Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Various Smut One-Shots. Help me out here....

Chapter One - RestlessStars

by alligatorpie

Bob runs into a gorgeous fan named Lissa, who he met at Warped Tour, in a Starbucks.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-13 - Updated: 2010-06-14 - 1782 words

?Blocked

Username: RestlessStars


Bob's POV

I walked into the sad-looking Starbucks, planning on heading right back to the empty bus after getting my coffee. There was no line; the barista was sitting behind the counter, reading a magezine.

I cleared my throat and she looked up.

"What can I get you?" She asked, looking back at her magezine, flicking a page over.

"A... medium black coffee..." I said, considering turning around and finding a different Starbucks. The barista slid off her stool and started making the coffee. I slid my card in he card reader and put in my pin number.

The doors opened behind me, and I felt a gust of cold November air follow whoever walked in, through the door.

The barista handed me my coffee and ran the card. She handed me my recept, and I turned to go. I stopped short when I saw the woman behind me.

She was short, about Frankie's height, with medium-length black hair with blonde highlights. When I looked, she was shaking her hair out, holding a fedora with a couple leaves stuck on it in her hands, wearing a wrap-around black coat and dark blue skinny jeans.

"Dude!" She exclaimed. I blinked.

"You don't remember me, do you?" She asked, smiling slightly.

"Uhh..." I mumbled, racking my brains, my eyes falling on her lip ring.

"Warped tour? 2005?" She said, still smiling.

"I... uhh..." I mumbled. Surely I would remember her. How could I forget someone so beautiful?

"It's cool." She said, stepping past me and ordering her coffee. I whipped my wallet back out, and nearly dropped my coffee trying to get my card back out. I slapped her hand away from the card slider, and slid mine again.

"You don't remember me and you're going to buy my coffee?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Least I can do." I said, smiling at her.

She blushed slightly, and looked down. The barista handed the girl her coffee.

"Thanks." The girl said, smiling up at me and walking towards the door. She had walked out and the door swung shut before my brain started working again.

"Shit!" I said, running out the door after her. I caught up with her halfway down the block.

"Will you tell me your name?" I asked.

"Lissa." She said, looking at me from under the brim of her fedora.

"I'm Bob." I said, offering her my hand.

"I know." She said, taking my hand and winding her fingers through it, almost absentmindedly.

I grinned.

"Can I take you out to..." I checked my watch. "Lunch?" I asked.

"You already bought me coffee." She said.

"I don't care." I said.

"Alright." She agreed slowly, nodding slightly.

"I'm not from around here, so I don't know of anywhere good..." I said, glancing at her uncertainly.

"There's absolutely nowhere good within a ten miles radius of here." She said.

"Awesome." I said sarcastically.

She giggled.

"Well, let's go back to the bus, and I'll make... macoraoni." I said, trying to will gourmet food into exsistence in the fridge on the bus.

I kept our hands linked, and led her back to the bus. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, then led her inside.

"Sorry about all the shit everywhere." I said, pulling off my leather jacket and tossing it onto our jacket pile.

"No big." She said, unbuttoning her jacket, sliding it off, and adding it to the pile. "My apartment is WAY messier than this."

She smiled at me, and added her hat and scarf to the pile. Under her jacket, she was wearing a purple tanktop.

I was careful to not look at the way the tanktop perfectly accented her breasts, and opened a cupboard to get the macoroni.

Lissa sat at the little table, watching me work over a bunson burner.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked, opening the fridge and praying that Mikey hadn't had another coke-product binge when I wasn't looking. Thankfully, I found two cans of Coke Zero, so I handed one to her. She cracked it open, and took a sip.

We made conversation through the macoroni, and I found myself mesmerized by her. We ended up just staring at each other, both of us unable to look away. Our hands found each other again, under the table. We leaned toward each other, and our lips met. We broke apart and she sighed slightly, smiling, her eyes closed.

I kissed her again, still gently, but a little rougher, and put the hand that wasn't holding hers on the side of her neck.

Without breaking the kiss, she moved around the table so she could sit on my lap. I set my hand on her waist, and she wrapped hers around my neck.

I was midly embarassed about my growing erection, knowing that she could totally feel it. Without moving her mouth from mine, she moved her arm from around my neck, and gently rubbed my groin through my jeans.

I moaned softly into her mouth, and my hands were rougher now, on her waist and hips. She unzipped the zipper and quickly removed my engorged cock from the confines of my jeans. She wrapped her hand firmly around it, and pumped back and forth.

"Uhhn..." I moaned, leaning my head back against the seat.

My hips bucked into her hand, and she stilled her movements.

"Why don't we take car of this another way?" She murmured, climbing off my lap. I stood, too, and grabbed her roughly around the waist, and pulling her to the back of the bus, where the bunks are. I yanked the curtain around my bunk open, and pulled her into it with me. I pulled my shirt over my head, and tossed it on the floor. She had also pulled her shirt off, as well as her bra.

I kissed her again, my mouth trailing kisses down her neck, between her breasts, down her stomach, and to the top of her jeans. Placing my hands on her hips, I used my mouth to unbutton her jeans (no easy thing, it took me so long to perfect that), and got the tab of the zipper between my teeth, and slowly pulled it down. She lifted her hips into my face, and I smiled. I wrapped one arm under her waist and lifted her lower body off the bed so I could get her jeans off of her.

She rolled so that she was straddling my lap, and made quick work of removing my jeans, carefully brushing against my cock a couple times. She got my boxers off me, and I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panties, slowly pulling them down her legs. Then I rolled her over again, so she was on her back, and I was on my side next to her. I gently moved her legs slightly apart, then dipped a finger into her hot, moist hole. Her hands gripped the sheets on either side of her, and she lifted her hips into me, gasping softly. I thrust my finger in and out of her a few times, then pulled out.

"Let's take care of that another way." I murmured, smirking as she glared at me playfully.

"Asshole." She said, a smile in her eyes. I ducked my head, and lapped my tongue over her womanhood, lingering over her clit, pressing gently.

"Ahhh!" She gasped, fingers tightening on the sheets, her back arching off the bed. I pulled back and she groaned.

"Fuck me." She gasped.

"I plan too." I said, smiling at her, before moving to the box velcroed to the poles of the bunk. I opened it to retrieve a condom, but she was suddenly right behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest, kissing my neck.

"I'm on the pill." She murmured.

I dropped the condom back into the box, and let her pull me back. I was hovering over her, and she hitched her legs around my waist.

I hesitated a second too long, so she grabbed my dick and lined it up with her pussy. I pushed into her slowly, feeling her hot, wet hole expand around me.

She drew in a deep breath through clenched teeth, which she released once I was all the way inside her.

Both of us were panting slightly as I pulled out slowly, and went back in again. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, and ran a hand from the side of her face, down her neck, down her side, to her hip. I followed the line of her leg all the way to her knee. She pulled her mouth away from mine, and started licking and nipping my ear. I moved my mouth to her breasts, sucking lightly on her nipples. She blew on my wet ear, sending a shudder through my body. I got my revenge my blowing on her wet nipple while pinching and rubbing the other. She groaned loudly, almost a scream, her back arching off the bed.

I increased the speed and force of my thrusts, both of our moans got louder, and I moved my mouth to her other nipple, and blew on it at the same time I thrusted into her and pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger, and she screamed into her orgasm, soaking my dick and hand in her juices. I was on the edge of release, she was grinding her hips into mine, having ridden out her orgasm completly. She tightened her muscles around me, and I came, harder than I ever had before.

I rode out my orgasm, then my arms gave out, and I collapsed onto her.

"Sweet Jesus..." I gasped. Both of us were panting hard. When I had regained my breath, for the most part, I pulled out of her, and rolled to the side. She wrapped her arms around me, and laid her head down on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her hair.

I heard the door to the bus open, and two people come in.

"Shit." I muttered, jerking the curtains around my bunk closed.

"Oh Bobbykins!" Frank sang. "Where for art thou?"

"Taking a nap." I called. Lissa smiled at me.

"Well, it's time to wake up, Sleeping Beauty!" Frank said, skipping down the bus and yanking the curtains open.

"Oh, snap!" He yelled, clapping his hands over his eyes, and running away. I chuckled. Mikey appeared at the foot of the bunk, and rolled his eyes.

"THAT kind of nap..." He murmured, turning away.


A/N: Let me know what you think, dudes.
Sign up to rate and review this story