Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Please Speak Softly

Ashley

by helenaxmcrmy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-20 - Updated: 2010-04-21 - 2185 words

?Blocked
I sighed impatiently,ugh! where is she?! She's late again and now we're going to miss the concert! I started rushing around scrambling to get everything ready and to try to chill out while I was waiting from her late ass. I swear I love Helena to death but, she isn't always there sometimes... I'd known her for what now felt like forever but she was almost never on time. She'd be early or late, but never< on time. I looked over onto the counter then smiled a little. Good, my needle is ready. I then looked at the mirror. My hair was deciding to be difficult today but I won the war with it. It was a stereotypical "scene girl" hair style and an almost orange-blonde then hung to my shoulders. My heart shaped face seemed to be framed with the way my hair was cut. My glasses sat where they always did,on the center of my nose. Slim, black-frames that annoyed the hell out of me. I felt they consumed my eyes and they were the first thing that you noticed about me. My eyes are a deep blue and I'm super pale. I'm average height I guess but I'm incredibly skinny for my height and people always have accused me of having an eating disorder ( in all honesty, part of it's my metabolism but the other part is that I've been hooked on Heroin since I was 17). I made my own Bring Me The Horizon tee I'm quite proud of it. It's black and has the band logo on it and a picture of the members on the back. My favorite member is Oliver Sykes, I can't help but be attracted to all the piercings and tattoos... My skinnys tonight were neon green and paired with a pair of total black Converse. I finished up my eyeliner then took my needle in hand.

I smiled a little at it then grabbed a belt from off my bed quickly and tightened it around my arm. I searched for the perfect vein, who will be the perfect victim today?< Once I found my "victim" I stuck the needle in my arm and injected the Heroin into my arm. I felt my eyes flutter closed and a smile creep across my face. Oh what joy I thought. I felt the pleasure creep through my system slowly, this night was certainly going to be one to remember. After a few minutes I noticed Helena still wasn't here so I texted her to tell her to hurry her ass up.

Finally, I gave up then gathered my things and did a quick supplies check and saw nothing out of place and everything that I needed for tonight then walked outside and locked the door. For a few moments, I sat there impatiently but then I began to angrily pace. What felt like hours later from when i got up, Helena pulled up in her little white Toyota Turcell and honked her horn. I almost sprinted to the car and jumped into the car and before I could even situate myself, she was off driving us to the concert.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When we pulled into the parking area, I could hear the sound check was almost to an end. My heart started racing. I knew that Bring Me The Horizon was up first and I didn't want to miss a single minute of them perform. They're a British band and I've loved them since the first day I saw them on Youtube. We were able to find a parking spot actually pretty close to the entrance and when she locked the doors of the car, we both sprinted to the entrance and the guards looked almost terrified. They stopped us briefly and then they let us sprint on our way again. When I found out that we had floor spots and that we were right in front of the stage. I jumped up and down and almost screamed," I fucking love you!" and hugged her. After I let her go, the stage and everything around us went black then a somber orange color illuminated the stage.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After the concert was finished, I could have swore that I screamed one of my lungs to the point of bursting. Every word I knew, and I moshed in between taking pictures of them. Oliver got so involved with the crowd, I thought that he was going to start pulling people up on the stage and I hoped if that happened that I would be one of those people... I hugged Helena as tightly as I could without hurting her and I kissed her cheek. When I let her go, she had another surprise for me. V.I.P. All Access Passes! I thought I was going to shit myself. She handed me my ticket and smiled and said," Happy Belated Birthday honey!" I wanted to burst into tears I was so happy and excited and I can't even put an emotion on it.

Helena has done anything and everything for me since we've met. She's held my hair when I've gotten completely wasted because we were stupid sixteen year olds and snuck into a party and I drank way too much. She's even snuck out of her house to come pick me up from my house because things were getting to out of control at my home. I owe her the world and my life too. There's been so many nights that she's had to stop me from over dosing or throwing myself off the bridge leading to the next town over. We certainly will be friends to the end.

On the way to the V.I.P. area, I couldn't help but keep thanking Helena and when we got to the security guard I felt like a mouse. The man was huge compared to me, he was almost like a tan version of the Incredible Hulk with better teeth. He was at least 250 pounds and six foot five, but then again I am incredibly short compared to him. Well, I heard myself think, I'm short compared to everyone just about. He smiled smiled a little at me and I thought he looked like he was a little messed up, maybe he already dipped into the booze they had backstage. When he asked for us to step forward and to see our passes I thought he would step on me. When we got our "approval nod", it was like we instantly knew to rush past the man.

After we got into a subtle clearing, I was on the lookout for Oliver Sykes. I sound like a stalker. I smiled a little. Nah, I'm not a stalker, I just want to meet him and would do a lot to do so. Almost after I finished the thought, I saw them all sitting there. My Chemical Romance, Bring Me The Horizon, and their opening local band enjoying themselves and they looked beautiful, well most of them anyway. I saw Matt Nicholas and Tom Sykes, Oliver's Brother and the band's photographer, sitting next to one another laughing and enjoying themselves. I think they were beginning to tell a joke because everyone fell silent and was listening to them intently. I grabbed Helena's hand and start to walk towards them to hear them better.

Then I spotted Oliver. He looked like an angel to me. His body was long and lean and he was very well built considering hoe skinny he was. His dark brown hair seemed to have an orange glow in the present light and seemed to be drenched in sweat. I looked from Helena then back to Oliver and noticed he was taking his shirt off. He seemed to be covered in tattoos. He had "sleeves" and his torso was covered in them, they were beautiful. He took a sip from his beer bottle then rested it on his knee and I noticed that I was standing almost next to him. A smile ran across my face and I proudly said," Hello everyone. I'm Ashley and this is my friend Helena" I pointed to my ever so quiet friend," Do you mind if we join you?" I could sense us both get hopeful and they gave a combinations of "yes" answers and I felt my heart do leaps. I was actually going to be able to make contact with Oliver,an angel almost. We found spots to sit at and I didn't wait one moment to hesitate to strike up a conversation. I asked him the first thing I could think of," So, how do you like touring in the United States? I bet it's completely different from England. Are you homesick yet?"

He smiled a little his hazel eyes glistening," Well now that I think about it, I am a little homesick, but this is worth it. It's awesome to know that we can actually be successful in the States and after the states, we might go to Europe. I think i can speak for all of the bands when I say that touring is the fucking best. It's almost like a drug that you just can't help but get addicted to."

I nodded. " Oh, I see. Well I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself. I wouldn't trust anything around here, you might get jumped or scammed because you're foreign. This isn't the nicest place in the world, in fact, this is the worst part of the whole state.

He nodded a little," Ah, I know how that is, we do it to Americans all the time, us Brit's!" he winked so I could sense the sarcasm then took a sip of his beer. " Do you want something to drink...Ashley right?"

I shook my head no," I'm not a legal drinking age so no thank you, and yes," I nodded, "my name is Ashley. Call me Ash though if you'd like." I smiled a little.

"Oh okay, and I like that name Ashley. Oli is too proper for me anyway call me Oli? And what is your age if you don't mind the question...?"

I laughed a little," Alrighty then, Oli it is! And I'm nineteen years old, so not too long til' I can legally drink."

He seemed to brighten up a little bit," Oh okay, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't talking to some crazy sixteen year old fan girl that completely obsessed over me to the point that she was psycho." He laughed a little," Well I can tell that you're not like that so maybe we can work something out with you." he winked a little.

I felt myself blush," Well, that'd be fucking awesome actually!" I smiled big.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From there on, we talked for over two hours and it was amazing. I absolutely loved it. In the amount of time I was around all the guys, I felt like I'd known them for forever, they were all so friendly. We exchanged phone numbers so we could keep in touch but this whole situation seemed surreal to me. I don't know what time it was but I noticed that Helena reappeared with Gerard Way. I wonder what they were doin', I thought. So, to draw attention to her and make her spill the beans, I ran up to her and exclaimed," Where have you been?!" I must have been too loud, I could tell by the look on her scrunched up face. After a moment, she pushed me away a little and looked toward Gerard's direction.I'm so going to mess with her! I smiled then made my eyes widen in a false accusation way. "OH! That's why!" I snickered, " Talkin' to someone during you're smoke break huh?" I winked then smiled more. She rolled her eyes and then I realized she thought that I was being serious. She came back with some sort of answer but I ignored it, the fun was gone but after she finished I went back to the boys on the couch.
A few minutes later, I felt Helena come up and tug on my shirt. I turned around and she said in a low voice," Ashley, we gotta go, it's getting really late and I don't like driving when I'm tired." I sighed angrily. Man! Why'd she have to be so weird like that? I want to just stay here! What I was thinking must have shown on my face because she then grabbed my shirt then pulled on it alittle more then gave me her look that simply read,"let's go NOW!" So unwillingly, I said goodbye to everyone then followed her to the car making a fuss the whole way. She just stayed silent but I knew I was pushing her limits. When I got in the car, all I could remember was just sitting in the seat and locking myself in after I shut the door. I vaguely remember Helena helping me out of the car and into my house and getting me in bed but after that, I dreamt of Oliver Sykes.
Sign up to rate and review this story