Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Slippage

by Noizchild

Katherine calls Duncan over for another hot night. Read and REVIEW, people. I'm dying here!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-29 - Updated: 2009-01-29 - 973 words - Complete

?Blocked
Slippage:

I'm in at my head now. Judy is now a lesbian. Morgan is dating my employee, Greg, who is much older than her. Rose didn't show up for work because she was sick. I lied back on my bed stressed and sighed. At least, I have Duncan to keep me sane again. Speaking of which, I need him now. So I reached over to the phone and dialed him up. I waited while the phone rang. Please pick up!

"Hello?" he asked when he answered. I sat up happily.

"Duncan!" I called. "How are you tonight?"

"Good," he said. "And you?"

"I'm good," I said. "Hey, are you doing anything tonight?"

"No," he said. "Why?" I smiled to myself in a delicious way.

"Oh," I replied. "Momma's really lonely tonight!" There was a pause on the phone. I waited for a reply. Please say yes! Please say yes!

"Sure," he said at last. I was instantly overjoyed.

"When?" I asked in flash.

"When would you like me over?" he asked. I didn't know what to say at first.

"Uh... well..." I forced myself to say. "Straight away and as soon as you can!" I was panted like I been jogging for miles. Oh dear, I just sounded desperate there. Well, it's too late now. I have to go with this course until it's over. Lucky for me, Duncan was willing to go with it.

"Okay then," he said. "I'll see you then." I breathed out again.

"Great!" I said. "Bye,"

"Bye sweetie!" he said back to me. I blushed as I hung up. I love it when he comes me sweetie. He is such a great guy! Then, I came back to earth again. Oh my lord! I have to get ready! I leapt off the bed and began rushing around to get ready for tonight.

In one hour, I was ready. My room was all nice and clean. I had the music on softly. I had lit up some incense tonight. I even had on my best nightgown tonight. Now all that was messing was Duncan. My heart raced in excitement as I waited. Then, I heard the door opening from downstairs. I sat up happily.

"Hello?" I heard him say. "Cath, I'm home!" I smiled to myself lustfully. "Cath, I'm home!" Those words sound so warm coming out of his mouth. It just makes me melt all over.

"Up here, babe!" I called to him. I listened for my love's footsteps. I had to try and control myself for the moment. I was just overjoyed. In a few seconds, I would be engulfed in a sea of happiness. I looked up when I heard my bedroom open wide. Duncan was standing in the doorway smiling at me.

"Hi Cath!" he said to me. I sat up on the bed to him.

"Hey," I said. "How is everything?" Duncan's smile became even brighter.

"I love it!" he said. I got off of the bed and hurried over to him.

"That's all I wanted to hear!" I said to him. Then, I happily kissed him on the lips. Duncan kissed me back. We didn't stop from there. Duncan pushed me back onto my bed. I ripped off his shirt in a high rush. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist. My love began kissing down my neck. I was moaning aloud in bliss. I just had to have more.

Duncan began slowly sliding off my nightgown. I quickly spread my legs for him. He kissed me again. I kissed him back. We kept on kissing from there. I grabbed onto his belt and quickly undid it. I unzipped his pants after that. Duncan slipped his tongue into my mouth. I gave him my tongue as well. I grabbed off his jeans as a result. The desire was burning like crazy within me now. This was just all teasing now. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his boxers and yanked them off. From then on, all bets were off. Duncan yanked off my panties and got right to work.

It just keeps getting better and better between us. Duncan is so skilled in the bedroom. He always manages to blow my mind. I was crying out in pleasure the whole time. I held onto him happily. My touch drove him to pump even faster inside of me. I shut my eyes happily.

"HARDER DUNCAN, HARDER!!! HARDER!!!" I cried out to him. Duncan complied to me in a high rush. I cried out loud happily. Duncan was kissing on my neck again. He was even nibbling on me again. I moaned out even louder. My heart raced in bliss. I began kissing on his head. That caused him to pump even faster within me. I was screaming at the top of my lungs now.

"OH YES, DUNCAN!!!" I screamed out. "MORE! MORE! MORE!!!" He went on even faster. I had my eyes shut the whole time. I was in deep bliss and didn't want to leave. This was the best night of my life. I start to feel twenty years old again. He put the vigour back into my soul and body.

Duncan came within me after a few more minutes of great bliss. We both lied there panting for a moment. We looked at each other and kissed again. Oh, he is so good to me. Duncan slid himself out of me and collapsed next to me. He then turned his head to me.

"You okay?" he whispered to me. I smiled at him kindly.

"Yes," I said back to him. He lightly kissed me on the forehead.

"That's good to know," Duncan whispered to me. We fell asleep beside of each other. I go to sleep the most satisfied woman in the world.

Last Year's Wishes are This Year's Apologizes
Sign up to rate and review this story