Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

feeling like crap

by emo-girl

next day...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-11 - Updated: 2010-08-11 - 1276 words

?Blocked
I opened my eyes and groaned loudly, I was in a weird position, my head hanging off the bed, my one foot on the floor. I slowly got up and rubbed my head. I looked at the clock, ten forty. I ran to the toilet and pucked up, I remember what happened last night; I leaned back against the wall and cried again.

---------------------------------------Bob’s P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------
I woke up, I was still at that girl Cherry’s. I groan when I woke up, I sat up and looked around. I was sleeping next to my friend Johnny. He was cuddling up to his girlfriend. I looked up to the stairs. There was Gerard’s brother.
“Hey you,” I said.
“What me?” he asked.
“Yeah, who you getting away from?” I asked.
“Oh, I’m not I just wanted to get some fresh air while waiting for umm… my friend…” he said.
“Your Gerard’s brother right?” I asked.
“Yeah, I’m Mikey,” he answered.
“Bob, can I give you a ride?” I asked.
“Are you sure?” he asked.
“Yeah, we’ll wait for you friend,” Bob said.
“I go and get him,” Mikey said.
I got up, I dug my car keys out of my pocket. Mikey and some guy came down the stairs.
“Bob this is Frank,” Mikey said.
“Hey,” Frank said.
“Hey,” I said.
“Let’s go,” I said.
“Mikey, when we get to yours can we go to your room and talk about what happened?” Frank asked as we walked out.
“Yeah, okay,” he said.
I got into the front, they got into the back.
“Where is it?” I asked.
“Fifty five King’s street,” Mikey answered. I nodded and started to drive there. We were outside a small house, it looked nice, comfortable but small.
“You coming in?” Mikey asked.
“Yeah, I have to talk to Gerard,” Bob said.
We went in.
“Gerard!” Mikey shouted. I heard a groan then a thud.
Gerard came slowly down the stairs not looking so good.
“You okay?” Mikey asked.
“Hangover,” he answered.
“You didn’t drink much though, did you?” he asked.
“I decided I wanted more so I brought some supplies home,” he said.
Mikey picked up the empty bottle of vodka.
“Gee, this isn’t going to help,” Mikey said.
“Yes it bloody would, you don’t know what I felt last night when I hear-”he stopped and saw me.
“Oh you,” he groaned.
“We need to talk,” I said.
“Yeah, me and Frank need to talk about last night, in my room, so we’ll leave you two to it,” Mikey said. Frank followed Mikey upstairs.
“What do you want?” he asked.
“What’s wrong Gerard?” I asked.
“What did you with a cheerleader last night?” he asked.
“What?” I asked.
“You heard me, I over heard Matt and Pete talking about you and some cheerleader,” he said.

Flashback
Bob’s P.O.V (still)
I was so excited, finally I could try with Gee. We could try. I sat with the guys but didn’t listen, I was just thinking of him. Suddenly a drunk cheerleader came and sat with us, she sat close to me.
“Hey, fancy a good night?” she asked.
“No thanks,” I said.
She put her hand and rubbed my inner thigh, I didn’t want her to touch me like that, I only wanted Gee’s hand to ever be there if we got to that stage.
“Come on babe, I’ll make it the best night of your life,” she said.
“I said no for fuck sake! God stop acting like a slut because guys will only see you as that, as easy and then you will end up no where, so fuck off and stop trying with me!” I yelled. Everyone looked over.
“What the fuck!” she yelled.
“You heard me, I don’t like people who fling themselves at me, that’s classed as slutty, and your setting the perfect picture of one,” I said.
She slapped me around the face and staggered off.

End of flashback

“Some cheerleader was trying it on with me, she was offering it to me, I said no, I told her she was acting like a slut offering it to random guys, the guys heard me and she slapped me, I wouldn’t fuck someone when I have something much more better,” I said. God I just wanted to kiss him, to touch him, to hold him.
He burst out crying, I held him.
“I don’t-I can’t believe you,” he said.
“Gee, I didn’t just because I’m a bi I don’t just sleep with girls when I say I wanted you, I want to be with you, I really like you, I wouldn’t and couldn’t,” I said.
“I really like you but I-” he started. I kissed him on the lips softly.
“I want you and you only, not some one night stand, I would rather have the relationship than the one night stand,” I said. He looked into my eyes. He kissed me on the lips.
“Lets go and watch a movie,” I said.
“No, my stomach,” he groaned.
I rubbed his stomach, he laughed.
“Would it help if I kissed it better?” I asked.
“Maybe,” he said. I pulled his shirt off slowly, exposing his bruises and cuts. I wanted to punch myself for doing this to such a beautiful man. I leaned down to his stomach and kissed it, he abs though were so irresistible. I started kissed them and sucking them. He moaned.
“Not here, in the living room,” he groaned. I followed him to his room. I lay him on the bed. I carried on kissing his chest and neck. He moaned as I bit down. I felt his hard one against my stomach. I undone his button and zip.
“Bob,” he moaned.
“Do you want me to stop, I’ll stop, we can just cuddle I don’t care as long as I’m with you,” I said.
“Shut up Bob, I don’t want you to stop but I want to be sure you want this, you want me?” he asked. I cupped his cheek.
“I want this, I want you, I really like you Gee, I want to try us,” I said.
He nodded. I carried on, I took his length out of his boxers, he groaned as I touch it. I sucked the tip. I then pumped it a few times, drawing a few moans from him, I took him in my mouth. He screamed out in pleasure. I sucked it hard, I bobbed my head up and down, Gee ran his hands threw my hair and pushed me down more onto his dick. I was deep throating him. He moaned, he closed his eyes and his mouth was open, letting out his sexy moans that I loved. I knew he was near, he was arching his back and moaning louder.
“I’m so near Bob,” he moaned. I sucked harder, scrapping my teeth along his dick, he came into my mouth. I swallowed it all up. I sat next to him.
“My turn,” he said. He quickly put his his hands down my pants and rubbed hard. I moaned loudly.
“Harder,” I moaned. He rubbed more, he squeezed and pumped it.
I groaned as I watched him. I soon came in his hand. He wiped it off his hand. I sat up and kissed him, our breathing was heavy but it didn’t stop us.
“I love you Gee,” I said.
“I love you Bob,” he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story