Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

What have I done?

by emo-girl

Bob wants to make up for what he did...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-09 - Updated: 2010-08-09 - 772 words

?Blocked
Bob’s P.O.V
What have I done? I’m a bastard, I’ve just beaten up the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my life, why the fuck did I do it? What because I didn’t want to be a loser fag? I didn’t want to be another punch bag? All night i sat awake, tossing a turning in my bed. I had to see him, talk to him alone.

I got into the homeroom, there he was black and bruised, but still drawing. He looked up, gave me a look then carried on drawing. My heart sank, why the fuck did I ruin it, I really liked him. Matt was calling me over but I said I wasn’t feeling too good, that I was going to see the nurse, I quickly grabbed a sheet of paper, I scribed a note for Gerard,

We need to talk, meet me outside by the gym door.
Bob

I gave it to him, he opened it. I quickly went before Matt and the others saw me. I stood by the gym doors waiting, what if he doesn’t come? He has every right to be angry with me. But I want to talk to him, to say sorry.
He stood there, his bruises were even worse up close.
“Gee,” I said.
“It’s Gerard to you, only people who I are friends call me that,” he said.
“I’m so sorry Gerard, I just… didn’t think about what I was doing,” I said.
“You didn’t think what you were doing? Well I can remember your fist against my face then the you kicking me over and over,” he said.
“I thought you wasn’t like them, I thought you actually liked me,” he said.
“I do Gerard, I do,” I said.
“Then why the fuck did you have to do it? Was it the thought of become a normal guy who hangs around with the fag losers? You wouldn’t’ be their punching bag, your stronger than most of them, as you can see from all the bruises and cuts on my body from you,” I said.
I grabbed his wrist and rolled up the sleeve, there was so many bruises, mostly from me but there was some faded ones from other beat ups. I took him into the toilets, he hesitated. I pushed him against the wall, but not forcefully or powerfully. I unbuttoned his shirt, I looked at his stomach, it was covered in cuts and bruises.
“Gerard…” I said.
“There you go, now your with the jocks, I guess I’ll see you after P.E., that’s when they all start on me and my friends, we don’t deserve it, all we want to do is get on in life, not get beaten up,” he said. He was going to move away but I stopped him, I dropped on my knees.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“I’m making up what I did,” I undone his belt, thank god these toilets were out of order and we were behind the cubicles, I didn’t want anyone to take it out on him anymore, I didn’t care about me anymore. His hands grabbed mine.
“You…” he started.
“I don’t care if you don’t forgive me after, I want this, I want to make up for the pain,” I said.
I undone the button and zip. I pulled his length out of his boxers. I sucked the tip, he groaned. I then took him all in my mouth. He yelled out in pleasure. I sucked hard as I could, I ran my tongue along the slit, I bobbed my head up and down his length. He ran his hands threw my hair, I loved it when he did that.
“Bob,” he moaned. I didn’t look up, I actually was enjoying it. But I knew he would still hate me, hate me for putting him threw pain.
He moans got louder, I knew he was near.
“I’m going to-” he moaned but came into my mouth, I swallowed it all up. I put him back, I zipped him and buttoned him back up. I stood in front of him.
“Bob,” he said softly, he cupped my cheek.
“Don’t Gerard, I know you still hate me, I’ll go,” I said. I grabbed my bag and went. I let a tear roll down my face. I really liked him, I just needed to get him out of my mind because I know I could never have him.
Sign up to rate and review this story