Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Of Wolves And Roses

Chapter 16 (Teaser) - This Nightmare Is Almost Through / Final Chapter

by siyo

Okay! So I'm finnaly writing the last chapter for Part 1. Be gentle, first time writing smut.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gaara,Hinata,Temari,Tenten - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 1305 words

?Blocked
(IMPORTANT!! READ!!)AUTHORS NOTE: This will be the LAST installment in OWAR…. FOR PART 1! Although this chapter may be split into several parts, this will definitely be epically long!! Also, I, as it currently stands, will be cooperating with a fellow author to write part 2. She is A HUGE idol of mine, and although I’m the one who edits her grammar, her writing ability is unbelievable. This author is the one who wrote Desert Tears on Ficwad.com, the amazing SONAMAE! Curtains Pull aside revealing an empty stage. Eh… Sweat drop. Heheheheh…. High-pitched: Awwwwwkward…. Okay, I’ll get her comments later! I’d like to thank my fans and reviewers on fanfiction.net that mysteriously disappeared after chapter 6! I hope they read this! I’d also like to thank all the people who read the summary and said to themselves, “Who the hell would read this shit?” Also, I am hereby personally requesting everyone (whether you like me or Gaara X Hinata fan fictions isn’t factored into this particular equation.) to read Desert Tears. Also, if you actually are going to read this installment please realize that I’m going to give this my ALL. I also want you to realize and reflect on the deeper meanings behind the things that motivate the decisions that will change the ninja world forever.
Nny: And I’d advise you to think fast, for a long life is NEVER a guarantee.
Me: Ya heard the flusher! Ignore Senra & Yahiko's age's it's not THAT important...


AND NOW, THE THRILLING CONCLUSION TO OF WOLVES AND ROSES PART I.


Chapter 16:
This Nightmare Is Almost Through




















Senra cuddled up close to Yahiko and kissed her gently on the lips. After a few moments of passionate kisses, Yahiko moaned and woke. She glanced up into Senra’s eyes and mouthed good morning before yawning. Senra had his left hand under her, on her waist while his other hand rubbed her outer left thigh, kneading the soft, milky white flesh beneath slightly rough, calloused fingers. Senra smiled at Yahiko before she could look down. “Yahi, baby, it’s the same night.” Senra said before he kissed her.

She had a hundred questions for him, if not more, and at least a thousand things she wanted to say, but as she felt his tongue probe her lips the only thing she could seem to manage was a moan as she slid her lips open to accommodate her love’s tongue. She moaned again as she felt his juicy tongue run over hers; she shuddered in delight at his taste. She smiled slightly at the pleasure she derived from the hand at her hip and the hand on her bare thigh. With a small gasp she pulled back and fixed her wide eyed, blushing expression on Senra. “I’m naked!” She hissed softly to Senra, who quickly glared at the door before turning back.

“Yeah, you can thank Ai for that. I asked her to change you and as revenge on me she left you naked.” Senra trailed kisses from Yahiko’s ear down her jaw line. She shuddered at the feeling. “And, honestly, I’m not complaining.” He whispered as he placed more kisses on her neck. She arched into him in response, feeling him through his jeans, pressing against her bare stomach.

“I… I want you!” Yahiko moaned out almost too fast to be coherent. Senra smiled and slid his hand from her outer thigh to the wetness between her thighs. Yahiko arched her back as she felt his fingers slide along the length of her slit.

“That’d explain this, wouldn’t it?” Senra said as he held up his wet fingers for Yahiko to see. Yahiko let her eyelids drift open and looked at the wet fingers that were only a few inches from her face. She looked Senra in the eyes and grinned. Still smiling, she closed her eyes and licked and sucked her juices off every one of Senra’s fingers.

“Mmm…” She moaned as she opened her eyes. “Yummy.” Senra smiled and kissed her as he returned his hand to her slit, probing her entrance with his middle finger while at the same time massaging her right breast with his free hand. Yahiko arched into him, mashing her breast nipple first into Senra’s palm.

With a groan from Yahiko, Senra pulled away from the kiss and leaned his head down, taking her left nipple into his mouth. “OH! That’s good!” She moaned loudly, no longer worried about waking Ai. A thought struck her and she began to tug at Senra’s shirt and he lifted his arms, letting her take his shirt from him. She threw it into the corner and set to work on Senra’s belt as he switched to lightly fondling Yahiko’s breasts. As Yahiko got Senra’s belt undone she pushed on his chest and slid out from under him. With a smile she got off the bed and he slid to a sitting position at the edge of the bed.

Senra ducked his head down and licked above her wet pussy, where the hair would have been if she hadn’t shaved it off. Senra ran his tongue down as far as he could get it on her slit, and then he opened her flower with his thumbs and flicked his tongue across her clit. Yahiko moaned and pulled Senra’s head back by his hair. “Not yet…” Yahiko panted with a smile. Yahiko quickly lowered to her knees and bent over, back to the task of Senra’s pants. Despite the incredible increase of her heart rate, Yahiko was finding the task difficult. With a sigh of frustration she gave the clasped pants a tug, and the button popped out of the hole holding the front of Senra’s pants closed. “Success!” Yahiko whispered to her self. Yahiko quickly pulled his pants and his boxers down to his ankles and then off. As she rose her head up from Senra’s ankles, she found herself with Senra’s now erect penis laying gently on her right cheek, and against the side of her nose. She smiled as she took it into her hand, and noticed for the first time its size. “Whoa…” She moaned, anticipating getting penetrated by the cock in her hand. “My medical instructor said they were only six inches long.”

.. ..

Senra swallowed and blushed a little. “Err…. That’s the normal size, yes… But some guys… like me… are bigger…” Yahiko slid her hand the whole length of his eight inch shaft, then rubbed the head between two fingers.

.. ..

“Mmmm…. Looks yummy….” Yahiko mumbled before licking the head of Senra's member. She found she didn’t hate the taste, although it was a bit odd, and put the whole head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, unknowingly driving Senra crazy with the sensations she was making. Feeling a bit braver, she bobbed her head down, to about half mast. She couldn’t seem to get any more of him into her mouth so she rubbed the underside with her tongue, caressing all the sensitive parts of him, feeling the vein on her tongue. It was proving to be a bit much, even for Yahiko, and she let her right hand drop between her thighs. As Yahiko pulled her head back and almost off of Senra’s penis, she began sliding two fingers in and out of her soft pussy. She was ecstatic. The feelings were all so powerful, she got swept in the moment and in a sudden moment of lust fueled bravery, she plunged her head down as far as she could get it on Senra’s dick, taking him into her throat. (Might be more soon. I'll keep you guys posted)
Sign up to rate and review this story