Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > want a my chem one shot/smut including you?

Jamie's one shot

by emo-girl

this one is Jamie's one shot with Gerard, hope you like!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 1530 words

?Blocked
In Starbucks, customers come and go, but I’m still there cleaning, serving, etc. Ad least I get paid for it. It was a Thursday, 12:30pm, the clouds had parted, letting the sun shine though. It wasn’t busy at this time, just the odd few customers coming in and out, which was boring, I liked to be kept busy. Then he walked in, the guy I have known since high school, the guy who I had always liked more then best friends, yes I was in love with him, but I wasn’t prepared to make any moves, I didn’t want to ruin a friendship with him, I’d rather be his friend then lose him.
He smiled as he walked over to me.
He looked so good, his black raven hair that almost touched his shoulders, his chocolate brown eyes that you could melt into, his pinkish thin lips, his kind of baby like face, he was wearing black skinny jeans, a iron maiden t-shirt, conversers, a leather jacket and as always he was holding his sketchbook and pencil.
“Hey Jamie,” he said.
“Hello Gerard, where have you been?” I asked.
“On tour, why did you miss me?” he asked.
I blushed.
“Shut up, I had enough of you in high school,” I said, he laughed a little.
“Usual?” I asked.
“Yes please,” he answered. I started his coffee.
“So, I’m holding a kind of party this Saturday at mine, just a few friends and drinks, do you want to come?” he asked.
“Okay, what time?” I asked.
“About eight,” he answered as he paid for his coffee.
I nodded, I got his change and handed it to him.
“We’ll talk more then,” he said.
I nodded.
“See you then Jamie,” he said with that sexy smile that I loved.
I guess he wanted to get on with drawing and there was a queue forming.
----
Skirt or Jean?
Band t-shirt or just a plain t-shirt?
Conversers or flats?
I picked out my favourite skinny jeans, a tight anthrax t-shirt, a sliver studded belt and my black conversers.
I straightened my long black hair and my bang.
I did my make-up and put my lip ring in.
I quickly went to the Way’s house and knocked on the front door.
Mikey opened up.
“Hey Mikey, wow I’m still not use to you without glasses,” I said.
“I still miss them,” he said.
“Mikey! Bring her in for Christ sake!” Gerard shouted.
“Jamie!” Frank yelled as he gave me a bear hug, he maybe be small but he is strong.
“Let…go…dying…” I choked.
“Whops sorry,” he said giggling.
“Hey Jamie,” Bob said giving me a small hug.
“Hey Bob, umm… Bob, there is a thing called shaving, as I keep telling you,” I said.
“I know but I never will, like Frank will never stop being a idiot,” Bob said. I laughed as Frank darted a look at Bob.
“Hey Ray,” I said giving him a hug.
“Hey,” he said.
We all sat around talking about the tour, about comics, even Gerard’s comic, we talked about high school, it was great.

Bob and Frank soon fell asleep on the sofa, Ray and Mikey had girlfriends to go and see, so it was just me and Gerard.
“Well this is romantic, two of my friends snoring away,” he said.
“Romantic?” I asked. Suddenly his lips met mine, they were so warm and so soft. Was I in heaven? Was I just having a really good dream?
I put on hand on his shoulder and the other and the back of his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.
He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entry to my mouth, I let him. His tongue explored every part of my mouth, and danced around with my tongue. I moaned in the kiss that seemed to last a life time, probably only two minutes but it was the best to minutes ever. He pulled away.
“I wanted to do that for so long,” he said stroking my hair behind my ear.
“We don’t have to stop there,” I said. He looked at me, I smiled ant took his hand and led him upstairs. I took him to his room and pushed him on the bed and straddled him. I found his lips once more, the kiss was more heated, his hands travelled down to my butt and squeezed, which made me moan.
“Gee…” I moaned.
“Fuck Jamie, your making me so hard,” he growled in my ear.
“I want you now,” he moaned as I rubbed his crotch.
“You can have me then,” I said. He sat up, he lifted my t-shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. He examined my breasts in my black bra.
“Your so beautiful,” he said. He kissed the top of each breast then took my bra off, then sucked the nipple, I gasped as the feeling of my nipple inside his warm and wet mouth. He swirled his tongue around the nipple, then did the same to the other. My pussy was aching to much now, I could feel his erection poking into my thigh as he carried on doing amazing things to my breasts. I done his belt, flicked the button opened and dragged the zipper down, I tugged his jeans down half way and his kicked them off the rest of the way. He did the same to my jeans, I pulled his t-shirt off, exposing his pale, hairless but sexy chest, I started kissing it slowly and softly, gently biting different areas. He moaned loudly. He pulled my panties off.
“God they are so wet,” he panted.
“You make me wet,” I moaned in his ear. He flung them across the room, not caring about with they land. I tugged his boxers off, exposing his large erection. I also threw them across the room. We were both naked, Gerard pinned me down to the bed, his lightly kissed me all the way down to my clit. I moaned as his finger went inside my pussy, then gasped when is tongue started darting in and out.
“Fuck! Gee!” I yelled out in pleasure.
“Do you like it when I do that?” I asked, adding a finger into my hole.
“Yes,” I moaned as I arched my back.
“Would you like more?” he asked.
“Yes, don’t stop,” I answered.
He came back up to me and pulled out a condom.
“Babe I’m on the pill,” I said to him.
He put it back and straddled me. He moved my legs apart and lined himself up with my hole. He pushed himself inside me with made me groan. His hands stayed on my hips and he gradually entered me, his lips started sucking and biting my neck. He was all the way in, he started gently pulling in and out of me.
“Oh God Gee…harder…more…god,” I moaned.
“You want it harder?” he asked squeezing my right nipple.
“Yes!” I gasped out.
He slammed into me, and carried on thrusting in and out with was making me stars.
“God yes!” I screamed out.
“Fuck Jamie your so fucking wet,” he moaned as he was thrusting in and out of me.
“Fuck Gee,” I moaned out louder than anything. I wrapped my legs around his waist to make it easier and better.
His lips slammed into mine, it was rough and messy but it was something that I wanted for so long.
I could feel my orgasm approaching.
“I’m so close,” I moaned out.
“Yeah that’s right babe, I want to feel you come, I want you to drench my cock in you juices,” he panted.
I clamed around his cock and yelled out his name as the waves of my orgasm took over me.
“Fuck Gee…oh my fucking God…” I moaned as I gripped on to the bed sheets.
He carried on pulling in and out of me, but I could tell he was close.
“Fuck Jamie…I-I’m g-gonna c-c-” he moaned but he came inside me, filling me with his seed.
His eyes were closed, his moan slightly open, his cheeks were flushed, his body was cover in sweat, so was mine, both of our breathing was ragged. He collapsed next to me.
“I love you Jamie, I’ve loved you for so long,” he said.
“Really?” I asked.
He nodded.
“I have too, I love you Gee,” I said as we kissed.
“Gerard are you- Oh God put some clothes on will you? Well except you Jamie you can stay like that,” Frank said smirking as we both fought for the covers. I grabbed a pillow and chucked it at Frank then we all burst out laughing.

A/N: To Jamie, hope you like xoxo

To everyone else I will be writing your, I have lots of ideas but sorry if I might be a little late, I am trying to get these as best as I can and to make sure you can read them as soon as possible. xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story