, everyone is gone." Donna looked around as though she didn't even realize it.

"Oops. I spent all my time talking." She laughed a little, her cheeks reddening slightly. "Well then you have a good night. Are you going back to Michaels?"

"No, hotel." Gerard said and they all looked at him because none of them knew that. "Privacy kinda thing. You're going back to Mikey's though, aren't you mom?"

"Yes honey, I'm spending Christmas there. You better come back by dinner."

"We will." Frank said, stealing a chance to speak. He took Gerard's hand again to tell him that they needed to get going. "Merry Christmas."

"You too Frankie." Bob said, finding himself an opportunity to speak as well. "See you tomorrow." After a few more good-byes, Frank and Gerard finally made it out of the room and back towards the road.

"You didn't tell me we were staying in a hotel." Frank told Gerard, slightly upset because it was like Gerard was keeping secrets from him.

"I didn't tell you about how I planned the wedding either." Gerard said, smiling which made Frank smile because it was true. "And you seemed to love it."

"So I assume we're going to have a busy night since you want privacy." Frank said with amusement as they walked down the steps to the main door that Frank had entered through moments ago.

"I wanted to spare my mother hearing me fuck your brains out." Gerard said, letting go of Frank's hand while he put the coat back on then opening the door to reveal the limo again. "You first, Mr. Iero-Way." Gerard loved saying it over and over again because it was just so perfect to both of them to know that after everything they went through, they still chose each other.

"Did you sir's have a pleasant evening?" The chauffer asked and Frank realized it was the same one that had brought him there. He opened the door as Frank and Gerard approached, doing the half-bow thing.

"Yes, thank you." Frank said, climbing into the limo with Gerard following a moment later. The chauffer shut the door then got into the driver's seat to start driving. Gerard played with the controls on the door, shutting the little window between the front and the back then dimming the lights.

Once satisfied, Gerard yanked Frank onto his lap, Frank resting his legs on either side of Gerard while Gerard put his arms around Frank's waist, pulling him as physically close as possible. "It couldn't have been any better." He said softly, Frank pushing Gerard's hair from his face. "Now our lives are permanently intertwined."

"They always have been." Frank whispered, his lips touching Gerard's gently because there was no need for anything rough or harsh; just soft and gentle. "Just now I have a shiny ring to prove it."

"Look at it." Gerard told him so Frank looked at the ring with confusion. "Gotta take it off Frankie." Gerard said with a little laughter so Frank slid it off and examined it. When it the light hit it just right, Frank could read 'My only sunshine' inscribed into the inner part of the ring. Tears came to his eyes as he put it back on his finger before it got lost. "Mine says 'when skies are gray'. I thought it was suiting since that seemed to become our song. Hence why I put the lyrics on the roses."

"Christ Gee." Frank said with a smile, a few tears running down his face. "You really are perfect." He put his arms tightly around Gerard's neck and rested his head on the small space between Gerard's neck and shoulder. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you more." Gerard told him, extremely happy to see the pure joy in Frank's voice as well as in his blurry eyes. He's wanted nothing more than to make Frank happy and he finally felt like he succeeded. "Don't get too emotional though." Gerard said with a slight warning tone. "I have plans." Frank laughed then lifted his head, sniffling a bit and rubbing his eyes.

"You continuously out do yourself." Frank said with laughter which caused him to cough a little.

"Yeah well I've fucked you before so I don't know how much I can out do that." Gerard said with amusement yet disappointment.

"Yeah but you've never fucked me as your husband." Frank told him with a smirk.

"Because we got married like four or so hours ago."

"Exactly." Frank ran his fingers through Gerard's hair then pressed their lips together; tongues roaming each other's mouths. "So Mr. Iero-Way," Frank was having just as much fun saying it as Gerard was, "We shall engage in our first marital fuck when we get to the hotel."

"After we have a little fun." Gerard said with a devious smile and Frank sighed. "Hey, I went through a lot to make the wedding perfect for you. You can reward me with the best marital sex anyone could ever partake in."

"You mean I need to let you tease me." Frank shorthanded it and Gerard smiled widely; tongue sticking slightly between his teeth as he nodded. "I suppose I can put up with it for one night because you're so good to me."

"I told you I would always take care of you." He moved his mouth to Frank's neck, kissing him softly as Frank's head fell backwards; eyes shut and breathing deeply. "Why don't you rest for a bit. We won't be there for awhile and I don't want you tired." Gerard said.

"Where are we going?" Frank asked, curious as to why they wouldn't be there for awhile.

"You'll see."

"Oh fuck not this again." Frank said with a heavy sigh. Those were the worst words Gerard could ever say to him. Gerard just laughed a little then gave Frank the most innocent look he could so Frank got off him, pouting. "It's like midnight..." Frank said, suddenly realizing he was tired.

"I'll wake you when we get there." Gerard told him quietly, sliding from the middle of the seat to the side, allowing Frank to lie down. Frank pulled his legs onto the leather seating, using his arms for a pillow as he rested them as well as his head on Gerard's lap. Gerard gently ran his fingers through Frank's hair, singing 'You Are My Sunshine' until Frank passed out.

*****************************

"Hey Frankie; wake up." Gerard said softly, rubbing Frank's shoulder. "We're here."

Frank sat up, yawning and rubbing his eyes before he realized that he was still in the limo. "Where..." He mumbled, fighting to keep his eyes open for a minute. Sensing his trouble, Gerard kissed Frank until his eyes could effectively stay open.

"Our hotel." Gerard told him with a smile. Realizing the door was open, Frank clung to Gerard for warmth until Gerard pried him off and got out; pulling Frank out a moment later. "Ta da."

"No fucking way!" Frank said, huge smile spreading on his face. They were at the hotel they stayed at for Christmas two years ago. "How-"

"I'm magical." Gerard told him, thanking the chauffer who got their bags out of the trunk and went to give them to a hotel employee but Gerard just took them. "Want to know the best part?"

"What?" Frank asked, taking his bag so Gerard didn't have to carry both while they headed for the door which was opened for them.

"Same room too." He said with a smile and Frank's eyes instantly illuminated. It was Christmas and they were spending it in the same hotel, same room, like they did before.

"Oh my god!" Frank half squealed, running to the desk to check them in. It was two or three in the morning and all of Frank's exhaustion seemed to melt away. Grabbing the key from the clerk, Frank and Gerard headed to the elevators then up to their room. "It's exactly the same!" He chimed merrily as they opened the door and looked around. "You're fucking amazing!" Chucking his bag across the room, Frank flung himself around Gerard who stumbled a bit from the force.

"Anything for you." Gerard told him, shutting the door then putting his arms back around Frank. "Merry Christmas again; now that it's really Christmas."

"Fuck Christmas." Frank said, squeezing Gerard. "All I care about is the fact that it's our honeymoon."

"So you're not mad about the room not having decorations?" Gerard asked with amusement.

"Fuck the tree and the mistletoe and the decorations." He said, hyper and excited. "All I need I have in my arms."

"Well dinner is at seven; it's a three hour trip. It's two right now and we still need some amount of sleep. We also have to grab Christmas gifts while we're here which is going to be insane but we're gonna try it. If need be, we can get sleep in the limo back then go to bed early later." Gerard told Frank, pushing his head back so their eyes met. "First though, we enjoy ourselves." Frank smiled and nodded, biting his lower lip with anticipation. "What do you want to do first? Because we need to bathe at some point as well."

"We can bathe after we fuck." Frank told him, puling Gerard's suit jacket off. "Then after we bathe we can dry by the fireplace." Gerard pulled Frank's jacket off as well. "So first," Frank moved his hands to the base of Gerard's white dress shirt, pulling it out of his pants where it was tucked, "we have to get dirty."

"Sounds good to me." Gerard said, lifting his arms so Frank could pull his shirt off before he removed Frank's. Next, Frank got onto his knees then undid Gerard's pants, pulling them down slowly so his hands dragged along Gerard's thighs. "I told you that teasing is my job." Gerard said, starting to obtain an erection.

"Accident." Frank said in a smart ass tone while Gerard stepped out of the fabric. Gerard took his shoes and socks off by himself while Frank sat and smiled at him, teasing Gerard just with his body. Once down to nothing more than his boxers, Gerard got on his knees then pushed Frank onto his back where he removed Frank's shoes, socks, and pants. When they were both down to their boxers, Gerard stood up then pulled Frank up, sliding the bedroom doors open and pushing Frank to the bed while he shut the doors again.

"Any last words?" Gerard asked as he walked to Frank who sat on the edge of the bed.

"Bury me in black." Frank said with a smile as Gerard stood right before him. "And my pink tiara." Gerard smiled, pushing Frank onto his back again then taking the hand that was behind his back to reveal a pair of hand cuffs to Frank. "You improved your means of torture." Frank said with amusement, remembering telling that to Gerard years ago.

"I want to make sure there's no way you can get out of my teasing, which is more like torturing, you." With a wide smile, Frank threw his arms over his head so Gerard walked around the bed to the top, pulling Frank up farther and hooked one of the cuffs around Frank's wrist. He slid the other one around one of the poles in the middle of the head board to cuff Frank's other wrist. "Good?" Frank pulled on his arms a little, the chain of the cuffs clanking against the pole but he couldn't get out of them.

"Perfect." He said with a smile so Gerard climbed onto the bed then put one leg over Frank's body so he was straddled over him.

"Now for the best part of the evening; well for me at least." Frank was greatly enjoying how the evening was going. "You are not allowed to speak or make any noises unless I talk to you." Gerard said with a wide smile, excitement flooding Frank.

"So we're doing the whole master slave thing?" He asked, grinning widely.

"Kinda." Gerard bent down and kissed Frank. "Disobey the rules and I make you wait longer." He got off the bed and bent down to his bag. "And you're already going to wait for a long time."

"This sounds like fun." Frank said, tossing the hair out of his face with some shaking of his head.

"It will be." Gerard said, standing up again. "For me." Hands behind his back again, Gerard got onto the bed and sat on Frank's pelvis.

"What cha got?" He asked Gerard, noticing the evil joy in Gerard's eyes and smile.

"I told you no talking." Gerard said and Frank instantly sucked his lips into his mouth slightly to imply the fact that he was shutting up. "This," he revealed to Frank a little container with a small brush, "is chocolate body paint." Frank really loved how the evening was playing out. "You're gonna be my canvas."

Gerard pulled the plastic off and set both the brush and container on Frank's abs. It was cold so Frank's stomach tightened a little from the shock it sent through his body. To make sure he didn't make noise, Frank shut his eyes and inhaled deeply, slowly releasing the air until his body was used to it. "What do you want me to paint?"

"Whatever you want." Frank said, opening his eyes again.

"Good answer." Gerard told him, leaning over the container and kissing Frank. "Behavior gets rewarded." He said seductively and Frank did all he could to stop himself from moaning. Gerard was pushing him on purpose but he was up for the challenge so he prepared himself for what he was sure was going to be the worst teasing Gerard could come up with. "I have to make sure you're clean first."

Removing the paint and brush, Gerard used his tongue to 'clean' off Frank's torso. Frank's muscles clenched and released as he held his breath to keep himself quiet as Gerard dragged his tongue slowly across Frank's body; especially slow around Frank's nipples and belly button. "There." Gerard sat back up, smiling proudly at making Frank suffer. "What do you want me to do now?"

"Whatever you want." Frank repeated.

"You're good at this." Gerard said, kissing Frank again as his 'reward'. "I think we should do this more often; don't you?"

"If you want." Frank said with a smile. He wasn't going to let Gerard crack him; not yet at least. "Sir."

"Oh I like that." Gerard pulled himself into a sitting position again. "I'm amazed we haven't done this before." He picked up the paint then carefully opened it, bending over Frank so Gerard's erection pressed into Frank to remind him of the sexual feeling while Gerard placed the lid on the night stand. "So this little experiment is to see how it feels to be painted on." Gerard lifted the brush and pressed it very gently into the chocolate that was specially made so it would be liquidy at room temp. "I don't want to make the bed a mess," He set the container on Frank's abdomen, "so you have to make sure you don't move and cause this to spill." Frank knew that Gerard was really trying to get a rise out of Frank.

After staring at Frank's defined torso for a moment, Gerard pressed the brush to Frank's skin then slowly pulled it down his body to leave a chocolate trail. "How's it feel?"

"Good." Frank said. It did feel good, just tickled and made him want to release the sexual tension that was quickly building.

"It looks good." Gerard said. "Wonder how it tastes." Moving the container, Gerard bent down and licked up the small trail he had created. "Not bad." He said, running his tongue over his lips which really sent sexual waves through Frank's body. "If you can guess what I paint on you, I'll do what you want for the remainder of the evening." A new challenge was given to Frank. "Sound good?"

"Yes." At this point, not many words would make it out of Frank's mouth without a moan or several escaping as well.

"Well I'm gonna start now." He put the container back on Frank's abs then dipped the brush in, swirling it around a bit. "Get it wrong though, you get to blow me before I fuck you." Frank clenched his teeth together to keep himself from whining because the only way he could guess what Gerard would paint was to map out in his head the strokes that Gerard did on his body. The only problem was that the brush caused Frank's body to tingle with the sensation of ecstasy, completely wiping his mind of any thoughts other than the desire to fuck Gerard. "Understand the rules?"

"Yeah." Frank replied quickly before any other noises left his mouth. Smiling with dumb satisfaction, Gerard pressed the brush to Frank's skin again and began his design. Starting at Frank's neck, Gerard moved the brush in a zig zag pattern around a small area in the middle of Frank's collar bone.

"We'll take it step by step. Get any piece wrong though and you have to give me a blow job. The number you get wrong, the number of blow jobs you owe me." Gerard said with excitement and lust in his voice. Frank had a feeling his mouth was going to be very busy for awhile since he was going to have a hard time figuring out what Gerard was doing; especially when Gerard made the movements small because it felt like he was barely moving the brush at all. "To make sure I don't cheat, I have a digital camera in which I will take a picture of what I painted then show you after your guess." He showed the camera to Frank, who hoped the pictures never left his and Gerard's knowledge. "So, guess."

Thinking hardly about what Gerard had done, Frank shut his eyes as Gerard took a picture and waited for Frank's response. "Uh...star?" Frank finally asked, replaying the strokes in his head.

"Very good." Like he said, Gerard showed the camera to Frank and sure enough, there was a star. It was actually very good and Frank cursed god for giving Gerard amazing art skills because it was going to make the whole situation very difficult. "Round two." Dipping the brush in the paint again, Gerard moved to Frank's mid section and made one long vertical brush stroke that really caused Frank to clench his teeth together in order to keep himself silent. Around the long stroke Gerard made a bunch of slightly curved small, quick strokes; dipping the brush in the paint occasionally. "You may ask me one question about what I'm painting if you like; but only yes or no questions." Frank was amazed at how well Gerard managed to educate himself in sexual games. Never had Frank found this much tension and he was loving it just as much as he was hating it.

Frank thought about what he would ask Gerard because it could only be answered in 'yes' or 'no' and he wanted to make sure it was a question that would make it easier for him to guess the picture. "Is it part of nature?"

"Yes." Gerard said, continuing to make quick brush strokes on Frank's stomach. "Ok; guess."

"Um..." Replaying the strokes in his head again, Frank tried applying them to nature. "Tree?"

"What kind?" Gerard asked just to make it harder on Frank. He took a picture as he waited for Frank's response.

"I don't know a tall tree?" Frank's mind was more focused on relieving the sexual tension then about trees.

"Willow." Gerard responded, showing Frank the picture. He was dumbfounded because somehow Gerard managed to make it look almost like a real willow tree. He even managed to get some areas darker than others. "That's one blow job." Setting the camera on the bed again, Gerard got the brush ready for the next piece of the picture. "Remember, we're taking it step by step. In the end, it will be one big scene."

As Gerard brushed chocolate right onto Frank's waist line, he thought about what the overall picture could be in his head. So far, there was a tree and a star. While Gerard painted, Frank dug his heels into the bed so his abs wouldn't tighten too much and to keep his knees from bending which would cause the paint to fall over from Gerard falling into it. Now Gerard was doing wavy strokes along his waist. It didn't take him long at all to finish that part and he picked the camera up, taking a picture and signaling Frank to guess.

"Water?"

"What kind of water?" Gerard asked.

"The only kind of water that I know exists..." Frank said, confused by the question. "Wet water?" Gerard laughed a little as Frank remained confused.

"I mean in what form? Not meaning frozen or anything but like a lake or ocean; something like that." Seeing as Gerard said 'lake' and 'ocean', Frank knew they weren't it.

"Stream." He said since it was the first thing that popped into his mind.

"Excellent Frankie. You're better at this than I thought. I figured you would say river." Gerard showed Frank the picture and Frank nodded, his boxers becoming extremely uncomfortable because the way Gerard was speaking only made him harder. "Now, the last piece." Gerard told him, dipping the brush in the paint again.

Gerard put the tip of the brush on Frank's chest, between the tree and the star. He started with a circle, and then made what felt like a triangle to Frank. Next Gerard moved the brush in what felt like misshaped circles then more ziz zag strokes. After, the brush made wavy strokes like it had with the tree. The final strokes of Gerard's design Frank easily recognized. "Alrighty; done."

"I know the last part was two hearts." Frank said with a proud smile as Gerard took a picture.

"Good, now guess the rest." Gerard told him, capping the paint and setting it on the night stand.

"Umm...I'm not sure...can I just go for the giving you a blow job option?" Gerard laughed a little more.

"It's an angel." He showed Frank the picture. "Tell me who it is and I'll give it to you without the blow job." Frank stared at the picture for a moment and suddenly everything became clear to him. The star, the tree, the stream, the angel, and the hearts.

"So if I get the whole thing, do I get rewarded with hot sex?" Frank asked with a large smile and curiosity in his eyes.

"That's the deal." Gerard said, still holding the chocolate brush.

"The whole scene is Eden; the place you took me after you got tested for HIV. The angel is Dahlia, and the hearts represent me and you." He said and Gerard stared at him with shock.

"Holy fuck you're good." Gerard said, laughing a little as he shut the camera off and put it next to the paint. "Out of curiousity, do you know why I did it?"

"Dahlia has helped keep us together for years; she's our guardian angel." Frank said and Gerard nodded, sticking the tip of the brush into Frank's mouth. "That is pretty good." Frank told him with a smile, licking the chocolate off his lips while Gerard put the brush with everything else. "I want my reward now." He smiled enticingly at Gerard. "Sir."

"I suppose since you behaved so nicely that I can give it to you." Taking his spot back on Frank, Gerard spent about ten minutes running his tongue all over Frank's body to clean the chocolate off, Frank's mouth releasing every single noise that came to him since the 'game' was over. He felt relieved to slowly release some of the tension as Gerard's tongue worked.

Gerard got off Frank then went to his bag again, this time returning with some lube. Before getting back on the bed, he pulled his boxers off then slid Frank's off without any teasing or hassle to Frank's relief yet slight disappointment. Sometimes the teasing could really hurt, but when Gerard did finally fuck him or suck him or whatever it was he intended it felt ten times better. Spreading Frank's leg, Gerard sat between them and uncapped the lube. "How are those cuffs treating you?"

"Surprisingly well." Frank said, forgetting that he was cuffed to the bed. His wrists hurt because when his abs clenched, his arms would get pulled down as though he was trying to get his hand through the small hole of the cuff. However, they didn't cut him or anything like he thought they might.

"Good. We'll keep them around then." Gerard said with amusement. "So beautiful." He said softly, his hand setting the open lube down and moving to Frank's erection. Of course he wasn't done teasing Frank yet so Frank took another deep breath to wait it out. Gerard's finger circled slowly around the base and Frank half moaned, half whined as he waited for Gerard to progress farther. "So perfect."

"So hurting." Frank said, sucking his stomach in a little and pushing his pelvis slightly up.

"So impatient." Gerard told him, removing his finger and playing with the lube.

"So going to kill you." Frank responded, eyes shut now as he tried to focus on something else. Of course that wasn't possible when Gerard tongue found Frank's erection, licking up the pre-cum. This of course was no longer a major issue since Gerard, being a fucking dumbass, already gave himself HIV via Frank. "For many reasons." Frank moaned out as forgot his wrists were cuffed and tried to pull them down.

"I thought we were past that." Gerard told him, slightly disappointed.

"Just forget it right now." Frank said, not wanting to upset Gerard. "Please fuck me." He begged, his waist twisting a little with discomfort. "Before I cum and ruin it all."

"We have to work on getting you to hold out." Gerard said, amusement coming back. He bent Frank's knees then squeezed some lube on his finger, sliding it into Frank who made a loud moan which expressed both relief and yet discomfort because the lube was cold. "It will warm Frankie." Gerard told him, noticing the discomfort in the younger mans expression.

"Yeah...I know..." Frank said with a deep breath to help his body get over the sensation. "Fuck..."

"Getting there." Gerard said, still amused by it all. He slid another finger in, searching for that special spot that really made Frank squirm. Upon finding it, Frank practically yelled as his pelvis lifted a good height off the bed. "Found it." Gerard said happily, a wide smile on his face.

"Congratulations." Frank moaned with sarcasm, eyes squeezed tightly shut. "Do you know how hard it is to hold out?!"

"I'm getting there." Gerard told him, slipping a third finger in to scissor and prep him. After a few moments, Gerard removed his fingers then rubbed some lube on himself before sliding his erection into Frank, who moaned loudly.

"Gee! Finally!" Frank cried, his back arching and his head tilting back. "So fucking good...!" He cried out, Gerard laughing a little as he pushed himself in. Legs numbing from being pushed into the bed, Frank wrapped his legs around Gerard's waist and pulled him in as far as he would go.

"Mmm....so fucking good..." Gerard moaned, pulling out some then pushing back in while their bodies fused together. He put his hands on Frank's hip bones to keep Frank's waist down as he increased his pace which slightly surprised Frank because usually he would have to beg and whine Gerard to do so. "I know..." Gerard told him, breathing heavily and moaning a little. "It's cuz I'm close too..." he said, answering the question that Frank didn't need to ask.

"Good...cuz I'm..." Frank said, breathing heavily himself as Gerard pumped in and out of him. "I'm..." He moaned out.

"Me too..." Gerard told him, their bodies working as one. With one hard slam directly into Frank's prostate, Gerard exploded inside Frank and Frank let go all over Gerard's chest. Breathing rapidly, Gerard hung his head for a moment before pulling out of Frank and off the bed to get a towel and wipe himself off. At first his legs were shaky, but once he was able to hold himself up, Gerard went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, running it over his chest and throbbing cock before returning to the bed and running the towel over Frank who was still breathing heavily.

"Guess...what..." Frank said as Gerard fell down next to him.

"What?" Gerard asked, still breathing heavily.

"You out did yourself." Frank spit out between gasps and Gerard smiled while he took deep breaths to calm himself.

```````````````````TO BE CONTINUED``````````````````````````

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N---- hehe hot man secks xD

I'll try to get the second half up tonight but I have to watch my little cousin

xoxo Tabi
Sign up to rate and review this story