Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the power of Oa

chapter 2 : Apollo's fury

by bluminous

Harry gets mad

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Harry - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-24 - 5750 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the power of Oa

by Bluminous

A/N I don’t own Harry Potter and Dc comics or any of its characters.



Chapter 2 Apollo ‘s Fury


‘Absolute power corrupts absolutely’
– something I heard or read somewhere (Bluminous)



Harry dragged his feet, he was tired already from the day’s shopping and he still had to get his wand. Kara and Zatanna were with him, drawing odd looks from the crowds because of their loud voices. “I’m hungry, can we have a break first?” Harry asked the two, who upon learning that all expenses for that day were paid by billionaire Bruce Wayne, bought more clothes than was required, half of them for their own wardrobes.

“In a minute Harry” Kara said as she eyed a new shirt. “Harry come over here and try this one on” she said. When Harry refused to move and pretended to read a warning sign that said slippery when wet, she grabbed him gently by his arm and pulled him to the direction of the changing cubicles. She pushed him inside tossing a few shirts still in their coat hangers and closed the door at his complaining face. “It looks fine Kara, it fits well, can we have a break now?” he asked again. “In a minute Harry” she said absently as she saw Zatanna coming back with a dozen shirts in their arms. This pattern repeated itself all morning as the sales ladies looked on with undisguised amusement. Poor kid, he can’t escape.


Zatanna was a fashionista, and bought Harry designer shirts pants and shoes, while Kara picked up sweat shirts and jogging pants so that Harry could still exercise in school. The only thing Harry bought for himself was a pair of cool shades, so that he could hide his astonishing green eyes that glowed when he was feeling strong emotion. He learned from Wally that it was a bit disconcerting to talk to Harry, with his green eyes pinning him on the spot.

Harry was very far from a normal 11 year old, having a foster family like the justice league would do that to you. He was tall, and had begun to develop a broadening chest like that of Bruce’s frame, but appropriate for his age. His body was almost meta human, for he learned to perfect his in martial arts to augment his Lantern capabilities.
Like Bruce he wore an impassive mask and an intimidating posture, he can now do the bat glare with 80 % intensity. The trademark batman brood also passed down to Harry, as he developed the habit when feeling negative emotions. He would sulk in a corner or an empty room, and come out feeling fine again.

Harry has also learned how to charm women, as he observed his foster dad do so many times in parties and events to gain information, much to Diana’s disapproval. After his 11th birthday, the couple announced that they would get married, to the obvious delight of the league, except for some of the females who still had a crush on Batman.

Arms full of shopping bags, they left Harrods and went to the park and sat on the bench to decide where to go next. “Harry you know the shrinking charm right?” Zatanna asked and Harry nodded tiredly, he waved his hands and all the bags shrunk, and the three pocketed their respective loots. In the month heading to Hogwarts, Zatanna now became his primary instructor, with Dr. Fate popping in to give him lessons in Astronomy and Divination, as well as History.

As Zatanna declared Harry a prodigy in wandless magic, this also proved true in the various subjects. Harry’s favorite subject was transfiguration, it was very similar to how he uses hi Lantern Powers. Like Bruce, Harry was a bookworm at heart and read all the books he could find, and soon with the daily tutoring of Zatanna and Dr. Fate, he had knowledge of a third year wizard.

“Ohhh I know there’s a lovely ice cream shop inside the magical street, Florean Fortescue’s ice cream parlor!” Zatanna said, and Kara eagerly nodded she loved ice cream. Passing through the Leaky cauldron was no problem, except for a group of red heads in front of them, who were now gawking at Kara. Indeed Kara was very pretty, with blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a tight fitting blouse and skirt.

Harry loved Kara dearly, and thought of her as his adorable sister. They had grown up together, and spent long hours at the tower as junior leaguers. “Hey Kara, you got fans” Harry whispered to Kara, and the girl just shrugged, unconcerned. In truth it was very hard to get close to Kara, for she only trusted very few people since she was brainwashed by Lex Luthor as a pre teen to hurt Superman. Harry was one of the few which Kara trust fully, and Harry brought her out of her moody shell. “Nice” Kara said sarcastically, as they stopped in front of a blank wall. “You have no patience Kara” Zatanna said as she tapped a few random bricks in a particular order with her finger. The bricks started to fold away as an archway slowly opened before them. Zatanna used their awed expressions to wipe her finger dirtied by the breaks on Harry’s sleeve, it was payback for when he dumped frogs on her stall when she was showering. She rushed out of the shower and into the hallway screaming, forgetting she had magical power to remove them, and became quite popular with the male leaguers. Especially Wally.

The two superheroes squealed as they spotted so many flavors on display. They were having a hard time deciding what to order, while Harry picked a simple scoop of vanilla. His eyes looked around the alley looking for escape routes, as was his habit growing up with batman. Spotting a magical bookstore, he grinned and finished his scoop quickly, as Zatanna and Kara arrived with their orders, colorful scoops of every discernable color placed on a huge platter. He indicated the bookstore with a nod of his head as the alley was now noisy with children, and Zatanna nodded her head to say she understood. That boy and his books, like father like son. Cute nerd though, shame Diana bagged him.

Daphne wrinkled her nose at the sight of hundreds and hundreds of wizards packed inside the alley. She tugged her mom’s dress and pointed to the bookstore, and Astoria Greengrass nodded, mouthing take care and handing out a pouch of galleons. Daphne went inside the bookstore, and headed to her favorite spot where tables and chairs were for customers who would like to browse a book before buying them.

She was on a bitchy mood from earlier this morning when her kid sister spilled juice on her dress, and then some red headed kid slammed into her without looking and at last she got even more irritated when she spotted someone in her favorite seat. She walked toward the person, a boy near her age, deeply immersed in a book. She walked to the front of the boy and that cast her shadow over the book the boy was reading. The boy looked up, and Daphne admitted he was cute with stunning green eyes, but she was still bitchy. The boy raised an eyebrow, and that prompted her to say “Your in my seat.” She waited for his response to argue, eagerly expecting for a fight.

She was shocked however, when the boy slammed the book and stood up, and he was tall, a head taller than her, and moved to a different seat and began to read his book again. Daphne was miffed at having been robbed of her chance to rant at someone. She stared at the boy with a glare then humped and crossed her arms. She wanted to make the boy uncomfortable and so directed her glare at the boy. It was already 3 minutes into her Daphne glare but the boy was unaffected by her staring, and she began a different approach. She started making coughing noises and loud” hmpphs!” to indicate her displeasure, but the boy seemed immune to it, or deaf.

She felt insulted and walked towards him and said “What’s your problem?” even though she admitted inside that she was the one with the problem, being ignored when trying to pick a fight. “Nothing “the boy said still reading. This boiled her temper and she said “Look at me while I’m talking to you!” but he ignored her, he just stood up and walked back to the shelf to return the book he was reading. She followed him, intent on picking up a fight, the boy was so frustrating!

She saw him approach a bushy haired girl trying to reach a book high up on the shelves. The boy said “Here, allow me” and reached a book called Hogwarts: A History, and handed it to the girl.

“Thank you !” the girl said gratefully and held out a hand. My name’s Hermione Granger, first year at Hogwarts.” The boy took the hand and said “Harry Wayne, also a first year, I hope we will be friends.” Harry added with a charming smile.

Hermione blushed and Daphne could not fault her for that, the boy was not just cute, but very cute. But that does not mean he had escaped her bitchy fit. She strode forward and interrupted their conversation. “Did you not hear me earlier, I said look at me when I am talking to you!” She said loudly, gaining the attention of some of the customers.

Harry knew this type person was looking for a fight, he had a lot patience, but it was growing thin with this girl. He decided to have some fun with the girl. “I’m sorry miss” he said but he was looking Hermione. This only incensed the red haired girl further as she said in a slow cold voice “ I said look.. at.. me… when I am talking to you!”

Hermione was confused but she defended her new friend and said “You know you are very rude!” Daphne replied and gave Hermione a cold look “Stay out of this” she said.
“You know, you said that I should look at you when you are talking to me? You are not talking to me, you are picking a fight with me. You were already in a bad mood, and I didn’t know who caused it, but you started to pick a fight with me while I was sitting peacefully reading a book. Now, would you apologize to my new friend?” Harry said in a firm voice, looking out the window. They did not know this, but the parents of the two girls were now watching the three from the counter.

Daphne was embarrassed at being caught, and amazed that the boy had read her intentions so accurately. She blushed in embarrassment and said in a soft voice “I’m sorry” she said, with moisture in her eyes from shame. Harry looked at her, smiled, and said “Now we are talking, and I’m glad I looked at you. You’re very pretty” He took her arm and kissed it, causing her to blush that developed from her words to deepen further.

The three then properly introduced themselves to each other, and started discussing books, which they found they all had a common interest on. “There you are little bugger!” a voice from the door exclaimed, and Harry sighed. “You know her?” Daphne asked, looking at the stunning young blond, and Harry nodded. Kara approached him and when she noticed the two girls at his sides, she grinned evilly. “Oh Harry! Already flirting with girls! You forgot me already you heartbreaker! You leave poor old me to do your shopping!” Kara exclaimed. “If I recall I was being dragged around Harrod’s dressing me up like your own personal toy doll.” Harry replied dryly. “Where is Zatanna anyway?” he asked looking around.

“She went to the mumbo jumbo shop with eeeky animal parts, said she was running low on ingredients so I went here instead. She asked me to tell you though that she already got you the standard potions set.” Kara said. “Kara, these lovely ladies are Ms. Hermione Granger, and Ms. Daphne Greengrass. Ladies, meet my annoying longtime best friend Kara Zorrel” Harry said, while the two girls blushed.”Well I best go to get fitted with my robes, good bye ladies” Harry said, nodding to his new friends and started to walk out with Kara while she waved a hand to the two girls.
“If I may suggest Mr. Wayne” An aristocratic voice stopped him in his tracks, and he turned around to see a beautiful, older version of Daphne. “We can continue shopping together, as my daughter has yet to buy her school robes.” She said.

Harry introduced himself and Kara to Daphne’s mother, and soon Hermione’s parents approached, wanting to join their shopping expedition. After everyone got introduced, they all walked down to Madam Malkins, then to the trunk shop. Zatanna met with them on the Magical Menagerie, where Harry got a beautiful snowy white Owl, which he named Hedwig, who seemed very intelligent and took a liking to her new master.

Finally the two girls got wands from Ollivander, while Harry already had his, given to him by Dr. Fate. it was wickedly cool, a black wand that shined green in the light and with a curved handle. It was 12 inches made of Eldarian wood, gathered by Dr. Fate from another world. The core was a lock of his own hair.

The girls had taken a long time to get their wands, while Harry tried not indifferent as the creepy gay old man stared at him with unblinking eyes. He slowly moved so that Kara’s body block the man’s gaze. Hermione finally got her wand, and got red and gold sparks from it, while Daphne got green and yellow sparks from her new wand.

Dinner had been suggested by the Lady Astoria Greengrass, but Harry politely declined, for he had a shift later on the Watchtower with Bruce and Diana. Daphne and Hermione seemed put out, but brightened up when he asked them to meet him at a coffee shop across King’s cross station at 10, so they could find a compartment together. They all said good bye, and left their separate ways, glad at having found friends before they even went to school.

*********************

Harry was getting emotional but didn’t show it, as he stood beside Bruce wearing a sharp black suit. They were both looking at the person they deeply loved, as she walked gracefully wearing her traditional Amazonian dress, off shoulder and white, showing her lovely shoulders and curvaceous figure. Hippolyta had taken little time to convince, especially at the idea of grandbabies, which she demanded from the engaged couple should be plenty. Diana warmly looked at Bruce and Harry, and playfully messed up Harry’s hair as she passed by.

*********************

Kara pursued the bank robber, who upon seeing her ran into a dark alley. She sighed, when would these robbers learn? She flew through the alley, swerving past clotheslines and fire escapes, before a large fist struck her behind her head, knocking her out.

********************

“Watchtower, this is Superman, we need back up fast! Luthor’s scattered kryptonite dust into the concrete of the building and the grounds, I cannot rescue Kara!” Clark said, and Jonn replied “I’ll send green arrow, huntress and long shadow.” He was sending the league’s best land specialists, along with brute force from long shadow. This came at a bad time, with Diana’s and Bruce’s honeymoon they were out of communications.

“That would not be enough” Green Arrow said, he was thinking of the villains guarding the citadel that Lex Luthor hired, Cheetah, Captain Boomerang, Copperhead and Grundy. Cheetah and Copperhead were hard to fight enough, but he doubt that Long shadow could beat Grundy. That undead creature was a powerhouse, and it was usually left to Wonder Woman or Superman to fight. With Kara captured, they lacked the physical power to win, but they would still go anyway. As they stepped into the transporter and disappeared, Jonn said “Good luck.” He hoped they would be enough. Most of the league were in assignments that they could not abandon, and the members left were not suited to this engagement. Flash was nearly finished with his rescue mission, and Jonn called for him. This rescue team would need at least a League Founder. He sensed something different with the Villains objectives, more cruel, more sinister. Perhaps he needed more backup.

Superman was rapidly weakening, the Kryptonite dust all around was draining him weak, as he struggled on to save his cousin. He dodged another blow from Grundy, and countered with a right hook. Grundy didn’t even blink and Superman’s arm was the one that hurt. “Weaak” Grundy said, wondering why Superman’s punches were not their usual power punches that sent him flying through the air and through walls and buildings. He enjoyed flying though.

An arrow hit Grundy’s face and exploded with gray smoke. The undead man roared, as his eyes stung from the smoke and he blindly swung his arms, crushing columns and walls. “Help’s here, let me take you out of this poisonous fields.” Green arrow said and struggled to move the large man. Huntress was valiantly taking on both Copperhead and Cheetah, while Long shadow was holding off Captain Boomerang. Suddenly Flash appeared and took Superman and rushed him out into a Kryptonite free zone in the far island. Flash came back and said “Jonn asked me to help.” Breathing a sigh of relief, Green Lantern aided Huntress and the fight was on.

Things were desperate, as Grundy recovered again, and was taking long shadow for a smack down. Flash had managed to locate Kara and they were now currently in retreat. They were unable to teleport to the watchtower as Lex Luthor suddenly raised an interference signal that cut of all communication with the watchtower. Huntress was injured on her leg from where copperhead bit her and was struggling to remain awake from the venom. And superman could not reach them, his lungs were still poisoned from inhaling the Kryptonite dust. Kara was stabilized though, but weak and lethargic, aiding the team by firing beams from her eyes. But her powers were greatly reduced from the dust. Bloody Batman and his sex drive. Green Lantern cursed.

******************

A green light streaked towards the atmosphere, furious in speed and it glowed, as it encountered air friction from the atmosphere. But the light did not slow, and it even went faster, dissipating the clouds the light passed by. As the green beam appeared to crash into the water, it swerved and headed to the island, sending tall plumes of water in its wake. At the head of the green beam of energy was Apollo, eyes glowing green and leaking energy, his face furious in righteous anger.

Jonn had called him earlier, interrupting his study time at the watchtower. He remembered being summoned by Jonn mentally and he ran towards the command center, Jonn rarely used his mental capabilities, as a form of courtesy on the member’s privacy.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. Jonn sent him a telepathic packet, and Harry’s face grew stony and said “Kara.” “Can you handle it?” Jonn asked, and Harry nodded his expression serious.

Apollo reached the island and spotted the overwhelmed members. He saw Kara valiantly fighting bit she was tossed around by the violent Grundy like a rag doll. His eyes narrowed and headed down.

“Kara!” shouted Green Lantern in concern, his bruised face showing in concern. This fight was different he sensed, usually after the villains overpowered the league they would make their escape. This fight was brutal, and deadly, and suddenly he realized Luthor’s plan. His objective was to kill. The stakes had been significantly raised, and this was a different ballgame they were playing now.

Long shadow was knocked out, and Kara was now being trashed by Grundy. A powerful Punch with the full force of Grundy’s weight and power headed to Kara’s side, and it would surely crush her slim body. Suddenly, a bright green beam that was blinding to the eye shot out suddenly, and passed through Grundy. There was an awkward moment before Grundy’s head slid off his body. Apollo stormed through, green aura flaring, very different from a Lantern’s precise and thin green aura. He zoomed right through Grundy’s decapitated body, creating a gaping hole and then obliterating it with his energy. He grabbed Kara in his arms, then sent beams of green lights to his fallen team mates and gathered them to a safe protective ball and moved them behind him. He narrowed his eyes and sent a piercing glare to the assembled villains.

“A Green Lantern?” Lex Luthor asked, he knew the Green Lantern Corps have disassembled, with no more powers. Captain Boomerang sent a boomerang and was rewarded when his throwing arm was cut off, falling to the ground by a blinding fast green light. The boomerang was cut into two and headed to two different directions behind the Green Lantern before exploding.

The remaining villains gulped in fear, this green lantern was powerful, and was willing to kill, as they looked at the spot where the powerhouse Solomon Grundy once stood. His fallen head still showing surprise before he died. Lex cursed and then ran, leaving his goons behind, but a green wave followed him, hitting him below the knees, cutting off his legs. He fell down and looked at his feet standing upright on the ground in shock, then the pain hit him. The villains cringed at the sight and hearing the sounds of agony coming from Lex Luthor.

Cheetah and Copperhead, raised their hands immediately in surrender shaking in fear, while Captain Boomerang moaned, holding the bloodless stump that was his former right arm. He was never going to throw boomerangs again.

“Never harm Super Girl again” the young cold voice said, as his young masked face looked at them with a stony expression. “Hurt a hair of her, and you will deal with me” the villains nodded, totally scared, this was no green lantern, this was something more. They had been excited when they heard Luthor’s plan, to kill supergirl to further antagonize superman. This was a new game they were playing, killing a justice league member, and they felt powerful giddy at the thought of the plan. The league were a bunch of boy scouts, never using lethal force.

But this strange new hero they had never seen before responded against them with deadly force, and fought without quarter. And now they knew why they should never step up the ball, never deviate from simple robbery and the occasional plans for world domination. Because this person has the power to kill them all. They were soon imprisoned shaking as they were herded into a security van, heading to a maximum prison facility. Rumors soon spread among the villains to never mess with Supergirl, for harming her would cause the scary green lantern to appear, and they valued their limbs and their lives. It would become ridiculously funny whenever Supergirl was assigned minor missions later, her opponents would surrender or run away, leaving a frustrated Kryptonian girl eager for a smack down.

Harry brooded as he mourned silently at taking a life, but the league supported him by never condemning his actions. He killed Grundy to save Kara’s life, and besides, Grundy was already dead to begin with.

He was sitting on one of the support frames of the colossal watchtower, high above the command center, brooding. Some of the league were looking for him but could not find him, only Jonn Jones knew but he never gave away his location. Kara finally found him by going through every level using her x ray vision.

“Look Harry, do you want me to die?” Kara asked as she floated beside where he was sitting. “Of course not!” he responded immediately. “Then another punch from Grundy would have killed me, did you regret killing him?” she asked. “No” Harry said, shaking his head. “That’s the thing, I did not regret killing him, I regret feeling the satisfaction from his death by my own hands, giving him justice as he deserved.”

Kara was silent for a moment as she considered his words. “Tell me Harry, do you think I like hitting people?” at his ‘I don’t know look’ she continued. “Of course not! It ruins my nails, the clothes, the manicure…“ She stopped as she heard him chuckle, and she smiled and continued. “But I have to hit people, it’s my job, so I learned to enjoy my work, the feeling of satisfaction that my fists prevented them from doing bad things” she said, repeating the word he said. She spoke again she was reaching to Harry now. “But you know Harry, the fact that you feel bad when you killed grundy says a lot about you.” She said softly. Harry raised his brooding head and looked at her. Kara spoke and said “It says you’re a good person Harry, and I thank you for saving my life.” Not concerned that he was a hundred feet up in the ceiling, Harry jumped towards Kara, hugging her tightly. They fell, but Kara used her power of flight and soon they were floating in mid air. “Thank you” Harry whispered to her ear.
Diana was mad when she learned this, and so was Bruce, but they could not help but feel proud for their Harry rescuing a justice league force from so many villains. As they discussed what happened at mission, they had decided to include Harry in the debriefing. Harry eagerly accepted but soon got bored at the adult talk, she Kara were playing hangman. “And with regards to the Kryptonite dust, how can we counter it or at least lessen its effects aside from wearing full space armor?” Clark asked. He did not like feeling powerless like in the recent mission, and if it weren’t for Harry, Kara would not be here... playing word games?? The other league members gave ideas or tactics, and batman thought of inventing a Kryptonite radar to warn off Clark.

Clark observed the his cousin and Harry still playing hangman, blissfully ignoring the meeting around them, smiles and pouts their way of communication. He decided to prank them and asked Harry first, “so do you have any suggestions then about the Kryptonite dust?” he asked. Harry bit the end of pencil as he tried to think of the word, his man was to be hung if he didn’t solve this. Kara noticed and tried to gain his attention by kicking his foot lightly, but he moved them, Kara kicked like a horse.

“I don’t know Clark, that kryptonite dust is nasty.” He answered absently, scratching his nose with the end of the pencil and continued speaking. “Well since lead shields the radiation, why don’t you incorporate the lead into your costume’s fiber? It would still allow you mobility and flexibility, and although it’s only a thin layer, it can considerably lessen the effects.” He said. He finally solved the word, and added some thoughts to what he said earlier “Weight might be an issue for humans, but you are a Kryptonian, and so is Kara. Although, it would only work on your costume Clark, since you wear a full body costume. Kara would probably need to wear pants from now on too, though I like her costume with a skirt.”

He looked up and saw the League members staring at him with surprised expressions, and Bruce looking at him with pride. He turned to his playmate and she was grinning like mad at him. “What? Something I missed? Oh and Kara, the word is practicality.” Wally laughed out loud.



Harry was feeling conscious at his entourage as they walked around the corner to the Café. They were all in civilian clothes, but they still attracted attention from the locals. Holding his hand was a tearful Diana Wayne, and on his other side was Bruce Wayne. Clark came with Kara, as were John Stewart and Katma Tui, his primary physical trainers. Zatanna came, as did Dr. Fate, and he surprisingly looked young with blond hair and blue eyes. Harry snickered whenever he looked at Dr. Fate, not quite forgetting the image of the expressionless metal mask her always wore. It was the most powerful group of people to say good bye to a boy leaving for school in the world.



The group reached the coffee shop and Harry spotted Hermione and Daphne talking, and occasionally looked at the direction of where the bus drops people off. Mrs. Granger and Mrs. Greengrass were gossiping, while Mr. Granger looked bored nodding whenever one of the women asked him a question. “Hey Ladies” Harry said. He was wearing a green sweater that Kara picked, saying it matches his eyes. “The two girls head snapped to direction of his voice and both cried “Harry!” rising out of their seats and giving him handshakes. They were not that close yet to give hugs.


As Harry had too many friends with him, only his official parents, Bruce and Diana Wayne went inside the small café’. “These are my parents Bruce and Diana Wayne” he said as the group looked at the stunning couple. There was no doubt that this is where he got handsome looks, thought Astoria Greengrass, as she looked at the Handsome tall man and the gorgeous woman. She herself was beautiful and turned quite a few heads, but she did not compare to this goddess.
The group walked past the barrier, with Harry and Hermione constantly chatting while Kara looked on with misty eyes. She saw Daphne walking alone and she walked faster to catch up with the girl.

“Hi Kara” Daphne said. She was wondering why there were so many people came to see just one boy off and voiced her question. “Why are there so many of you that came with Harry? He’s just going to Hogwarts.” She said.


“Harry’s special, a kind person with a strong heart and many people care for him. That’s why some came here with us to wish him farewell.” Kara said. Daphne nodded and they continued walking, she never had that many people in her life, only her mother and younger sister Alena. Her Father left them when she was three, running off with a French lass.



Harry saw the steaming red engine, with gold writing that said Hogwarts Express written along the engines steam cylindrical chamber. “Nice, I’ve always wanted to travel at 60 miles per hour to Scotland” He said dryly, raising an eyebrow at the antiquated engine. He was not used to such slow speeds, not when his power allowed him to travel at the speed of light. “It uses Magic Harry, it travels a bit faster than that” Dr. Fate said, looking at the old engine with a look Harry couldn’t place. He wondered if the man had gone to Hogwarts, his past was so mysterious.


“We shall see you next Christmas, and remember your Occlumency Harry, it is strong enough but even the strongest armor has a weakness.” Dr. Fate said patting him on his shoulder, before stepping back to allow the rest to bid him farewell. John Stewart and Kat walked to him, and Kat kneeled down and gave him a hug. “Always practice your meditation, and remember, the steel is only as strong as the mind.” She said. Clark pushed them and gently grabbed him on the neck with his elbow and gave him the superman farewell, a noogie. “Take care Harry, call me if you need help and I’ll be there faster than a speeding bullet.” He said joking. “Thanks Clark, but by then it would be too late, you would arrive in 40 minutes from where you stay” he joked.



Bruce kneeled down and looked at his eyes and said softly “Always wear the earpiece when you go out of the classrom, I calibrated it to work against the E.M. field generated by your school. Stay safe and study hard, son” Harry nodded giving him a tight hug, and then he was picked up and hugged by a pair of Amazonian arms, with Amazonian strength. “Muuum, can’t breathe” Harry joked, as he hugged his adoptive and now official Mother. “Hera be with you, my son, and let your name sake Apollo guide you” she whispered, then she leaned down and kissed his forehead and let him down gently to his feet.



He looked at Hermione and Daphne who had finished saying their goodbyes to their parents, looking at him with amusement. He just gave them his trademark smile and shrugged, he loved his friends and family and being called a momma’s boy didn’t bother him at all.


Soft but strong arms hugged him from behind and he felt a head land on the back of his. “Don’t worry Kara, I can protect myself,” he whispered, wrapping an arm over her hands touching his chest. “And if you ever need help, call me and I’ll deal with it.” He added. “Just take care of yourself, ok, it’s going to be boring inside the watchtower, just me and Jonn and he’s not the talkative type.” Kara said. Harry turned on her embrace and hugged her, he was going to miss her most of all. “I’ll be fine and say hello to Wally for me.” He grabbed her head, which was about 5 inches taller than his, and slowly pulled it down, giving a soft kiss on her forehead. They separated, with Kara’s watery eyes watching him. He grinned at his friends assembled at the platform, gave them a final wave and stepped into the train, his trunk on his left hand and Hedwig inside her cage on his right.
Sign up to rate and review this story