Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Choose the Life I'm Taking

One

by stake_my_heart

"They're new additions, Frank. Get Gerard and Ray, we need to teach these two a lesson before they realy start to live with us..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-02 - Updated: 2010-07-02 - 1760 words

?Blocked
"Fuck, hurry up!" Bob Bryar sighed, pulling one of the girls to his van. She walked into the van, not phased at all. Her sister, on the other hand...

"B-But why?!" Raven was freaking out, pulling and shoving away from the blonde haired, blue eyed, bearded man.

"Oh for crying out loud, Raven! Get in the god damned van! He's one of my friends!" Shayde lied, hoping it would get her little sister to give in. Her sister momentarily stopped struggling and sighed, letting the creepy friend push her into the van.

"Sissy, how is he your friend?" Raven spoke warily as Bob slammed the back door. He got in the drivers seat and smiled mischievously as he drove towards his big house.

"We... We met at this one party I went to..." she lied, hating that she was doing this to her sister. Raven trusted her so much.

"Oh... Well... I'm, uhm, happy for you?" Shayde shook her head,

"No, don't be. He's cool and all, but-" a fist slammed down near her head, making her squeak and jump out of the way.

"Shut the fuck up back there!" Bob screeched, hating hearing her talk about him that way when she didn't even know him. He smiled darkly, his blue eyes glazing over. Gerard and Ray would have to teach them a lesson...

"Shit, Shayde, I'm scared..." Raven mumbled, hugging her older sister tightly. She tried desperately to hold the tears in. She hated showing her feelings.

"It's okay, Rav. We're going to live through this." Bob smiled as he saw his newest additions to his collection staring out the window.

"Girls, get out!" he snickered as he opened the back door, grabbing their hair so they wouldn't make a dash for it. They both cried out in pain - Raven the louder of the two - as Bob dragged them into his house. One of his newer collectee came bouncing up to them, staring at the two girls with big, wondrous green eyes.

"Hey Bobbert, who are they?" Raven and Shayde felt the heat radiating off his body from his energy. Raven wanted to cling to him she was so cold.

This guy had black hair and his green eyes were piercing, almost too green to be real. His lips were thin, his nose was somewhat wide but small at the same time. His skin was pale, and he was covered in various tattoos on his arms. He had a scorpion on the right side of his neck. He was short and skinny, though he was somewhat built for being so small.

The guy seemed to be distracted until Bob brought him back to reality by kicking him. "Pay attention! They're new additions, Frank. Get Gerard and Ray, these two need to be taught a lesson before they really start to live with us." Bob's voice sounded so maniacal it wasn't funny. Well, not to everybody else, that is. Bob found it quite hilarious.

"Wait... Live?! What?" Raven squeaked, closing her eyes tightly. She was happy she was going to live, but with Shayde's friend? What the fuck was Shayde thinking? It suddenly got quiet rapidly fast, except for soft breathing. She felt the breath hit her face below her lips, and she opened her eyes, staring into hazel eyes. The man that stared at her smirked.

He had dark long hair that shaped his face nicely. His hazel eyes were pretty for a guy, and his nose was slightly up-turned. He, too, was pale like Frank, but this man was paler. His lips were thin and from what Raven saw, he didn't have any piercings or tattoos. She slightly smiled at the thought, but then it wiped away when he brushed his lips against hers.

"Hello, darling. Yes, live. Now... I think Bob wanted me to teach you a lesson..." Raven's eyes darted towards her sister. The man chuckled, pulling away from her. "Don't worry about her. Ray'll deal with the girl." the man looked towards the hyper one. "Frank! Come with me. By the way, I'm Gerard. But call me Gee, honey..." she felt her auburn hair get released and she fell to the floor, groaning slightly.

"Need help with her, Gee?" Frank smiled, glancing longingly at the girl on the floor.

"Yeah. Get her up." Gerard kicked her side and Frank softly helped Raven up, mumbling about something. "Hey Frank?" the kid looked up at the paler man.

"Yeah, Gee?" he was smacked upside the head.

"Shut up and get her ready. And stop fucking mumbling, you sound like a crazy." Raven whimpered softly, holding her side. "Oh baby, it's going to be fine. Don't worry, Frankie will be there too." she looked at the green-eyed man, then back at Gerard. Frank just smiled down at Raven and walked her to a black door in one of the hallways.

"This is Gerard's room. It's kinda scary but you'll get used to it." Raven nodded and was walking into the dark room with the stranger she felt slightly and strangely accustomed to. She stopped when she saw blood.

"Relax, it's fake, darling." the velvety, menacing voice filled her left ear, and she felt hands trailing down her spine. "What's this?" Gerard felt her spine up and down, frowning slightly and scrunching his eyebrows together.

"I have a bad back. I don't have scoliosis." Gerard sighed in what sounded like relief. Frank smiled and squeezed Raven's hand lightly, relieved also. God only knows what would happen if Bob found out one of the girls had scoliosis.

"I think he likes you." he whispered. Gerard stopped momentarily to glare hard at his friend, ready to smack him again.

"Don't make me ask you to leave, Frank. Bob won't like that." Frank shut up instantly, knowing only too well the consequences of saying the wrong thing to his best friend.

"Right, sorry Gerard." the hazel eyed man smiled.

"Now, let's get this party started..." Gerard leaned down and took the skin of Raven's neck in between his teeth, nibbling on it softly. A soft moan escaped her mouth as Frank stepped up to her and began kneading her breasts with his hands roughly.

In both their eyes, she was beautiful. Her eyes were the purest of blue they could get, almost an icy blue. Her auburn hair hung just below her shoulders, layered and slightly thick. Frank smirked. Blue eyes and auburn hair. His eyes moved down to her lips, which were parted slightly as sounds escaped them. They were in between full and thin, and damn did they look soft. As his eyes continued down even farther, his smirk widened into a full-broad Chesire cat smile. Her boobs looked nice and big. Both of them liked that.

As Gerard unbuttoned Raven's pants, Frank slowly brought his head down to hers. He breathed hotly as she moaned into his open mouth, feeling pleasure build up in the lower pit of her belly. He closed the space between them as Gerard unbuttoned his pants to release his hard, aching cock. "Get ready for one hell of a party, Raven..." Frank moaned, pulling off her shirt and pressing her into him.

"I get her, Iero." Gerard growled, pulling her to him. Frank sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I need her, bro!" he complained, grabbing her wrists and tugging her to him. He brought his hands to her hair and pressed his lips to hers once again, slowly grinding into her. He felt himself getting knocked into the dresser, Gerard smiling evilly from above him.

"I called dibs, Frank. You can get her after me."


::-::-::-::-::


"So tell me, what's your name?" Ray inquired, nudging Shaydes' legs apart. Mikey stood behind her, slowly jacking off at the sight in front of him. Ray caught sight of that. "Mikey, fuck! Not now, we're supposed to fuck her, not ourselves!" Mikey sighed and slowly stopped after much reluctance.

Ray. He had an orange, curly afro that went atop his masculine face structure. His lips were full and his brown eyes seemed to go deeper than just looking at his emotions. He had slightly buff biceps, and he was tall. His eyes glanced to Shayde's face, awaiting her answer.

"Shayde." she replied with a shaky breath as Ray ducked his head and licked her thigh.

"Why do they call you Shayde?" Mikey asked, scrunching her hair with his hands. He needed to release bad.

Mikey Way was Gerard's younger brother by three years. Scrawny and lanky. He looked very much like his older brother, though his eyes were more hazel. He had dark-light brown hair, which he always had positioned in the middle of his head. Black and white rimmed glasses framed his hazels. Mikey fumbled with his hands.

"I, I don't know. My parents were addicted with horror movies. I was their first, so they named me Shayde. My sister's Raven. She's two years younger than me." Ray sighed heavily, licking at her thigh again.

Shayde was like her sister as well. Auburn hair, blue eyes. Her eyes had a yellow ring around the iris, unlike her sisters' icy blue ones. Her lips were fuller than Raven's lips, her nose slightly fuller. She wasn't as pale, she got color nicely from tanning out on the beach. Shayde sighed. She was never going to be able to do that again...

"How old are you, Shayde?" Mikey nodded encouragingly, wanting to hear her answer.

"I'm 25." Ray 'mmm'ed.

"That's fucking great!" Mikey smiled.

"Mikey," Mikey looked down at Ray. "Shush now. We're supposed to teach, remember?"

"Sorry Ray, I guess I lost focus! I just really want to know more about her. After all, she is pretty." Shayde moaned loudly as Ray massaged his full lips to her vagina, seizing her attention on Mikey.

"If this is what I'm getting, then what's Raven getting?" she gasped, her eyes wide. Mikey snickered.

"Knowing Frank and Gerard, something bad..." Bob listened in the door. Oh yes, things were going perfectly. As he moved from Ray's room to Gerard's, he heard a sharp cry of pain and deep chuckling. He heard whining soon after.

"Oh Gerard, this isn't fair! I wanted claim to her virginity!" Frank complained. Raven moaned soon after, and Shaydes' instinct kicked in and she struggled against Ray.

"Get off, that's my sister!" Ray smiled sideways.

"Yeah? And you're mine and Mikey's. We'll make it easy, unlike those two." Ray jabbed his thumb towards the door. "Trust me, you don't want what your sister's getting..."
Sign up to rate and review this story