Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More “Touch Me”

by Noizchild

Pete and Rose on the beach at night. Short, but hot! More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-29 - Updated: 2009-06-29 - 812 words - Complete

?Blocked
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me":

Rosie and I came out onto the beach outside of Ocean Flirt. Oh, let me tell you! The beach looked beautiful tonight. All we could see was the bright stars in the clear back sky. The lights at the club couldn't rival them in the sky. The sand seemed like soft carpet at our feet. The sound of the sea added to the romantic mood that we had going on here. The closer we got, the more the Ocean Flirt's music faded into the distance. Soon, the modern world waited behind us. It's just her and me here tonight. Rose took up off her shoes and carried them in her hand until we came between the club and the ocean. She fell back onto the sand. The shoes carelessly discarded closer towards the club. She looked up at me in a sweet and sexy way. I looked down at her standing over her. Rose has got a nice hot curvy body. Nice legs, wide hips, tiny waist, and plump breasts. I knew the dress I picked up three days ago would look great on her. I can't wait to have all of her really soon. Once I leave Ashlee, Rosie will be all mine! "Come and play with me!" her body seemed to command me. Yes ma'am! I sure will!

"What's up?" I asked her. Rose gave me a sexy little smirk.

"Come down here and I'll show you!" she answered. She didn't have to tell me once. In fact, she didn't have to tell me at all. I had alright sank down on top of her. Rosie smiled at me again.

"That was fast!" she whispered to me. I smiled back at her and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. The flames started up yet again. I slowly forced my tongue into her mouth. Her own tongue started to play with mine. I didn't hold back anymore. My hands strayed down to her skirt. I slowly began rolling it upwards. Rosie instantly spread her legs for me. I myself to myself in my head./She's doing good for me tonight. Just a little move./ I slowly reached up for her panties. Once I caught them in my hand, I began working them down inch by inch. Rose moaned loudly in my mouth. I lightly pushed down onto her chest. Calm down. We're only getting to the best part here. Hang in there girl! I kissed her once again.

After a few seconds a humping her, I felt her getting wet up against my tight jeans. She's just about ready. Just a little more. I began massaging her sweet plump breasts. I kissed along with each stroke I gave her. Rose couldn't seem to hold back any longer. She began moaning out louder in my mouth. Whoa! She's really ready for me now. Okay, enough with the teasing. I'm going to give it to her now.

Rose's hands grabbed onto my jeans. I didn't stop her at all. I just let her unzip my them. She worked my jeans off inch by inch. She pulled down my boxers quickly. I drew out a fresh condom from my pocket. I broke off the kissed and unwrapped it. I slid it right on and kissed her again. She kissed me back. I slid myself into her and got right to work.

I started off slow at first. Rose moaned out loud happily in my mouth. She grabbed onto me into tighter. I felt her legs wrap around me tightly. That pushed me to pump faster. I began nibbling at her neck tenderly. Rose cried out again as she played with my hair.

"OH YES, PETEY!!!" she screamed out. "HARDER!!! HARDER!!!" I complied with her very wish. This time felt even better than the others. Every time I screw Rosie, it gets better and better than the last. I grabbed onto her shoulders and went even faster. Rose shut her eyes and screamed out even louder. Her voice made me pump even harder. I almost beat the waves in the background.

I finally came inside the condom. I moaned out in her mouth as I kissed her once again. Rose's body went stiff around me and then went limp before loosening its grip around me. I pulled out and collapsed next to my date. We both lied there on the sand panting. I turned to my girl

"You already?" I asked her. I looked at me back

"Yeah!" she called. I gave her a little kiss on the lips. I gently patted her on the head.

"Good," I replied. We didn't want to get up after that. So, we just lied there on the beach and went to sleep there.

Why Can't You Do it, Why Can't You Set Your Monkey Free
Sign up to rate and review this story