Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

15. London Part 1

by GinnyMyLove

Dept Store, Harry gets a show, and things heat up at the Grim Old Place [*Split Chapter to post sorry for multiple alerts and false alarms*]

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-02-03 - Updated: 2009-02-03 - 5171 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: If it were mine, Harry and Hermione would have shagged like bunnies in the tent until Ron found them again. At which point they might slow down long enough to remember they were hunting horocruxes. Multiple Chapters with sections from this chapter...Stupid site...

Chapter 15: London Part 1

In a booth, in the corner of the Leaky Cauldron, Ginny and Harry sat playing footsy and holding hands, barely noticing the food on the table. Harry could not get the image of her naked and covered in his spunk out his mind. The funny thing is neither could Ginny. Now that they had made an official declaration they were both itching to do something on purpose rather than by happy accident. Ginny knew she really wanted to keep her virginity intact until she knew she was in love. But once she knew she could care less about being married. Harry meanwhile could care less if he actually got inside her, as long as he could see her covered in his cum again sometime soon. As they gazed into each others eyes his urges seemed to build off each other in an escalating battle with his will to remain clothed in a public setting. He closed his eyes and suddenly was much calmer. He slipped quickly into his mindscape to figure out what was going on.

"Harry?" She asked him tentatively, when he didn’t respond right away she slid her chair around the table and placed a hand on his thigh. "Harry?"

He suddenly came back to the world and noted that she had changed positions. "Well hello you." He said with a sly smile. He leaned in and kissed her and was once again struck with a wave of emotions causing him to turn rock hard in an instant. Ginny slid her hand up his leg and onto his raging hard-on.

"Hello yourself." She couldn’t help it, The moment was too good an opportunity to pass up. "Is that your wand or are you just happy to see me?" She asked.

His hips bucked slightly at the contact but amazingly at least to himself. He did not cream his boxers. "Oh I am most definitely happy to see you." He said and kissed her again quickly. Again he was flooded with emotions and had a stray thought about wanting to taste his cum again. "What?" He whispered a scream to her as he pulled away.

She looked at him with worry in her eyes. "Harry are you alright? I'm sorry if I am moving a little fast, its just we've been dancing around each other for a week now. I get myself off 10 times a day, But when you accidentally get me off I was set for the rest of the day." She gazed into his eyes. "I want to try that on purpose sometime." She whispered as she leaned in and kissed his ear just slightly.

He bucked a little once again but still he held off an orgasm. "I must be getting better at this, if we were home I would have cum in your hand at least twice already." He whispered in her ear. This caused her to take a sudden sharp breath and squeeze his cock through the fabric of his trousers.

"Promise?" She whispered back. And he laughed as he nuzzled her neck. "Harry what's going on between us?" She asked suddenly changing the mood.

"What do you mean?" he asked her pulling back a little so he could look at her for reactions.

"I mean," she bit her lip which he had learned was what she did when she didn't know if she should say something. As opposed to Hermione who chewed on her lip when she was deep in thought. Of course those thoughts might be about sex, but it was deep in thought nonetheless. "I know I feel a lot of something for you. But Its kinda scary. Hermione kept talking about our hormones all week and I feel like a scarlet woman for the things we have done, and the things I want you to do to me." She said quietly.

"Gin, I have no idea what love is like. You told me you didn’t want me to say that to you right now." He said nervously.

"You are misunderstanding me Harry. I really really like you, but I can't say I am in love with you. Is that okay?" She asked just as nervously.

"Only if its okay that I cant say it back, where does that leave us?" He asked.

She closed her eyes and centered herself a bit and thought things through. "Look Harry, I want to do things to you that give you pleasure. I want you to do things to me that give me pleasure. And I want us to enjoy our time together. I don't want you to think I am some hussy who will spread her legs for every boy at Hogwarts, its only you." She said sincerely.

"I never thought that of you Gin. I honestly want all those things as well, and if we both want it we might as well have fun together." He stated.

"I don’t want to have sex until I know I am in love." She said rather quickly. He looked stunned for a moment.

"There are plenty of things to do besides have sex, not that I have ever, but I will never force you to do anything. We are girlfriend and boyfriend now, but how about we promise that no matter what we will always be special friends. If you know what I mean?" He asked her.

"You mean even if we break up I can come find you if I need to scratch an itch so to speak?" Ginny asked.

"Well, I don’t think I want to break up any time soon, but something like that. Of course if one or the other has another girlfriend or boyfriend." Ginny giggled and Harry gave her a look. "You know what I mean, and I only like girls for the record." She nodded but did not reply, she had been thinking too often lately of a certain bushy haired witch to answer honestly. "If one of us has a whetver friend, then it isn't fair to approach the other and ask something like that. Deal?" She thought about it for a moment and agreed.

She laughed suddenly. "Should we exchange a wizards oath?" Harry looked stunned. She pulled out her wand. "I swear on my life and magic to help satisfy any urges that you need help with." She put her wand away.

Laughing now that he realized they would not make it formal he raised his wand as well. "I swear on my life and magic that this dead sexy witch in front of me, Ginevra Weasley, can do or ask anything she wishes to me at any time she needs a little help satisfying her urges." He put his wand away and they joined hands once more.

He had a sudden thought. "Were you just wishing to taste my, uh," he leaned in and whispered it in her ear. "Were you just thinking while I was kissing you, that you wished you could taste my cum again?" He asked her.

Her eyes got huge as she looked around to see if anyone heard him. "How did you know that!" She said blushing.

"Gin, I think I'm a natural Legilimens. It usually shows up as a teenager." He said and watched to gauge her reaction. When she didn’t react he added. "I think that explains why I can communicate with intelligent birds."

Ginny nodded at that, "Thank Merlin, I was worried about falling for a nutter." She grinned at him. "And I am only half kidding about that." She leaned in and captured his lips again. Harry felt a tug on his mind and looked at the source. Hermione was straddling Ron and kissing him furiously. He turned Ginny to look.

"Awe, looks like they made a breakthrough." Ginny said.

Harry suppressed his jealousy and fear of losing what they had built up, but was willing to give up naked Hermione in his lap if it meant she was happy with Ron. "Yeah, I wonder what changed?" He asked.

Ginny seemed to shrink a little. "Well," she began and looked at him. "Don't be mad ok?" She said

He nodded slightly. "Alright, just come out and say it though. If I promise not to be mad, then you have to promise not to be scared. Deal?" He asked. In answer she leaned in and pecked him on the lips again.

"Alright, well we were talking with Tonks and Hermione let something slip about what goes on during our Occlumency study." She said looking at him for a reaction. To her surprise he shrugged.

"It's Tonks, I trust her." He said in response.

"Yes we know about the kiss." She said, rather than be embarrassed he smiled at the memory. "It was nice, but nothing like kissing you." He said.

She teared up slightly before wrenching her mind away from wicked thoughts about when they got back. "So anyway Hermione finally told us how guilty she felt that Ron didn't know any of it. Tonks told her she needed to come clean, at least partially, to gauge his reaction. She really hasn't done anything too wrong, considering what we could have been doing." She looked at him again for a reaction, and this time she got what she was waiting for. His face went from shock to ecstasy and back again before he refocused on her and nodded.

"So I don't know how much she told him, but apparently he told her it was okay to continue on with the two of us exactly as we have been." She said thinking of earlier that day and Hermione's cries as her fingers fluttered over her clit. Harry got a flash at the same moment and knew from the angle that it wasn't his memory.

"Gin, you really need to start working on your shields more often. Not that I didn't enjoy reliving this morning through your eyes."

She looked at him in amazement. "I didn’t feel a thing, how did you do that?" She said remembering the headache after the headmaster grazed her shields.

"Well first of all I didn't have to touch your shields, that's why you need to work on them. Your current thoughts are still floating around even if you memories are sorted neatly. Second since it is clear that I really am a Natural Legilimens, the book says I can get around shields that Master Legilimens can't and do it without people knowing it. Because I am doing it instinctively rather than forcing magic to do my bidding." He said. "Now care to explain why you were daydreaming about Hermione?" He whispered into her ear and she shuddered.

"Not really?" she half asked half answered.

"My My, does my sexy witch like other sexy witches?" He asked teasing her, he had expected playful anger what he got instead was a shudder as his breath hit her ear. Looking quickly around he saw that everyone was still looking in the direction of Ron and Hermione, so pulling her with him, he stood and slid their chairs to the room side of the table so that they were facing the corner. "That’s better," He said pulling her over to him. He looked over his shoulder again quickly and slid is hand up her thigh under the loose Khaki shorts she was wearing. Her eyes were closed again and her breathing was short. Meanwhile his erection was throbbing in time to the heartbeat he could hear in his ears.

His fingers brushed the fabric of her knickers and he once again looked over his should before leaning in and whispering in her ear again. "My sexy insatiable witch," he said as his fingers found there way underneath the garment and into the slit of her sopping wet pussy. She gasped but said nothing. "Was daydreaming about her best friend getting herself off." He said as he found her clit and began rubbing small quick circles. She caught and held her breath to keep from screaming as her climax approached. "You would like that someday wouldn’t you? You want to bury your face in her pussy while I pound into you from behind?" He asked and the mental imagery pushed her over the edge. She turned her head and bit his shoulder to keep from shouting her predicament to the whole place.

As she panted into his shoulder he withdrew his fingers and as she watched he slowly sucked her juices off of each digit. "Mmmm." He said savoring the slightly bitter flavor of her aroused sex. "Definitely have to try some more of this later." He said.

"Harry," She wheezed, still trying to catch her breath. "You can't tell her, it isn't girls in general okay, its just Hermione." She pleaded with him even as she gasped for air.

"Gin I swear on my life and magic never to reveal something you tell me or that I accidentally learn through Legilimency without your approval or unless it is to save a life. So Mote it Be!" Although the oath was whispered she felt the pulse of magic come from him, waiting for her to complete the transaction.

"No Harry, Thank you for the thought, I trust you to hold to any oath you give me without making it binding." She looked at him to see if he understood what she had just told him. "And I swear on my life and magic to uphold my oaths to Harry potter, whether they were bound before or after this point. So Mote it Be!" She whispered. This time Harry felt the magic pulse waiting for his answer.

Insetead he kissed her passionately. Letting all the feeling he had for her pour into the kiss, if it went on much longer then the bar patrons be damned he was going to throw her on the table. "Ahem." There was a voice standing behind them. They looked up into Tonks' face. "If you two are done eating each others faces. It's time to head into London." She said.

They got up quickly and met Ron, Hermione, and Remus at the door. Exiting the pub Harry realized he had no idea where to go from here. He turned to look at the older man with a question in his eyes.

In response Remus raised his fingers to his lips and let out an earsplitting shriek of a whistle. So fast it was almost like magic a Muggle cab appeared at the curb. "Don’t worry Harry, I made sure to bring enough cash to get us where we are going." He assured the young man.

They all piled into the cab and Remus told the cabby to take them to some place called Harods. Hermione's eyes got wide and she began to bounce in excitement.

"I have only been there once with my parents. It is one of the worlds largest department stores. There motto is All Things for All People, Everywhere for godsake!" She said, barely containing her enthusiasm.

All in all it was a very successful trip. The girls including Tonks spent most of the time fitting Harry for a whole new wardrobe, vowing to burn his rags when they got back. He was heavily embarrassed when Tonks brought him new boxers and mentioned he really only need one or two pair considering his living arrangements. Of course the girls went on a quick spree as well, and Harry got to enjoy the parade of sexy witches who seemed to be attempting to outdo one another for skimpiest article of clothing that does not come from the lingerie department.

Ron and Remus bugged out on him quickly when he was ushered in to the changing rooms so he was able to enjoy the show almost guilt free. He considered it as his reward for having been so patient while they played dress up with his body earlier.

Harry's group met the other two at the doors at the agreed upon time. Ron had found a set of free weights and an all-in-one home gym, as well as some wooden swords and staves not knowing what they might be practicing. The later had been Remus' idea. He also found new couches and chairs for the sitting room downstairs that were more modern, they looked comfortable but were extremely uncomfortable, Harry could only snigger as Ron said he swore they were designed that way on purpose. By happy chance he had also found four extremely uncomfortable looking chairs, which were really quite nice and purchased them as well. Harry tried to arrange to pay Ron back for what he charged to his account but Ron waved him off calling it even for the broomstick. They had arranged for it all to be delivered to the sidewalk between Numbers 11 and 13 Grimmauld place. Ron had to sign a special form, which released them from liability after the delivery had been made.

Happy and with his pockets loaded down with bags of shrunken clothing they headed outside and into a nearby alleyway where the adults held out their arms in anticipation of travel. This time Harry concentrated and tried to push the image of the back garden into Rons mind, he looked confused right before they Apparated away.

*************************SFTP************************

They arrived in the garden and Harry stood ready to catch Tonks. She blinked in surprise and exclaimed. "So that’s what you were talking about Wolfy? I don't feel a thing!" Remus nodded.

"Yep, these four are a quick study apparently." And they followed him into the kitchen, as they entered Winky and Dobby both appeared and held up their hands to halt them.

"Yous been shopping." Dobby stated, not questioned. "Yous will be giving us your things to puts away, and Mrs. Wheezy and Winky is making dinner in 45 minutes. Washing your hands and meeting in the dining room." They all turned out their pockets and handed him the shrunken packages. He disappeared with a pop.

"Harry, it's a great thing you did for those two and all, but they can be bloody scary!" Ron remarked.

"Language." Hermione said not even thinking causing Harry, Ginny and the Adults to chuckle. "Well I guess there is nothing for it." She grabbed Ron's hand and dragged him toward the staircase just off the kitchen.

"Wait where are we going?" He asked her.

"To finish what we started at the Cauldron." She said quietly, but Ron and Ginny heard her.

They reached the first floor landing when Ron suddenly stopped. "Wait, what about Harry and Ginny?" He asked half panicking.

In response she leaned in and kissed him hard, this time she was the one to beg entrance to his mouth and they kissed for half a minute before he pulled away for a breath. "Forget those two!" He grabbed her hand and disappeared up the rest of the stairs and into his room.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Harry and Ginny shared a look. "Guess we are going to go study." Ginny said and pulled Harry along to the other staircase.

Tonks called out "Don't study to hard unless you use protection!" Remus, Harry and Ginny all blushed. But Ginny just held up her hand and waved as they disappeared around the corner. Much like Ron Harry stopped her at the first landing, however rather than asking her anything he pulled her to him and dove into a passionate kiss, which she returned full force.

Without letting their lips leave each other she grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him up the stairs still kissing. At the second landing he turned her against the wall and leaned into lay kissed down her throat. She moaned quietly and pulled him back in to a kiss. Then she stood him back up and began tracing his adams apple, which was perfect height for her, with her tongue. This time he picked her up and carried her, She wrapped her legs around his waist s he stumbled the rest of the way upstairs to his room.

Closing and locking his door without breaking the kiss or letting her fall he then walked her over to the bed and let her slide to the floor. "Um, this is going to sound weird." He said. "But after all we have been through, why am I suddenly so nervous?" he asked her.

"I think its because we are alone," She said quietly. "And clothed." She added with a giggle which served to relieve a bit of the tension. He set his hands on her hips and tucked his thumbs under the waist of her tank top. He slowly slid his hands up, taking the top with him, until his thumbs were stopped by her bra. He looked at her for confirmation even if he had seen her do this 30 or so times recently. She nodded and put her arms above her head. He quickly pulled her top all the way off. She reached behind her and snapped her fingers, and as if by magic her bra was unclasped. 

"I really have to learn that bit of wandless magic." He commented. She looked at him for a moment before commenting.

"How do you get to Carnegie Hall Harry?" She asked and he nodded. "I am a bit impatient right now, but I promise you can practice that move all you want with me some other time deal?" he nodded and pulled her into another kiss.

Her hand performed the same trick as his and soon her breasts were pressed against his chest as they kissed. His fingers made their way down to her waistband and placing his index fingers inside the material he slid his hands around to the button on the front. Once again he nonverbally asked for permission and she consented. He unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts and brought his hands back to her hips where he inserted his fingers once more and slowly pushed down her knickers until he was on his knees staring at the source of his desire.

He leaned in using one hand on the small of her back to steady her, and the other to push her legs slightly apart. And slowly French kissed her nether lips. She let out a moan of ecstacy but pulled him back to his feet. And her fingers did the same, though she didn't stop and ask for permission. Soon she was kneeling in front of him and unwrapped her prize with great reverence. As he came free of his boxers she placed one hand on his bum and the other wrapped delicately around his throbbing erection. Being right next to the bed she pushed slightly and he fell onto his back. She then leaned in and took his cock into her mouth for the first time.

Awkwardly but getting bonus points for effort she suckled his head and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, when he bucked his hips lightly she smiled up at him and wrapped her hand around his cock once more and began to pump away. She watched in wonder as the skin bunched at the tip when she pulled up, and straightened out to velvety soft smoothness when she pulled it back down. She heard him getting short of breath and remembered what he tasted like. She moaned as she placed the head of his cock in her mouth and continued pumping with her hand.

"Gin, I'm, God Gin, I'm gonna..." Harry stammered out before he began bucking beneath her, trying desperately not choke her or force his cock into her mouth more. Finally he came in great long ribbons. She could not keep it all in her mouth, and even as she began to swallow she felt his cum running over her hand.

"Bloody Buggering Hell Gin!" Harry exclaimed. "We already had this conversation so I know that was your first time. But damn woman!"

She smiled at him and began to lick his cum off of her fingers. His eyes never left her pink tongue as it darted out and gathered a small pool of white, before disappearing back into her mouth. With a growl he sat up and flipped her onto her back. He lowered his head to her breasts and took one nipple into his mouth as his left hand began kneeding the other breast and playing with the nipple found there. Ginny threw back her head and arched her back trying to force more of her breast into his mouth. She stifled the scream that tried to get out, knowing there was no silencing charm up. His other hand ran down her side, down to her knee and then back up to her dripping sex.

He began exploring her folds, never having been able to fully see what waited him between her legs. He found her clit quickly and elicited a moan as he barely grazed it. His fingers followed the wetness deeper until he found her entrance. He placed his middle finger at her opening and looked up at her to see what she wanted him to do next.

"Please Harry? I want to feel your finger inside me." She begged him, so he slowly made his way inside, relishing in the wet warmth that seemed to almost suck on his finger much like her moth had on his cock earlier. He slowly kissed his way down her body until his nose was level with her Clit. Using his free hand he gently spread open her folds and memorized every pink inch he could see. First with his eyes, followed soon with his mouth.

For the next few minutes he seemed to lose himself somewhat. He was getting feelings from her that told him exactly what to touch, where to lick, how fast and how hard. At the same time he was receiving the feeling of her building orgasm which prompted his own to start. His cock and balls were tingling with the need to release soon.

For the next 10 minutes Ginny rode a rollercoaster of ecstasy, Harry was able to bring her to the highest high, and just when she thought it might get painful he left her come down, only to pull her back again. Somehow he held off the orgasm that was being insistent inside his aching balls.

He didn't know if he broadcasted that fact to her or if she just wanted him that way. But She pulled him up into a kiss, relising the taste of herself in his mouth. He idly noted what he himself tasted like on her lips. And he rolled him onto his back so she could straddle his hips. She reached down and grabbed his cock and positioned it at her entrance and sank only a few centimeters but enough for him to feel her wetness surrounding just the tip of his member.

"Gin?" He asked a bit worred she was getting carried away.

He began rubbing his cock from her soaked entrance up to her clit and back down again, picking up speed and driving him closer to the edge. "Not..ready..for..that yet. But this..feels..so..naughty, dirty..but in a good way." She panted as she struggled with her self control every time she placed him back against her entrance. Finally she knew she couldn't tease herself and more and laid her slit along his cock much like she had that morning by accident. She began rocking.

"Not..accident..this time... sooooooo..much better. She said as she picked up speed. Finally as she screamed her release into his shoulder he came along wither her, once again coating both of their stomachs in his fluids. She lay there panting for a few moments but still felt the urge to shag him silly. So she rolled off of him and backed up into a spoon, pillowing her head on his bicep.

"That was amazing Gin!" Harry said into her hair. "God how on earth did we wait this long?" He asked.

She turned around and faced him, partly because she felt him hard against her bum and wanted to put him inside her. "I think the better question is how long until we can do this again?" She asked before she kissed him.

"I guess that depends on if Hermione is otherwise occupied with Ron." Harry said thinking of the oath she had given.

"You know I don't mind even if she is here Harry." She whispered to him conspiratorially even if they were all alone.

"I know you fantasize about her watching, and playing with herself while we go at it." He whispered back and she moaned as a tiny orgasm ripped through her. She didn't know if it was caused by the dirty thoughts or an aftershock. "But I don't think that is fair to her Gin. If it happens then that’s fine, but I am going to consciously try to keep things as they were when she is with us." He finished.

She yawned, placing her hand over her mouth. "Well before, that happened. And now that I have permission its going to be hard to keep my hands off you." She said, as she ran a finger from her clit to her tits and sucked his juices mixed with hers off the finger.

"Well like I said. Her relationship with Ron is not our responsibility. So if it happens it happens and she can deal with it." He told the girl in his arms. "If Ron really is OK with what has been going on up here things are about to get really interesting.

"And if she happens to be naked and sitting on your lap hugging you for comfort, and you happen to have a raging hard-on. And it happens to slip inside her?" Ginny asked with lust in her eyes.

"That’s a lot of Ifs Gin." He said. "If that happy accident occurred, and she decided to shag me rotten, I wouldn't stop her. Does that make me a bad boyfriend?" He asked her.

In response she rolled over on top of him again and placed his cock back between her pussy lips. This time however she slowly rolled her hips around savoring the sensations. "Feeling the way you know I do about her, that makes you a very good boyfriend. I think you deserve a treat." She said grinning at him through her pleasure.

"Why don’t you keep that up as long as we can without cumming? I think that is a suitable treat." He said and heard her growl.

"I accept that challenge Mr. Potter, unfortunately we only have about twenty minutes until dinner.

*************************SFTP************************
Sign up to rate and review this story