Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Unexpected Result Of. . .

. . .A Lack of Quidditch

by NoOneInteresting

Some public sex, some angry witches, a clandestine rendezvous. Same old, same old.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Angelina Johnson,Fleur,Harry - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2009-05-22 - Updated: 2009-05-23 - 13723 words

?Blocked
If you think I own Harry Potter then I suggest you look up the word “own” in the dictionary, because you simply don’t understand the meaning of the word.



A/N No more warnings. If you haven’t figured out now that this story might be offensive to some people, then you’ve clearly not been paying attention.

Bit of a delay in getting this one out. Real life decided to interfere with me. Fear not, though; I smacked it back down and put it in it’s place.

Once again, thanks to all reviewers.







The Unexpected Result Of. . .



. . .A Lack of Quidditch





After the demonstration of what his “pull” was capable of in the hallway with Vicky, Harry spent dinner trying to learn some conscious control over it by focusing on certain girls. To his frustration, however, he couldn’t seem to affect it at all.

Once dinner was over, Harry—trailing Gabby, of course—Ron and Hermione retired to the common room to work on their homework. Gabby contented herself by simply sitting on the arm of Harry’s chair and leaning against him while he worked, Ron was frantically trying to finish the Potions essay that was due the next day, Harry got an early start on the Transfiguration assignment they were given that morning and Hermione—

Hermione, sitting in an armchair that faced Harry’s, seemed to be doing her level best to keep her eyes fixed to her Charms book, but nearly every time Harry glanced in her direction she seemed to have just quickly looked away from him.

After he saw her eyes dart away the third time, he divided his attention between reading for his essay and attempting to gain control over his “pull” by trying to focus it off of Hermione. Unfortunately, he had just as much success as he’d had with it at dinner.

By the time the common room started to empty as students shuffled off to bed, Harry was wondering if it would help Hermione if he just told her about everything: the bond, Gabrielle, his new-found ability. Perhaps if she were consciously aware that what was affecting her was magically induced, she might be more easily able to put it aside. Then again, she might not take the fact that something that Harry was doing was manipulating her, even if it wasn’t something he was able to control.

In the end, he reckoned that even if he did tell her, she’d likely forget about it the first time he was out of her sight.

That raised some interesting questions in Harry’s mind, though. How much would people forget? If he told them about the bond would they be able to remember it? Would they perhaps remember that he was bonded but constantly forget to whom? What if he decided he wanted people to notice Gabby was around? Was she condemned to a life of constantly being overlooked? What if something happened to him? Would she just fade into obscurity, never to be noticed by anyone again? Or if the worst happened—if he died—would she be released from the bond or would it drag her down along with him? Would she die if he died? Or worse yet, would she survive only to slowly wither away from the loss of her bond-mate?

Perhaps sensing his mood, she leaned into him and rubbed his back providing comfort. He glanced at her and she gestured with her head towards the stairs. He understood perfectly. Announcing that it was late and that he was tired, he and Gabby retreated to his bed. There, surrounded by drawn and silenced curtains, they slowly and tenderly made love to each other. For that’s what it was, he realized happily—less than twenty-four hours before, she was seducing him in that very bed—now, he was completely and totally in love with her. And he couldn’t imagine himself more pleased, content or fortunate.

The next morning, they both woke early. They lay in bed, holding each other and talking. Gabrielle tried to ease some of his concerns that had arisen in his mind the night before.

“I don’t know what will happen if you die, Master,” she said. “There simply isn’t enough known about this type of bond. With the marriage bond, when one partner dies the bond doesn’t kill the other so it’s likely that it won’t happen to us either.”

“But if something does happen to me and you’re OK, will you ever be noticed again?” he asked, a bit horrified by the thought that she wouldn’t.

She smiled comfortingly. “Don’t forget, Master, that I can call attention to myself too. That’s why I’m quiet when we’re in public, so people won’t notice me.”

He frowned a little in confusion.

“Why, though?” he asked. “You said that if someone does notice you that they won’t see it as being out of the ordinary, right?”

She nodded.

“So. . .” He didn’t quite know how to put it.

“Why do I try not to call attention to myself?”

“Yeah.”

“Master, just because the people that notice me don’t find my presence unusual,” she said carefully, “doesn’t mean that they’re not aware that I’m naked.”

He considered what she’d said for a moment.

“But last night with Vicky,” he said, “and yesterday with Ron. And I think Hermione noticed you at lunch.”

“Master,” she said with the tone of one pointing out the obvious, “do you really expect me to have had any problem being naked with you and Vicky whilst the three of us were fucking?”

He took the point.

“But Ron and Hermione?”

“When Ron saw me the first time, I was embarrassed,” she said. “I don’t think you noticed because you were too busy forgetting how to speak.”

He blushed a bit at the memory.

“The second time he noticed me, I was more concerned about. . . other things.”

“Oh,” he said quietly, remembering their misunderstanding and wishing it had never happened.

“Hermione did notice me at lunch,” she said slyly. “That’s part of why I did what I did.”

Harry was stunned. “You mean you gave me a. . .” He couldn’t finish.

“Partly,” she said, mirthfully. “You made her notice me before we entered the Hall. She wouldn’t stop looking at me. So I decided to duck down and pleasure you. I knew that as soon as I was out of her sight, she would forget that she’d seen me, I could embarrass you in return for you embarrassing me, and I would also get to taste you again.” She gave him a superior look. “You make for very tasty afters.”

Harry’s look of incredulousness slowly changed into a smile.

“You, my little minx,” he said, “are definitely going to get it.”

He lunged at her, hands out, fingers spread as though he were going to tickle her.

She squealed in fear and delight and leapt from his bed. She collided with Neville who was just getting up. They saw each other and both blushed profusely. Neville stammered something unintelligible, seized his dressing gown and shower kit and hurried from the room. Gabby turned towards Harry, bent over and buried her face in the blankets on his bed. After a few seconds, she looked back up at her Master, her blush receding.

“You see what I mean?” she asked. “That was embarrassing.”

Harry shook his head unbelievably.

“I can’t believe what I’m seeing,” he said with a mirthful twinkle in his eye. “A perpetually nude, nymphomaniacal prude.” She managed to grab a pillow and hit him with it before he could move.

Laughing, they both left for the showers.

Harry managed to get his revenge on Gabby for her public blow-job during his first class that morning. As they walked to class with Ron and Hermione, he lagged back a bit and whispered in Gabby’s ear, “During class, I want you to stand where I put you and stay there until we’re dismissed.” She looked up at him with wide, curious eyes, knowing that he had something planned but not knowing what it was.

As they settled down in their seats at the very back of the classroom—much to the annoyance of Hermione, who still took the desk next to him and sat just a little too close—Harry unobtrusively positioned the girl so that she was standing next to his desk facing the back wall of the classroom. She planted her feet, determined to follow his instructions.

Once Binns had floated through the blackboard, taken roll and begun droning on about Burrod the Bludgeoner or Bigrod the Beguiling or whichever goblin had done something noteworthy, Harry set to work. He surreptitiously pulled out his wand and stuck his parchment to the desk so that he could take notes without having to use two hands. Then he casually reached over and slid his left hand in between Gabby’s legs. She tensed, guessing what was coming and not willing to stop it. Harry was aware that she knew she could put an end to it at any time and he wouldn’t be angry with her, but he also knew that she would do everything in her power to obey the command he had given her.

He also supposed that she was never more aware of the ease with which she could draw the attention of the entire class to her.

Slowly he drew across the smooth flesh of her inner thighs with his fingertips, drawing invisible patterns that clearly illustrated the power of touch. He saw her bite her lower lip and swallow nervously, determined to remain silent. Harry intended to take her to the very precipice of her resolve.

She watched him closely but he was fixated on the trail of the moving fingers almost as though trying to find meaning in the random design they drew: halfway up her left thigh, circle around, over to her right thigh and draw looping swirls down to a point just above her perfect little knee; back to the left thigh and brushing around to the outside of her leg, then a straight line up to her hip, then forward in a downward curving arc that evolved into a zigzaging pattern that worked it’s way diagonally to the inside of her left knee.

Her leg twitched. Apparently, she was ticklish. He brushed the same tender spot with the back of the nail on his index finger. Another twitch, larger than the first.

He looked up into her eyes. She was silently begging him to both stop and continue.

Dorvan the Devastator and his forces decimated an entire wizarding village in December of 1672. Harry made a point of getting Gabby’s attention before making her wait as he wrote that down, drawing her notice away from his other hand which he carefully rotated so that it faced the other direction.

Before he was finished writing, and without giving her any indication or warning, he brushed his fingernail across the same spot, though on her other knee, repeating his little test. The jerk was so pronounced as she flinched away from the tickling digit, that she nearly lost her balance. She caught herself and wrenched her body up straight again. She worried her lip and closed her eyes giving the impression that she was silently praying that she was still unnoticed. Harry smiled and gave her no time to recover.

He started his fingertips dancing across her soft, young flesh again. He pretended to pay attention to the spectral professor, occasionally scribbling word-like patterns on his parchment with his uninked quill. His mind, however, was on his left hand and the path it described as it traced its way over her thighs and lower abdomen circling inexorably towards it’s destination.

She was clearly lost to the sensation now. Unconsciously, she would move herself ever so slightly in the direction of his contact with her skin. Her eyes remained closed and he imagined that any number of erotic images flitted across her vision on the inside of her eyelids. He was closer now, inches from his goal, but still patient enough to prolong the teasing and heighten her state of arousal.

Millimetre by millimetre he closed in on his target. Gabby’s mouth was open and her lips were moving silently. She appeared oblivious to everything but the touch of his fingers. Her slit was clearly damp and threatening to begin dripping.

Finally, he dragged a single finger down one side of her fleshy pudendum. Harry could see her breath hitching as the muscles in her stomach clenched. He moved his touch back out to the distance it had been moments before and circled her sex with swirling motions. When he’d worked his way back up to a point between her bellybutton and her cleft, he again trailed a single finger down, this time on the other side of her bald slit. Again, her belly spasmed involuntarily.

This time he didn’t move away, but trailed little patterns around her plump mound. She was breathing heavily, but doing her best to do so silently. Her hands were performing an interesting ballet of their own as they alternated between curling into fists, catching her thumbs with her fingers, making claw-like shapes with tightly bent fingers and stretching as wide as possible; she clearly wanted to touch herself and was barely able to keep from doing so.

He finally slipped his index finger into her slit and ran it down, gliding past her entrance without trying to slip inside. It was instantly coated in her secretions. He began sliding it back and forth, sometimes acting as though he were going to slip it into her channel, but refraining from actually doing so.

She was back to biting her lip and she was breathing through her nose just hard enough that he could hear it. She rotated her hips forward in an attempt to cause his finger to come in contact with her most sensitive area, but he allowed his caressing fingers to move right along with her; she stifled a grunt of frustration. He glanced around to see if anyone else heard it, but in truth, most of the students were either dozing or daydreaming, and the professor likely wouldn’t have noticed if Harry took half the girls in the classroom right there on the ghost’s normally disused desk.

He added a second finger sliding along between her outer lips, gathering her juices. She appeared to be fighting a battle between wanting to force more contact in effort to find her release and allowing her Master to tease and torture and pleasure her as he wished.

Her eyes opened in loss when he removed his fingers from her sex and widened in shock and lust when he brought them to his mouth and casually sucked them clean. As soon as he could taste no more of her he returned his hand and continued his slow, deliberate rubbing.

She was now begging him with her eyes. He moved his thumb up and grazed across her very close to the top of her cleft. Her hips thrust forward in an automatic attempt to press herself against him but he moved away. For a moment, her back remained arched as much as it could possibly be as though trying to somehow draw his hand back. He looked at her expectantly and when she finally straightened back up, he returned his hand.

He stroked several more times collecting her fluids before sucking them back off. He loved her taste, even second hand, and reminded himself that he still wanted to try it direct from the source.

The incorporeal professor continued on in his familiar monotone. Next to Harry, Hermione kept her usual meticulous notes, and on her other side, Ron’s head would occasionally nod and jerk back up as he fought to remain awake.

Half a dozen more times, Harry slid his fingers along Gabrielle’s crevice, gathering her secretions before bringing them to his mouth. The next time he returned to her sex, he surprised her by sliding his two fingers directly up into her. Her jaw dropped open and she instinctively lowered herself to create more pressure; he made no attempt to stop her. He allowed his thumb to stroke against her clit. There was an audible intake of breath before she caught herself and her jaw snapped closed, stopping it. She looked desperately around the room obviously fearful of finding someone staring back at her. Anyone that had heard her though, likely thought it was another student yawning.

Harry continued to plunge in to her depths with his fingers, occasionally stimulating her button with his thumb. The scent of her arousal was thick in Harry’s nostrils and he found himself wishing that the other students could smell it but be unaware of where it came from.

He removed his fingers from inside her and used them to coat the outside of her sex, making it glisten in the morning sunlight that streamed through the windows.

He thrust back into her passage and picked up the pace a bit. He was limited as to how fast he could stroke her by what he thought he could do without being noticed and by how loud the wet sucking sounds made be his pistoning finger became. Gabby’s eyes were half closed and he new she was getting close. He pumped away into her passage and rubbed her clit at irregular intervals. Her breathing was heavy. She looked as though she would abandon all attempts at remaining unobtrusive and do something impulsive like trying to grind herself on the edge of his desk at any moment.

She became more mobile. She still hadn’t moved from her spot but she was definitely not standing up straight any more. She thrust her hips in seemingly random directions trying to maximize the pressure or speed of the fingers in her cunt and the thumb that sometimes stimulated her little nubbin.

Harry felt the walls of her vagina contract. She was so close, just a few more thrusts and strokes away—but he slowed his hand and removed his fingers. Her eyes popped open and she looked at him wildly, desperately. He carefully and casually licked his fingers. She moved her hand towards her crotch, but since she was still looking at him he simply shook his head slightly. She could have ignored him and found the release she so desperately sought, but she clamped down on a disappointed groan and returned her hands to her sides.

Harry returned his fingers to her delicate folds sliding them into her slickness. He once again started sliding them in and out, working her back to the edge of her orgasm. After a few strokes, he tried adding a third; it was tight, and Gabby bit down on her fist but he didn’t see any pain in her expression, only shock and pleasure. With three fingers, he drove her back to the brink of her climax quickly. Her cunt walls beginning to spasm randomly, he slowed his manipulations to keep her right on the verge as long as he could.

He stroked. She contracted. He stroked again. And again. He brushed her clit and she contracted again. She was so close to her orgasm that she was shaking with a combination of pleasure and expectation.

Her eyes caught his and he gave her just enough warning. She bit her lip again. He shoved hard with his fingers at the same time he ground her clit with the pad of his thumb.

She came.

Her knees buckled and she only managed to stay on her feet by grabbing the edge of his desk and with the help of the hand between her legs holding her up. Her orgasm was massive. Her body racked with spasms of pleasure. A surge of her fluids gushed past Harry’s hand and flowed down her legs or dripped directly onto the floor.

The pleasure seeping through the bond to Harry was nearly enough to make him come in his shorts; he’d been rock hard almost since he’d started touching her.

Gabby convulsed and tried desperately to stay on her feet, her legs clamping around Harry’s still stroking fingers, the steady contractions of her inner walls massaging them. In an effort to remain silent, she’d bit her lip so hard that Harry feared she might have drawn blood. He didn’t relish that conversation with Madam Pomfrey.

As she recovered from her orgasm, she looked around at the students in the room almost reluctantly; he knew she feared that she’d been noticed. When she realized that she hadn’t, she slid herself in between Harry’s desk and Harry himself, sitting sideways on his left leg. She leaned into him and wrapped her arms around him snuggling down in her post-orgasmic haze. He put his arm around her and gently squeezed. They stayed that way until the end of the class.

When the bell rang and everyone was in the process of gathering up their things, Gabby, after climbing reluctantly from Harry’s lap, whispered in his ear that that had been her best orgasm yet. Harry had a silly grin all through break.

During Charms, whilst everyone was practising hover charms—which Harry had managed to master quite quickly—he spent the class trying once again to control the “pull”. It was difficult to tell if it was working or not since most of the girls in the class were already paying him more attention than they would have done a week ago. He had no intention of trying it on Hermione, who managed to at least convincingly give the appearance that she was concentrating on the assignment, but had once again chosen to sit so close to him that their hips nearly touched.

He finally settled on Hannah Abbott, who was sitting on the opposite side of the room and was only glancing occasionally in his direction.

He created a little routine: He would flick his wand, casting the hover charm on one of the pillows that they had been banishing the previous month, then he would quickly look across the room at Hannah and try to focus on her.

With about twenty minutes left until the end of the lesson, he finally saw some results. He had glanced across the room for what seemed like the hundredth time when he felt something inside him change. It was as though he was suddenly aware of a tenuous tendril of magic that connected him to Hannah and he had somehow made it grow a bit more substantial. He saw her look over at him and allow her gaze to linger before returning to her work.

He tried strengthening the thin filament more and she looked back at him again wistfully. He caught her eye and smiled at her. She blushed and looked back to her work only to surreptitiously shift her eyes to see if he was still looking at her. Harry however, wanting to know if it was simply his control over the “pull” that was affecting her and not her mistaken idea that he might fancy her, pretended to focus on his pillow whilst discreetly keeping most of his attention on her.

He continued trying to increase the “pull”, concentrating on little else as the minutes passed. He finally risked a glance over at her only to find her staring at him with a glazed expression. She was discretely licking her lips and under the desk, he noticed she was carefully rubbing her thighs together.

Shocked at just how much he had affected the Hufflepuff without meaning to, he figured he should put a stop to it, so he concentrated on lessening the feeling of connectedness inside him. Nothing happened. He concentrated more. Still nothing. She kept staring at him and moving her thighs back and forth. He began to worry that, now that he’d strengthened his “pull” towards her, that perhaps it would stay that way and that she would be driven to acts of public masturbation around him.

He desperately tried everything he could think of. He wondered fearfully if she would have to orgasm for his “pull” to return to normal.

He was horrified to notice that Flitwick was approaching Hannah as he came around helping students with difficulties and that, in her stupor, she hadn’t so much as swished her wand in several minutes. He redoubled his efforts to lower his “pull” on her, but he still failed miserably.

The tiny professor moved past Susan Bones and stopped at Hannah’s desk.

“Miss Abbott,” he said with his squeaky voice. Harry was sure that voice was going to draw the attention of the entire class. Well, all but Hannah’s; she failed to notice him. Harry cringed inside, wondering if he should have sent Gabby over to try to shake the girl out of it. Though, at the same time, he knew that it would have likely only succeeded in getting both Hannah and Gabby noticed.

People were beginning to notice Hannah anyway.

“Miss Abbott,” he repeated louder. “Are you quite well?”

Hannah still didn’t respond. Harry felt horrible. Most of the class was now watching the blond girl and some were starting to snicker at what it was obvious she was doing. Harry had taken to concentrating resolutely on his hover charm, casting it and recasting it and wishing that he had not tried to tame his abilities during class. What had he been thinking? How could doing something like that not end in disaster? He wanted to cover his face. He wanted to be anywhere else.

Gabby, who was watching what was happening had begun whispering random things in his ear: “Just relax. Think about your spell. Pretend you’re walking by the lake. Remember what we did in bed last night. . .” Realizing that she was trying to distract him, he attempted to do as she said. After a few moments he thought it may be working.

“Miss Abbott,” the diminutive professor said again as he touched her on the arm. She jumped and looked wildly around as though she’d forgotten where she was before he eyes landed on Flitwick.

She blushed brightly red, dropped her wand and buried her face in her hands. Flitwick ended up docking Hufflepuff ten points and admonishing Hannah for not keeping her mind on her work. He then spent the last few minutes of the class reminding them of the importance of keeping their minds on their spellwork.

Harry felt horrible for Hannah, but he also realized that the “pull” had gone back to normal. He wasn’t sure quite when it had happened though, or what had caused it to happen for that matter, so repeating the results would likely be a bit difficult.

When class was over, Harry told Ron and Hermione that he had something to do before lunch and that he would meet them there. Hermione groused about the fact that he always seemed to have something to do without them and that they’d barely seen him outside of class since the tournament. Harry reminded her that the tournament had only been two days ago.

He waited outside the classroom as the rest of the students exited. Gabrielle asked him quietly, “What are you going to do?”

“I got Hannah in trouble,” he replied. “It’s only right that I apologize.”

Gabby looked dubious. “I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.”

Hannah was one of the last to leave and exited well after Susan with whom she was normally inseparable.

“Hannah,” Harry said, getting her attention. She saw him and blushed. She turned and made to walk away. “Can I talk to you? Privately?” he asked.

She hesitated for a moment.

“I need to get to lunch,” she said without turning to face him.

“Please,” he begged. “It’s important.”

She looked back at him for a moment and then she slumped resignedly down a bit. She didn’t say anything, but gestured down the hall. They quickly found an empty classroom.

They stood in silence for a moment as Harry worked up his courage.

“If this is about. . .” Hannah said carefully, “what it. . . looked like I was doing in Charms. . .”

“I’m sorry,” he blurted.

Hannah looked taken aback.

“What?” she asked.

“I’m sorry,” he said again. “I was, er, kind of the reason you, um. . .” He trailed off. This was harder than he thought. Perhaps he should have listened to Gabby and not said anything, but he felt responsible.

Her expression hardened. “Don’t flatter yourself, Potter,” she said angrily. “You had nothing to do with that!”

“But I did!” he exclaimed. He immediately regretted it. “That is to say— I, er, have this—ability and I kind of used it on you to—”

“You mean to tell me you put some spell on me?!” she shrieked, backing away from him. “Are you obsessed with me or something?”

“What? No! Not at all!” he said defensively. “It’s an automatic thing, like a natural attraction. I was just trying to—”

“‘Natural attraction’?” she repeated incredulously. “God, I never realized how full of yourself you are. I never thought you had let your fame go to your head but I guess you really have. It’s no wonder you entered the tournament.”

“No, that’s not what I—” he began. “I didn’t mean—” He growled in frustration. “This is not going the way I thought it would.” He looked at her, wishing that he could make her understand.

“I was trying to learn how to use this ability that I have and it kind of got out of hand. I didn’t mean for it to happen, it just did. I just wanted to say that I was sorry.”

She stared at him for a few moments as though he’d grown a few extra heads.

“The way I see it,” she said finally, “either you’ve let your fame go to your head, or you’re messing about with something you shouldn’t be—something that’s likely illegal. Probably both. I suggest you stop it before you do something really stupid. I mean something worse than just humiliating a fellow student.” She walked over to the door and opened it. “And stay the hell away from me!” she said before striding out.

Harry looked at Gabby. She was smirking at him.

“Don’t say it.” he said.

“I told you it was a bad idea.”

“I said ‘don’t say it.’” he said, but the fact that she found the situation funny was contagious and he was soon fighting not to grin. He made a slow grab for her and she danced out of the way.

“I told you so. I told you so,” she chanted merrily.

“Just you wait until I get my hands on you.” he said with a pretend glare.

She stopped dancing. “Ooh, please,” she said.

“C’mon,” he said as he took her hand and they left the empty classroom.

As they walked down the hall, she said to him, “At least she didn’t slap you.”

He shot her another mock glare but his happiness had begun to ebb and his expression slipped into one of defeat.

“It’s going to be all over the school tomorrow that I’m using some kind of enchantment on girls to attract them.”

“Doubtful,” Gabby said. “Information about the bond tends to be forgotten unless you really want someone to remember it.”

“Really?”

She nodded.

“So I can tell people about us and our bond an they’ll just forget it again unless I don’t want them to?”

“Yep,” she said brightly.

“What about you?”

“Yes, I can make people remember too,” she said.

He shook his head. “No, I mean can I make people remember you,” he said. “You know, so that they’ll always notice you.”

She blushed and said quietly, “Yes, but I’d rather not be noticed. They’ll see me. They’ll see that I’m naked.” She practically whispered her last word.

“I just meant people like your parents,” he said, “and your sister. It would be nice if they could see you if they want to talk to you or something. It might be difficult if we visit them over the summer and I have to keep reminding them why I’m there and that you’re there too.”

She thought about it for a moment. “My family will already remember enough to know why you’re visiting them,” she said. “And I can get their attention any time I need to. But we can give it some thought. Once someone remembers, we can’t take it back.”

“I’ll leave the decision up to you then,” he said.

They walked in silence down two sets of stairs. They were near the wide marble staircase that would take them down to the Entrance Hall when they heard a sultry voice call his name.

He turned to see Fleur approaching him, walking very sexily. He never thought she’d looked so beautiful; he wished Malfoy would show up just so Harry could defend her from him.

“I ’ave been looking everywhere for you, ’Arry,” she said. Her voice was breathy and sounded like music to Harry’s ears. She nearly floated up to him and as soon as she had him in reach, she began drawing her fingers over his chest in a playful fashion. “I was ’oping we could ’ave a leetle talk,” she said, then leaned in to whisper in his ear, “privately.”

Harry found himself thinking that sounded like a very good idea to him. Any time he could spend alone with this goddess would be a memory to treasure.

She turned and lead him to a nearby empty classroom, then walked over and took a seat. Harry suddenly realized that they were in the History of Magic classroom. The memory of what he’d done to Gabby there not three hours ago was brought to the forefront of his mind. He returned his attention to Fleur and felt that irresistible attraction again. He realized with a shock that she was using her “pull” on him. With that knowledge, he easily shrugged it off; it was no harder than shrugging off Moody’s Imperious Curse. He decided to see how this played out however, so he chose to pretend to still be under it’s influence.

“So,” he said rather breathlessly, his gaze riveted on her. “What did you want to— talk about?” Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Gabby looking up at him inquisitively. He very casually put his hand on her to let her know not to worry.

“I was ’oping we could talk about my seester,” Fleur said in a tone that was far less seductive now that he was not under her influence. He decided to play ignorant.

“Sister?” he asked.

She smiled at him alluringly but he noticed a cold edge to it. He mentally prepared himself for trouble. Wondering if he could use her own tactics against her, he searched for and found the tendril of his “pull” that led to her.

“’Arry,” she said silkily, “I know zat somezing ’appened between ze two of you after ze second task.”

Harry just pretended to be enthralled.

“I zink she came to you,” Fleur said, and the coldness in her voice was more apparent. Gabby grabbed his arm, clearly worried about what her sister might do. “I zink you took advantage of ’er. You took ’er innocence!” She was practically yelling now. Harry tried to remain calm and look smitten whilst he found his wand just in case. “You bonded wiz ’er and I know it is not ze normal bond! Admit it, Potter! You could not ’ave me so you raped my seester!”

Fleur was on her feet now. Gabby, who looked as though she couldn’t possibly be any more shocked or angry than she was, took a couple steps towards her sister. Harry, wand in hand, concentrated on the thread connecting him to Fleur. It widened and so did her eyes. Her fight having left her, she sank back into the chair as seductively as she could. Gabby looked as though she were restraining herself from trying to hurt her sister.

He concentrated a little more and suddenly Fleur seemed to have forgotten all about her anger and accusations. He continued and she was soon breathing heavily and shifting slightly in her seat.

“First of all,” Harry said with a coldness that matched the tone Fleur had used. “I did not rape your sister. She initiated the bond. She came to me. I did not force her to do anything she didn’t want to, just like she didn’t force me to do anything I didn’t want to.”

Gabby came to stand by his side, taking his hand in hers to provide him some support.

“Second of all,” Harry continued. “If you’d taken the time to ask your sister how she feels about the bond we share instead of just assuming that she hated it, she would not be quite so angry with you right now.”

Fleur looked shocked by his statement, either because she didn’t expect that Gabby would be angry with her or because she didn’t know where Gabby was, yet Harry claimed to know how she felt, he didn’t know which.

“Third,” He continued, “I don’t like the fact that you used your ‘pull’ on me to lure me here in a clear attempt to accuse and attack me.” There was a gasp from the girl next to him and Fleur managed to look ashamed even as she still sat squirming in her seat.

“Fourth,” said Gabby, drawing Fleur’s attention. She looked shocked and perhaps a bit frightened either because of the girl’s sudden appearance, her state of dress or the fact that she positively radiated fury; it was likely some combination of the three. “You should never have made those horrible accusations in front of me! You’ve insulted me and you’ve insulted my bond-mate.”

Harry tried reducing the strand that connected him to Fleur to lessen his “pull” on her now that she was a bit more calm and they had her attention, but as usual, nothing happened. Remembering Gabby’s way of distracting him, both with Vicky and with Hannah, he tried actively focusing that part of his mind on his feelings for her and finally met with some success. With a bit of practice, he should have fairly accurate control over it.

Fleur seemed to come to herself a bit.

“Gabrielle, ma sœur,” she said, “what ’as ’e done to you?”

Gabby ignored the question.

“Your sister?” she practically shrieked. “You say all those horrible, vicious things about my bond-mate and you have the nerve to claim to be my sister?”

Fleur appeared confused by Gabby’s reaction. “But you are a sex slave. Zat means ’e forced ’imself on you. I was right to say zose zings.”

“You have no idea what you’re talking about,” Gabby ground out. “I am not a slave! I may be his toy, his plaything, his possession, and he may be my Master, but I am no slave!”

Even though Fleur had attacked him directly, Harry realized that the indirect attack on Gabby by her sister was worse. After all, Fleur didn’t know Harry but she should know her sister. He understood that this was something that Gabby needed to do for herself so he let her do the talking. He did, however, slip an arm around her as a visible sign of support.

“Master? A toy?” The older girl said, the words dripping with disdain. “’E did force you. I was right! ’E raped you!”

“No, he did not.” she said venomously. “If you knew anything beyond just the usual Veela bond, you would know that he could not force this type of bond on me. He did not force me, he dominated me.” She then spoke her last three words carefully and clearly, “And I submitted.”

“’E forced you to submit?” Fleur was becoming angry again.

Gabrielle shook her head almost pityingly. “I am ashamed of you, Fleur,” she said disdainfully. “You are either not listening or very stupid. He did not force me! He took control and dominated me, but he did nothing to me that I did not want him to do.”

Fleur cycled through several emotions as realization slowly dawned on her.

“So,” she said carefully, “you were willing. . .?”

“Yes, I was,” she said proudly. “And I would do it again a thousand times over if I had to. I love him. And I know—I can feel—that he loves me as well. He is a part of me now. Just as I am a part of him.” Her voice turned bitter. “And you have the nerve—the audacity —to use your ‘pull’ on my bond-mate in order to lure him here and say all those hateful things. What else were you planning on doing? Did you plan to hex him? To hurt him?”

Fleur shook her head. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I did not understand. What else can I say? What else can do?”

Gabrielle thought about it for a moment before her lips stretched in a smirk. “Perhaps a taste of your own medicine? I know you’re affected by his ‘pull’. . .” She left the sentence hanging.

Fleur looked shocked. “His ‘pull’?” she asked. “Is zat why. . .?” She appeared too embarrassed to finish the thought.

Harry suddenly understood where Gabby was going, but he wasn’t sure it was the right thing to do.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked. But when she turned to look at him, he saw the anger and hurt that her sister had caused her and knew that he would do anything she asked of him.

“This isn’t the first time she’s used her ‘pull’ on someone to hurt them or attack them,” she said. “I think it’s time she knows just how it feels. Maybe she’ll understand a tiny fraction of how much she hurt me when she said those things about you.”

“You don’t want me too. . .” He couldn’t say it. He must have misunderstood her. Attack her sister? She couldn’t possibly mean that.

“Of course not, Master,” she said, catching the meaning behind his reticence. “I don’t want you to do anything but use the ‘pull’. I want her to desire you, but not to have you. That should be punishment enough.”

Harry didn’t hesitate. “How much and how long?”

“About the same as you did with Hannah, I think,” she said. “As for how long. . . We shall see.”

Harry nodded and immediately intensified his ‘pull’ on Fleur. Her expression glazed over and she began shifting in her seat, then grinding her hips and panting. When he had the “pull” to about half of where it had been with Hannah, Fleur groaned and hunched forward, grabbing the desk in front of her. She looked up at Harry, her expression was one of unadulterated lust. Harry stopped increasing the “pull” wondering if something was wrong.

Fleur seemed to be almost convulsing and she moaned a nearly continuous “Oooh” sound that strained into a near squeal every few seconds.

“I said the same as Hannah,” Gabby reminded him.

A few seconds passed as Fleur continued twitching in her seat before Harry collected himself enough to answer. “That’s barely half of what I gave to Hannah.”

Gabby looked from Harry to Fleur and back again. Her sister had by now slumped down against the desk, resting on the side of her face, gasping for breath. “Maybe you should let her go,” she said. “She must be really susceptible. I think she’s orgasming.”

Harry focused on Gabby and slowly, the “pull” receded. All tension slowly left Fleur and she seemed to almost melt over the desk and chair. She was still breathing heavily but she was no longer squealing. Gabby walked up to her.

“Fleur,” she said. No response. “Fleur!” she repeated louder. Her sister turned her head lazily and looked at her without focus. “You will never repeat any of the hateful things you said today. You will also never try to use your ‘pull’ on my Master again, understand?” Fleur simply stared.

“You think she’ll be all right?” Harry asked. “Perhaps we should take her to the hospital wing?”

“And say what, Master?” she asked. “She dragged you into an empty classroom and you drove her to exhaustion with a several dozen rapid orgasms?”

Harry’s eyes went wide. “Er, well, no,” he mumbled. “We could tell them. . . something else,” he finished lamely.

She just looked at him as though she expected he knew just how stupid that sounded.

“She’ll be all right,” Gabby said finally. “She’ll come to and probably be furious at me for telling you to do that to her.” She looked thoughtful for a moment. “I don’t think she’ll retaliate against you because she now knows that she’s helpless against you. She also knows that if she does anything at all to me that she’ll have to deal with you.”

Harry thought that made sense. The worst she could do was go to her parents and Mrs. Delacour—or rather, Apolline—seemed to be pretty supportive of Harry and Gabby.

“We’ll give her a few days to get over it and then we’ll extend an olive branch,” she said. “She’s my sister. We can’t hate each other forever.”

Harry watched Gabby uncertainly. “Do you hate her?” he asked.

There was a moment where he thought that she really wanted to say yes but instead she said, “Not really. I hate the things she said. And I hate what she tried to do. But really, she was trying to protect me.”

Gabby walked into Harry’s arms and he gave her a comforting hug. They left Fleur sitting where she was and went down to lunch.

They found two seats next to Hermione. Harry idly wondered if she was saving both without really knowing who the second one was for. They ate quietly and quickly as Harry and Gabby had spent most of the lunch break dealing with two very angry witches.

Just before Katie Bell, who was sitting on Gabby’s other side, got up to leave, she leaned over to Harry and said quietly to him, “I heard from McGonagall that she’s thinking about making one of us Quidditch Captain next term. How about we meet later in the Captain’s office to go over a bit of strategy so that we’ll be on top of things no matter which one of us she chooses. Say about six-thirty?” Harry nodded.

After Potions, which passed with it’s usual snide remarks and unnecessary docking of points from Snape, and a quiet rage from Gabby directed towards the man, Harry, Gabby, Ron and Hermione made their way out of the dungeons and up the steps to the Great Hall for dinner.

At a quarter past six, Harry caught sight of Katie slipping out early. He and Gabby quickly finished their dinner and followed a few minutes behind her.

When they got to the Captain’s Office, however, Katie was not there. Instead, they heard one of the showers running on the girls side. Harry went and took a seat in the Office whilst Gabby sneaked off to the showers to spy on Katie after giving him a conspiratorial look. Less than a minute later, she was at the office door.

“Master,” she said with a giggle. “I think you’ll want to hear this.”

He followed her out and around to the girl’s locker room which was a mirror image of the boy’s side. Gabby strode boldly and Harry crept up to the corner nearest the showers, Gabby continuing another foot or two and standing in the in the walkway so that she could watch the showering girl. From around the corner, Harry could hear the sound of the running water, but he could also hear moaning—a very sensual moaning. Apparently, Katie was aroused.

Harry caught Gabby’s eye and they shared a grin. What they heard next, however, had them both stifling laughter.

“Oh, Harry,” Katie moaned quietly. “Mmm, yes. Touch me there.”

“I’m starting to think she asked you to come out here for something other than Quidditch,” Gabby tried to say quietly while attempting to keep from laughing.

The moaning stopped abruptly. “Is someone there?” Katie called out. It seemed that Gabby had not been quiet enough. She darted back behind the same corner that hid Harry.

“It’s just me, Katie,” Harry answered.

“Harry?” she nearly shrieked, sounding like she thought she’d been caught. “What are you doing in here?”

Harry, unsure what drove him to do so other than the fact that the thought of Katie touching herself whilst thinking of him was turning him on, decided to be bold.

“Well,” he said as he stepped around the corner and leaned against the wall casually. “I’m not currently touching you where you want me to, though I’ll admit I’m tempted.” He caught sight of Katie. She was petite—a couple inches shorter than he was, she had long dark hair that came to the same point of her back as did Gabrielle’s, she was toned from hours of practising Quidditch and her fair skin was smooth looking and sparkled invitingly under the water. He managed to catch the fact that she had a small patch of pubic hair just above the top of her slit and that her breasts would be just about a perfect handful for him and were topped with large, dark pink and very hard nipples in the centre of her equally dark areolae before she screeched and tried to cover herself.

“Harry! What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I think you asked that already,” he replied cheekily. “You did ask me to meet you here.”

“I said in the Captains Office,” she said.

“I know,” he said carelessly. He couldn’t believe just how horny the sight of this naked girl was making him. He also couldn’t believe just how daring he was being. Then he reflected that he had so far gone without sex all day, and after masturbating Gabby and watching Hannah and then Fleur writhing sexily under the affects of his “pull”, he realized just what Gabby had meant when she’d said that the bonding would increase his drive. He was desperate and determined that he wouldn’t leave that room until he’d had sex, whether it be with Katie, or Gabby, he didn’t really care. “But I hadn’t realized that we were supposed to shower before the meeting until I heard you in here. So I figured, why waste water?”

He walked over to the end of the lockers nearest to the showers and began to slowly unfasten his robes. Katie’s eyes seemed glued to his hands. As he almost had his robes open, she seemed to realize that he was serious.

“You—” She swallowed. “—really want to share a shower?” she asked with the tone of one only just daring to hope. The arms she had covering her most private areas began to relax revealing the tantalizing bits of her anatomy that they’d been hiding.

“I’d like to share more than that, but if all you want to do is shower. . .” He left the thought hanging.

She looked as though someone had just told her that all her dreams were going to come true.

“Really?” she managed.

“Well I’m not proposing marriage,” he said cheekily, “or even a relationship. But after all, you’re a very attractive, beautiful, sexy, gorgeous young woman, and I have eyes. So, yeah, I’d like to do more than shower with you.” He let his robes open and shrugged them off his shoulders. He wore only boxers underneath.

“Would you like to share more than a shower, Katie?” he asked.

By now her hands were by her side, all thoughts of modesty forgotten. She just nodded slowly, a smile forming on her attractive face.

He kicked off his shoes and socks and dropped his boxers. Her eyes widened a bit at what she saw once he did.

“Is, uh, that for me?” she asked brazenly.

He made a show of looking down at his erection as he walked over towards her. He glanced at Gabby who had moved over into the showers area, a few feet away from Katie and was watching their mating dance with interest whilst slowly stroking herself in anticipation.

“Tonight, my dear Katie,” he said, grinning lasciviously. “You may have all of it that you like.”

He stepped into the stream of the water. They were now close enough to touch. He reached out, took her gently by the upper arms, pulled her to him and captured her lips in a gentle kiss, pressing his hardness between them. He licked her lips entreating entry and she obliged, sharing her tongue with him as well. Her hands came around and grasped his naked arse, kneading the taught flesh. In return, his hands sought her breasts. Pliant and supple, Harry thought they felt wonderful.

Their kiss broke and Harry’s mouth found its way to her left breast. He licked all around the perfectly formed mound, gathering the little pebble that was her nipple between his lips, sucking gently on it and flicking it with his tongue. She moaned and leaned into his touch, busying her hands by running them over every part of his body that she could touch. He shifted his attentions to her right breast and repeated the process. She moaned again in pleasure.

Her hands found his erect member and grasped it, shamelessly stroking it’s length. In return his right hand drifted down between her legs and cupped her sex, slipping his middle finger into her cleft. He gently rocked the hand back and forth, sliding his finger over the entrance to her cunt and using his palm to place a little pressure on her hooded clit. The hand stroking his cock faltered a bit and she lowered her head and bit him softly on the shoulder.

Eventually, he coaxed her to lie back on the floor of the shower, with the cascading water still flowing over her from the shoulders down. He positioned himself above her and once again captured her tit with his mouth, licking and sucking and teasing the hardened nipple. He delighted in the differences between Katie and his bond-mate—who had crawled her way over to sit down next to the Gryffindor Chaser with her legs spread wide. Gabby watched Harry stimulate Katie as she idly stroked her own moist folds, occasionally dipping her finger inside. Katie tangled her fingers in Harry’s messy black mop, guiding him to add pressure or relieve it as she wished.

“Oh, Harry,” she said breathlessly. “Don’t stop. I never want this to end.”

Soon enough, Harry was kissing his way down her abdomen. He paused briefly at her bellybutton and gave it his earnest attention before continuing on. He came tantalizingly close to her pussy before he suddenly diverted over to her right thigh. As she could no longer easily reach his hair, she shifted her hands to her own chest, grasping and caressing and pulling and her proud tits.

Harry made his way down to a spot just above her knee before he switched over to the inside of her other leg. She instinctively drew her legs apart at the touch. Her moans were getting louder as she lost herself in the pleasure she was receiving.

Gabby, it seemed, was no longer content to sit by and merely observe. She got on her knees and sat on her heels and placed one hand gently on Katie’s stomach. She caressed around the older girl’s navel and started trailing up to her chest. Katie was surprised by the extra point of contact and looked up at Gabby as though doubtful about the little girl’s presence. The feeling of the young Veela’s gliding hand, however, seemed to make up her mind for her. She lay her head back and closed her eyes.

Harry, meanwhile had kissed and licked his way up Katie’s inner thigh only to find himself nose to slit with his team-mate's exposed crotch. Water from the shower poured over him, dripping down onto her. He used his thumbs to gently part her lips and gave a tentative lick. He tried to examine the flavour. It was different to Gabby—muskier, more potent—but it was also lessened by the continuously flowing water. Still, he decided, he liked it.

Soon he was licking her sex with abandon: long stokes moving all the way from the very bottom to the top, where she visibly reacted as his tongue slid over her clit; short, darting strokes that covered areas he found interesting enough to warrant extra attention; swirling licks that tickled extra sensitive parts; and occasional “reverse licks” where he dragged the smooth underside of his tongue from the top of her gash to the bottom. He interspersed these different licks with wiggling his tongue up inside her and teasing and sucking her clit.

Gabby had now replaced Katie’s own hands at manipulating and fondling her breasts. She quickly found, having tried gently biting one of her nipples, that Katie had absolutely no interest in pain of any kind. The young blond promptly rectified her mistake by lavishing attention on the offended nub. After a few seconds gently caressing the nipple with her mouth, Gabby released it long enough to move down and whisper in her Master’s ear, “No pain at all.” He caught her eye to show that he understood and continued his first ever attempts at cunnilingus.

Katie was now mewling in pleasure. The sensation of Harry licking her hot cunt and Gabby paying homage to her breasts seemed to be driving her to distraction.

“Oh, gods, Harry,” she panted. “Where did you learn to do that?”

He stopped his licking long enough to say, “First time.”

The thought that she was the first girl he’d ever gone down on, seemed to only increase Katie’s arousal.

“Oooh, more, Harry,” she said breathlessly. “Lick me. Faster! Ohhh! Ahh!”

He slipped his finger into her sucking vagina and began sliding it in and out.

“Oh, gods, Harry, yes!” she cried. “Keep doing that!”

Gabby moved from one tit to the other, alternatively laving Katie’s nipples and the surrounding flesh with her little tongue and gently sucking them. She began massaging Katie’s right breast with her left hand and moved up to her mouth where she gave the older girl a tentative kiss. Katie’s eyes shot open in surprise, but quickly returned it. Soon they were kissing with passion, their tongues duelling and moans occasionally escaping the lips of both girls.

Harry had slipped another finger into Katie’s cunt and was gently fucking her with them as he continued to lavish his attention on the rest of her hot pussy.

Soon, Katie had broken the kiss with Gabby in favour of tossing her head back and moaning loudly, randomly calling out encouragement to Harry.

“Yes! Harder! Ohhh! Faster! Deeper! Ahhh! More! Uunh!”

Harry did his best to oblige her whilst Gabby moved her tickling tongue and kissing, sucking lips from breast to bellybutton, to other breast, to neck, back to breast, to collarbone. . .

Katie was at her limit. She began chanting, “Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!” growing louder and higher pitched with each repetition until they simply devolved into a grunting “Unnnnhhhshh!” sound.

Harry knew she was getting close, so he increased the depth and speed of his thrusting hand and captured her clit with his lips and sucked hard whilst flicking it with his tongue.

With a mighty buck of her hips that nearly served to dislodge Harry, Katie screamed and came. Her body arched back as though frozen and after the initial scream, she made a rhythmic grunting-mewling sound with each panting breath. He continued sucking her clit and gently slowed his strokes as she took nearly thirty seconds to come down from her climax.

Finally, she relaxed and collapsed back on the floor, still breathing heavily. From his left, Harry heard clapping and looked over to see Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet standing by the lockers, watching them. Harry blushed a bit at having been caught, but noticed Katie didn’t react beyond looking over at the two girls. Either her orgasm was so powerful that she simply couldn’t care about being discovered or this was not an altogether new situation for her.

“Bravo,” exclaimed Angelina as she continued to applaud.

“Masterful work,” added Alicia, also still clapping.

“Well done,” continued Angelina.

“Wonderful performance,” said Alicia.

Their clapping slowed and stopped.

“Honestly Harry,” said Angelina, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen Katie come that hard or that long.”

Harry blushed a little more at their praise.

Katie finally spoke up. “I take it you’d like to join us?” she said rather blissfully.

“I thought you’d never ask,” Alicia said, beginning to unfasten her robes.

“If I hadn’t, you’d have joined anyway,” Katie said playfully.

“Yeah,” agreed Angelina.

“Actually, after what we just saw,” said Alicia. “I was thinking about trying your ‘one of us will be named captain’ ploy so I could have a shot at him myself.”

Harry realized he’d been fooled. He turned to the reclined girl. “So, McGonagall didn’t tell you. . .” he said.

She looked at him with a twinge of regret. “No,” she admitted. “Are you angry with me?”

He smirked and stroked her pussy with his hand. “Furious,” he said, grinning.

Apparently, Katie was not as over her orgasm as Harry thought, even after all the time they’d spent talking, because she reacted violently to what he had done.

“Ohhh!” she called, arching her back a bit again. “Mmmm. Fuck me, Harry. I need you inside me!”

After all he’d seen and done today without having any release, he certainly didn’t need to be told twice. He slid up in between her legs and positioned himself at her very sensitive entrance. He pressed forward and slipped inside her. She mewled as he entered her, biting her lip and groaning loudly as soon as he bottomed out. He began a slow steady rhythm intending to drive her to as many orgasms as he could.

Whilst he was beginning to fuck Katie, Angela and Alicia had removed their clothes and had moved under the running shower standing face to face. As they let the water run over them, their hands began exploring each other finding interesting and sensitive things to touch and feel: thighs, breasts, hips, bums, pussies. . . Harry realized that this certainly wasn’t their first time with each other and began to wonder what all went on in the girls half of the locker room after practices and matches.

As soon as Harry had entered Katie, Gabrielle had manoeuvred herself around so that she could draw her Master in for a kiss. Their lips clashed and their tongues slid across each other in an erotic dance. Once the kiss was broken, she leaned down over Katie and repeated her performance, much to Katie’s delight, it appeared. When Gabby and Katie broke apart, Harry leaned down and offered his lips and tongue which the sexually charged Gryffindor fifth-year eagerly accepted. Before their kiss was finished, Gabby managed to work Harry’s head over enough so that she could join in, their three tongues caressing and teasing. Harry found it extremely erotic.

Gabrielle suddenly squealed and their three way kiss was over. She moaned and Harry, still taking his time with his movements as he slid his cock in and out of Katie’s welcoming cunt, saw that his partner had found the youngest girls sex with her hand and was gently stroking it.

“Oh yes!” she said, clearly enjoying the feeling. “That’s heavenly.” She reached down and placed her hand near the girl fingering her and her Master were joined and began rubbing her clit. Katie began groaning and panting rapidly and was suddenly caught in the throes of another orgasm, albeit a smaller one. Katie showed her appreciation, however, by seizing the girl by the waist and dragging her up so that she had one knee on either side of the brunette’s head. Katie extended her tongue and set to work on the Veela’s folds. Harry, struck by the eroticism of the sight taking place directly in front of him, couldn’t help but increase his pace. As a result of the increased stimulus Katie was receiving from Harry, she worked that much harder on Gabby’s young pussy. Gabby managed to somehow twist around without removing her cunt from Katie’s pleasuring tongue to find and kiss Harry’s mouth.

“God, that’s hot,” Harry heard from his right. Angelina and Alicia had progressed to lying on the floor and eating each other out. Instead of on lying on top of the other in the more traditional sixty-nine position, they were laying on their sides with Alicia facing Harry, Gabby and Katie and Angelina facing away. Alicia had apparently been watching the trio and had like what she’d seen. Angelina stopped her oral ministrations to roll back enough to see what her partner was talking about.

Hoping to give the two a bit more show, Harry reached up, found one of Gabby’s nipples and performed his usual twist-pull-snap manoeuvre. Stimulated as she was by the kiss and the pleasure seeping through the bond and the tonguing she was receiving from the older girl, she cried out and came. Katie had a job lapping up the child’s fluids and shortly thereafter, she came once again. The sensation of her clasping cunt walls brought Harry to the edge.

“Oh, God!” he cried. “Here it comes!”

“Ooh,” said Katie. “Come all over me, Harry! Come on my tits!”

Harry found the thought so erotic, he almost didn’t make it but he managed to oblige her. He pulled out and shot several ropes of sticky semen all over her breasts and abdomen. Unfortunately, she hadn’t taken the fact that the shower was still on into consideration and the spunk was all washed away almost as soon as it landed.

“Oh,” Katie said, disappointed. “I wanted to rub it in. It always feels so naughty.”

As Harry sat next to Katie and recovered, Alicia turned off the shower and Angelina looked at Harry hungrily.

“So, Harry,” she said seductively. “Got any left?”

In response, Harry just smiled. He and Angelina got up and made their way over to the bench next to the lockers. She had Harry lay down on the bench and sat across it between his legs. She took his half-flaccid member into her warm, wet, eager mouth. She gently sucked and licked and stroked as he slowly regained his hardness. He slid his fingers into her curly black hair and her dark brown eyes looked up at him as she worked away on his cock.

She was the tallest of the three female Gryffindor Quidditch players, several inches taller that Harry. Her breasts were larger than Katie’s by a good bit and were topped with topped with very dark, almost black, areolae and nipples, the latter of which were the largest Harry had yet seen—nearly as long and as big around as his pinky to the first knuckle. She was slender with hips that were perhaps slightly wider than normal yet didn’t look out of proportion on her frame. Harry assumed that she carefully groomed her pubic hair as all she had was a thin two inch long line of tightly kinked black hair that nearly touched the top of her slit. Her arse, he had noticed when she was lying next to Alicia, was, like her hips, slightly larger than normal, but her cheeks were tight and firm and looked just gorgeous on her in Harry’s opinion. As she stood up after sucking his cock very expertly, he got a good look at her cunt. The outer lips were as dark as the rest of her, but the inside was very pink, the contrast with her chocolate brown skin almost giving it the appearance of being lit from within.

She moved up to him and in one quick move sank down on his cock. The velvety feel of her inner walls was wonderful. In the last 48 hours, Harry had come to appreciate the differences in female anatomy. Vicky had been by far the tightest, her immature cunt had been constricting, but in a good way. Katie was nowhere near as tight as Vicky had been, but her vagina seemed to massage him as he thrust into her depths. Gabby was, for lack of a better word, perfect. She may have been the youngest by far of the girls he’d had sex with, but she fit him as though she were made for him. He would have wondered if it was simply the bond that made it so, but she had been perfect the first time he had penetrated her, even before they’d actually bonded. Angelina’s beautiful pussy was on the opposite end of the spectrum from Vicky. That’s not to say that she was, well, loose—far from it. If he had to describe her he would probably have used the word satiny. She bounced up and down on his cock, her channel stimulatingly soft and smooth and slick and he thrust up to meet her with every bounce, the water still clinging to their bodies from the shower slowly dripping off of them.

He reached up and began caressing her ample bosom. He found and grasped the nipples that he found to be huge, having very few to compare them with. They were almost rock hard and he fascinated himself rolling them around in between his fingers. He soon came to realize that Angelina loved having her nipples played with and he wasted no time figuring out what set her off the most. He got his greatest reaction from her when he wrapped his index finger under the nipple and gently grazed his thumb down across the top and sliding off the end. Oddly enough, he also found a particularly sensitive spot on the underside of each of her breasts about halfway between her nipples and the flat of her chest. When he skimmed his fingernails along that spot, she would gasp and her oh-so-soft vagina would contract around his cock.

He looked to his right, and found Alicia leaning up against the lockers with Gabrielle’s face buried in her crotch whilst the younger girl worked her own little pussy with her hand. From the sounds coming from the older of the two, and from the expression on her face, she was being eaten out expertly.

Harry moved his right hand down and flicked his thumb across Angelina’s clit. She cried out and began bouncing more rapidly. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting more forcefully. He would occasionally run his thumb across her clit making her cry out again and again, each time was a little higher or a little louder. Finally, when he was sure that she wouldn’t be able to stand it much longer, he began simply rubbing her clit. She lasted only second more as she came hard and fast. Her orgasm was over quickly, but was so powerful that it seemed to sap all her strength. She collapsed forward and lay on him, breathing hard. He continued gently thrusting into her, very close to his own orgasm.

Without warning, Gabby cried out as she came on her fingers. Again, her pleasure trickled across the bond and it was just enough to set Harry off. He grunted a few times as he spilled himself in the exhausted girl.

Almost before he could even go soft, Alicia had moved Angelina off of Harry and straddled his hips. She captured his cock between them and began sliding her aroused and glistening cunt back and forth over it. Harry found the sight erotic to say the least.

Alicia, despite being several months into her seventeenth year and therefore the oldest of the female Quidditch trio, looked the youngest. Like Katie, she was petite, only about an inch taller than Harry. Her breasts were barely a b-cup, though Harry didn’t mind at all and her light brown hair was kept short. Her hips were narrow and she had no pubic hair whatsoever. Harry assumed, just as he had done with Angelina, that it was something she did herself—perhaps she shaved it—perhaps there was a magical alternative.

Harry expected her to simply raise up and take him like Angelina had done. But as soon as he was hard again from her movements, she stood up, turned around and bent over the bench, bracing herself with her hands.

“Come on, lover boy,” she taunted at him looking back over her shoulder. Harry didn’t need telling twice. He jumped to his feet straddling the bench and entered her from behind.

“Ooh, Merlin, Harry,” she said. “That’s divine!”

Alicia’s pussy was a cross between Gabby’s and Katie’s if he’d been forced to describe it; she was tighter than Angelina, but with a massaging that was very similar to Katie although not as pronounced. Harry thought it was just lovely. He began moving with long, smooth strokes, but she seemed disappointed.

“Don’t put me to sleep, Harry,” she said. “Let’s see you pound me into submission.”

“She likes it rough, Harry,” slurred Angelina from the ground next to him. Harry noticed that Gabby had found the black girls cunt and was in the process of trying to suck Harry’s spunk out of it. “Don’t think you’re going to break her.”

“Rough?” Harry asked, trying to sound reluctant. Alicia groaned disappointedly. “I’ll give you rough.” And without further warning, he grabbed Alicia’s hips and slammed into her cunt as hard and as fast as he could. She grunted with the impact. He drove into her, leaning forward to force her down against the bench. Alicia moaned again, this time in satisfaction. The sounds of their skin slapping together filled the locker room. “Is that rough enough for you?”

“Oh—yeah.” she said haltingly as he slammed into her. “Pound me hard!”

“You like that?” he asked. He drove her forward even farther, slamming into her cunt brutally. “Maybe you liked to be slapped around a bit?” he asked.

“Oh, God, yes, Harry!” she cried.

He slapped her arse. “That was a rhetorical question!” he said firmly.

“Maybe you’d like me to call you names. Wouldn’t you, slut?” he asked.

“Yes.” she said.

He slapped her arse on the other cheek. “Do you always answer rhetorical questions?” he demanded.

She didn’t answer this time, but merely grunted in time with his violent thrusts.

“I asked you a question, slut!” she said. He punctuated the last work by reaching underneath her and seizing one of her cunt lips, pinching it. Hard.

She came around his cock. He continued pounding right through her orgasm.

“Is that your answer?” he demanded. “I ask you a question and you come?”

She was nearly incoherent. “I don’t—remember—the—question,” she managed.

He slapped her arse again. Twice.

“Useless, you are.” And he pounded harder. She was already building to another orgasm. He reached forward and tried to grab a tit, but with the force of his thrusting, he couldn’t quite manage it.

“Gabby!” he snapped. She instantly jumped up from Angelina’s pussy where she’d been slowly driving the witch to a second orgasm. She smiled at Harry, happy to be included in this game. “I can’t reach this slut’s tits. Bite one for me.”

From Alicia there was a sharp intake of breath. Gabby grabbed the closest breast and bit it right around the girl’s nipple. Alicia screamed and came again. Harry pounded through it.

“God, you really are a slut,” he said once she’d recovered. “You come at the drop of a hat.” He gestured to Gabrielle with his head to move in front of the girl. She seemed to understand what he wanted and she positioned herself facing Alicia with a leg on either side of the bench. She then slid forward until she was within reach.

“You see that eight-year-old girl in front of you?” he demanded.

She didn’t answer.

“That was not a rhetorical question!” he said as he reached around and pinched her other cunt lip. She groaned loudly.

“Yes,” she said. “I see her.”

“You are going to eat her out, and if you don’t make her come before I do, there—will—be—hell—to—pay!” he said accentuating each word with a powerful thrust of his hips and a slap on her arse. She immediately dove into the Veela’s crotch and started licking for all she was worth. Gabby caught Harry’s eye and he smiled and winked at her. He intended for Gabby to wait as long as possible. She seemed to get the message and closed her eyes and bit her lip in concentration.

For several more minutes, Harry pounded away in the girl’s abused pussy, occasionally slapping her arse or pinching something—usually a cunt lip—if he thought she wasn’t trying hard enough with Gabby; her cheeks were nearly glowing red. Twice more she came on his thrusting erection, screaming into the child’s slit.

Soon he could feel a tightening in his balls that signalled his impending release. He could also see and feel through the bond that his little sex toy was losing her battle with staving off her own rapidly approaching climax.

“Better hurry, slut,” he said. “I’m not going to last much longer.”

She squealed in fear and did everything she could to get Gabby to come. Finally, the girl’s control was lost. She orgasmed with a rush of fluid into Alicia’s mouth. The feeling of bliss pouring through the bond was, for the third time that night, enough to tip Harry over the edge. With an inarticulate cry, he emptied himself into Alicia’s waiting channel. He managed to thrust about a dozen more times before he stopped and had to pull out of her. He collapsed back on the bench, exhausted.

Alicia just sat down right where she was.

“God, Harry,” she said. “I never would have expected that from you. That was brilliant! I can’t remember the last time I came that many times in one go.”

He merely smirked back at her tiredly.

Twenty minutes later, the quintet had showered and dressed.

Katie noticed that Gabrielle was still nude. Curiosity got the better of her.

“Um, Harry,” she said. “What about. . .” She gestured towards the choker-clad child.

“Gabrielle,” Harry supplied.

“Gabrielle,” she repeated. “Where are her clothes?”

Gabby answered. “This is all I will ever wear,” she said showing off her choker.

The girls noted the “P” on the medallion.

“‘P’ for ‘Potter’?” Alicia asked.

Gabby nodded proudly. “I’m his sex toy.”

The three Quidditch girls looked at him in shock.

“I didn’t ask for her,” he said. “But I certainly don’t want to lose her. I can’t imagine my life without her.”

As they started to leave, Alicia held him back.

“Just so you understand, Harry,” she said warningly. “If you ever talk to me, hit me, pinch me or hurt me like that, or call me names like you did outside of us being in the act of having sex or if you so much as think about telling anyone about it, I swear I will hex you so hard that you’ll never be able to enjoy your toy any more. Got it?”

“You didn’t have to tell me, Alicia,” he replied. “I would never say anything and I would never do anything like that in public. You have my word. You also have my word that Gabby won’t say anything either.”

She searched his eyes for a minute and seemed to decide to believe him.

“That being said,” she went on. “I would love to have the opportunity for you to do all those things to me again sometime.”

He smiled at her.

“So would I,” he said. “So would I.”





---------------------------------

And that’s Chapter 4 in the bag.



On a side note, I’m writing this story with formatting and margins set up to be as close as possible to the American Harry Potter books (the same amount of text on each page—as close as possible anyway) and this chapter puts me at just over 100 pages or about 1/3 the length of Philosopher’s Stone. And since I’m perhaps half way done, this is a long short story.



Please keep reading. Please keep enjoying.



NOI
Sign up to rate and review this story