Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Walk Alone Forever And Always

Chapter 3

by InsertWittyNameHere

Once again Me + Summaries = Blurgh. :) xo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-10 - Updated: 2009-05-10 - 709 words

?Blocked
Chapter 3.
I would never get used to the feeling of waking up alone and vulnerable. Not even if I did it for the rest of my life. I pulled myself into a sitting position and lay my head against the cold brick wall. I gathered my few possessions and stuffed them into my rucksack. My muscles ached as I remembered the scenes off the night before. I gently brushed my fingers across my eye but regretting it immediately, wincing at the contact. The school would begin to ask questions if my nights with Rhino continued but I feared that once I refused him he would no longer need me and he was by far my best paying “customer”. Sighing I began my journey to school absently kicking little rocks that lay on the sidewalk. I needed out and fast. I didn’t want to endure this life much longer. It was like a heavy weight pushing down my lungs making it impossible for me to breath or move, holding me down so that I could never make it in life.
--
I pushed the double doors open as I entered the crowded hallways. I began my journey to my locker when I caught my leg in something causing me to fall painfully to the floor and slide into lockers. I groaned and clutched my head.
“Hey Fwankiee.” An annoying nasal voice said. Oh shit. Not Garry. I opened my eyes to find Garry Walker towering over me with his pals and Mikey was there laughing along with an evil smirk playing on his lips.
“Sorry I missed you yesterday Fwankie but I had some business to take care of.” He stated. He then grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to my feet. He opened the locker behind me and smiled. Not again, I really wish I would grow so they could no longer do this. It gets painfully boring in lockers. He gripped my shoulders and shoved me violently into the locker and slammed to door. I whimpered as I banged my head against the locker wall and sunk to the floor. It wasn’t long before darkness began to grip me and pull me in.
--
I awoke to the sound of someone opening they’re locker door. The door opened letting a stream of light pour in on top of me. I acted quickly by jumping out a running down the hallway. I heard someone scream behind me, probably the person who owned the locker. My body screamed in pain with every movement but I didn’t stop I kept running until I reached my locker. I leaned up against it catching my breath. Why did Mikey do this? I thought he was going to be different. But he was the same as any other person in my life. Maybe he didn’t want them to do it? Maybe he was afraid the same thing would happen to him. I kept saying this to myself in hope of actually believing it. I had missed most if my classes today and gym was next. I grabbed a few books from my locker and made my way towards the library.
Dropping my rucksack on the floor I began to start some study since I didn’t have any homework because I missed all of my classes. It wasn’t long before I heard the library door open. I didn’t bother look up to see who it was, I didn’t want to draw any unnecessary attention towards my self. I was surprised when the person sat down in the seat next to me. I glanced up to see the none other than Mikey Way...

Dun dun duunnnn. Hehe. Right 3rd chapter. Let me know what you think. Or rate it!!! Please review. Thanks. In this chapter I was trying to introduce what Frankie’s school life is like. So the interesting stuff will be happening soon. Pwomise. :) so please rate. And Im putting in two new My Chem people in the next few chapters or so. I have one chosen so I need you to tell me who you want the second guy to be. The 1st one is Gerard. So Ray or Bob? :) xoxo M
Sign up to rate and review this story