Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy >

This Chapter Of Time Was Brought to You by Methane and Mandrake.

by Chicago-Kid

If you hate nudes then don't read. Remainder of last chapter here!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2009-10-08 - Updated: 2009-10-09 - 395 words

?Blocked
Hot Topic – Tokyo
We all exchanged glances. Was America really taking over the world that badly? Yes. But we still went it anyway.
“Who’s the Oreskaband?” Courtney asked, holding up one of their shirts.
“I don’t know.” I said, “This is cool.” I said, throwing a gorilla shaped hat at Trixi’s head, intending to cause pain. 
“Godzilla shirt?” Trixi said, invinsible to my hat throwing brute force.
“Yep.”
“WHOA. Look at these glasses.” Gabe said, picking a pair of white glasses frames.

Basically we walked out of Hot Topic–Japan with a slightly more Asian Gabe (with new glasses).
“I’ll name them something soon!” he said, feeling them up. I was pertubed. You know I only like saying pertubed because I feel like I’m talking about pubes, which makes me giggle, then snort in that order.
We all stopped to find sim cards at a small convenience store. The old man in the there scratched his head and said in Japanese what I imagined would have been, “Damn, these kids keep on buyin’ new sim cards. I’ll bet that they’re using them for drugs or somethin.”
Yeah, he was saying THAT in his mind! I’ll bet.

SOME REALLY COOL RESTAURANT IN CHINATOWN, TOKYO
It was getting to around about 2 in the afternoon when we finally all caught up to each other at a restaurant in Chinatown.
I don’t mean to sound culturally ignorant but, why would you need a Chinatown in freaking Japan???
Anywho!
Gabe had kind of developed a funny sort of walk. It was like a strut, but the kind you can get away with without being a cocky asshole.
“Gabe? You got something in your pants?” Pete called from a table, directly beside a giant Bonsai tree.
“No, he does not!” Trixi yelled at him, “He’s being a sweet-hearted gentleman. Dressing up for a girl. I mean seriously, I offered to dress you everyday but you didn’t take it while you had the chance!”
Pete smirked then answered, “You were offering me the extra low price of 20 dollars a day. Plus, you wear sundresses when it’s snowing out!”
“She pulled it off!” Gabe said defensively. There was an awkward silence.
“Well, she did. And she dressed me too!”
Pete did an, ‘orly’ face at Gabe
“How?” he asked
o.o
Sign up to rate and review this story