Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Chapter Six

by Virginia_Madison

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-12 - Updated: 2010-08-12 - 1525 words

?Blocked
My dear friends... I am so sorry for the massive delay in updating this insane story. My world has been rather crazy, but it has finally settled down. I hope to finally continue telling this story and I hope you all continue to enjoy it.
If you every wanna ask me anything, or harrass me to update some more, or simply pick up a pen friend, feel free to email me at anytime veemadison@hotmail.com i'd love to hear from you.... Now on with the show



‘Are you fucking serious?’

‘Yes I am serious.’

‘But how? Why?’

‘I want to spend the rest of my life with you Virginia and I want to do it right.’

‘But it’s a house! A freaking house!’ I stood with my hands on my hips as I yelled at him.

‘Are you mad at me?’

‘Of course I’m mad with you! Why didn’t you talk to me about this? And how the hell did you afford this, you’re studying for fucks sake!’ I tried to calm down but my blood was boiling and I was seeing red. ‘I’m still trying to get over the shock of the sudden engagement and now you are throwing a house into the package! When were you going to consult me about any of these decisions?’ I was furious as I yelled into his face. The little kids from down the street stopped riding their bikes and disappeared into the safety of their home. ‘I just don’t know what you are thinking anymore Chris.’

I glared at him waiting for a response. He ran his fingers threw his hair and licked his lips as he contemplated what to say. ‘I did this Virginia because I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.’

I scoffed and turned my back to him and looked up at the house. ‘Chris, this isn’t love. If you loved me, you would of asked me before buying something as drastic as a house. I don’t even know where we are!’

‘I told you, Paterson Lakes’ he said in the quietest of whispers. I turned around and looked at him again.

‘I don’t even know where the hell Paterson Lakes is! All I know is that I am standing in a street in Paterson Lakes.’ He opened his mouth, I guess to explain where Paterson Lakes is but I cut him off. ‘Chris, just take me home. I need to be alone. I need to think this through.’ I made my way to the passenger door and slid into the seat. I buckled my seat belt and stared out the window.

The radio was turned off and we drove to my unit in complete silence. It was the worst car ride of my life.

He pulled into my driveway and leaned over to give me a kiss but I moved out of the car fast enough to avoid any contact with him. I slammed the door shut and hurried towards my front door, not looking back once.

*
At exactly 7 o’clock I marched into the hotel lobby. Rob noticed me and jogged to catch up with me. ‘How are you Virginia?’

‘Believe me Rob, I have had better days. Please tell me he is in his office.’

‘Yeah he is. Let me show you through.’ Rob continued to lead the way to Gerard’s office. He knocked on the door and Gerard called for him to enter. Rob opened the door for me and let me go in.

As I stepped over the threshold I looked up and saw my man standing behind his desk sorting through some paperwork, but as soon as eyes locked with mine a fiery passion raged through my body.

I raced across his office floor till I got to his desk. In one swift motion I threw my arm across his desk clearing everything onto the floor. I climbed onto the desk top and crawled over towards Gerard. I reached out and grabbed a hold of his tie. ‘Vee, what are you doing hun?’ I sat perched on the edge of his desk twirling his tie between my fingers. ‘Isn’t it obvious Gerard… I want you, and I want you now.’

I tugged a little harder on his tie and pulled him towards my aching body. His lips latched onto my mine as he pushed me down onto the desk. He soon left my lips and started attacking the side of my neck. Loud moans escaped from me as he continued to suck on my neck and let his hand travel further down my body.

He pressed his erection into my thigh as he continued his assault on my body. My hands ran down his back to the bottom of his shirt. I grabbed a hold of the end and pulled it up over his head. As soon as his shirt found the office floor mine followed close behind. He stopped to look at my purple lace bra. ‘This has to come off’ he remarked as pulled down the straps. He unclipped the bra from the back and watched as my breasts were revealed to him. ‘God, they are beautiful.’ I little out a little giggle as he stared at my boobs. The look on his face was as if he hadn’t seen boobs before.

His hands cupped both my breasts as his thumbs massaged my nipples. Small groans escaped from my mouth as my nipples hardened with each rub. He then enclosed his mouth around one of my hardened nipples and began to suck on it. I lifted his head up from my nipple and looked into his eyes, ‘Fuck the foreplay Gerard, just fuck me.’

‘Is that what you want?’

I nodded my head furiously, ‘I want you inside me right now.’ I didn’t need to tell him a second time. He swiftly removed his pants from his body and I followed suit.

His hard cock pressed against my wet entrance. He leaned down so his face was only a few centimetres away from mine. He gently placed his lips onto of mine and I pushed mine onto his, forcing my tongue into his unexpected mouth.
He pulled away from my face and stepped away from me, seating himself down on his chair.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked. Irritation making a clear presence in my voice.

‘I’m sorry Vee, I can’t do this.’

‘What do you mean you can’t do this?’ I looked down at my naked body lying across his desk. ‘Don’t you want this?’

‘I do Virginia, believe me I do. But I didn’t picture our first time to be on my desk, in my office and me fucking you. I want to make love to you Vee, not fuck you.’

I heard what he said, but it went in one ear and out the other. I wanted mindless, careless sex. I didn’t want to make love. Not now. I wanted the thrill of uncontrollable sex. I wanted to be fucked. I looked up at Gerard sitting in his chair with his erection in plain view. The more I stared at his hard on the more I wanted it inside of me.

‘Forgive me Gerard, but I need this.’ I slipped off the desk and onto his lap, spreading my legs apart over his thighs. I slammed myself down onto his dick and started to pump up and down. I attached my lips onto his and kissed him. I thought he was going to pull me off him instead he raised his hips bucking into me.

I continued to bounce up and down on his dick as he began to moan my name. ‘Ohhh Vee… Fuck… Don’t stop… Ride me… Ohhh fuck…’ My hands were wrapped securely around his neck as I was getting close to my climax. I noticed his hands had made their way down to my waist as he suddenly stood up, holding me, still inside of me.

He walked the few steps to his desk and laid me down on the desk top. He pumped into me harder, the thought of making love was clearly out of his mind. He slammed into me harder and faster, ‘ohhh Gerard I’m so close… oh fuck…’ My head lolled from side to side as the waves of pleasure crashed through my body. ‘Oh god Gerard.’

A few seconds later his breathing became heavier and he could no longer hold on. He let out a load groan as he came inside of me. Gerard then slumped over my tired body and held me in his arms.

‘I’m sorry Gerard.’

‘Don’t apologise baby girl.’ He moved some strands of hair from my damp forehead. ‘That was amazing. And besides, I will have plenty of times to make love to you.’

He rested his head on my heaving chest, as we tried to catch up with our breathing. Even though he told me it was okay, I knew I had done the wrong thing.
Sign up to rate and review this story