Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

If Yoda was here, he'd say "Life, mine is fucked."

by breestar

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 928 words

?Blocked
Chapter 9
If Yoda was here, he'd say "Life, mine is fucked."

Frank shouldn't of been a bad word, it should've been angelic, and amazing. But now it wasn't , it was the swear word placed upon my lips. A scarlet letter placed over my chest in the eyes of Gerard.
I wanted to run, but I was scared. I couldn't get my fork, he'd notice that to fast. What could I do? My only hope was lying. "Nothing happened, I just, got mad at him for hurting my arm."
"You're lying. You said what happened between you was a mistake." He just kept stairing at me.
He walked closer to me, holding my hands together in his. I was frozen in place. He took one of his hands and pushed my hair back. He began kissing my neck. Was he going to change me? No, Frank has to change me.. Wait.. When did I want to become a vampire?
"Are.. You going to change me?" I shook.
"Mhmm... I want you to myself.. I'll have to deal with him later."
"Please don't change me.." I whispered in his ear. He was still kissing my neck, and it felt really, really good.
"I won't change you, yet. But I'm bringing you to the castle."
He sunk his teeth into my neck. Everything started to spin until it finally went black, and I realized I was dreaming. Frank was there. He looked so sad.
"I know I promised I wouldn't dream-walk you anymore, but I needed to tell you something."
"Frank! Oh Frank.." I ran towards him, hugging him as hard as I could.
"Leigh? What the-?"
"Gerard's here, well, in my room. He bit me, he said he's going to the castle and he'll deal with you later. I didn't tell him, I thought it was you in my window and-"
"Shh, shh baby.. I'll get you out of there, I promise."
I was being pulled out of my dream, Frank was trying to hold me down but he wasn't strong enough.
**
I woke up in a large bed, a room painted navy blue with gold trimming. Gerard was sitting next to me, rubbing my hair back. He was shirtless, only wearing his black jeans. I couldn't help but check him out.
I reached up to feel my neck, there were cuts. They stung when I touched them. "I'm sorry my love."
"Why am I here? Where's Frank?" I shot up out of the bed. Only to realize I was only in my underwear. "Where are my clothes?"
"Franks over there, love." He pointed to the end of his room. There Frank was, beaten and tied. Laying on the floor, he looked away from my face when I looked at him. "As for your clothes, you won't need them."
"Let him go!" I tried to run to him, but Gerard had caught me by my wrist and pulled me back to the bed.
"Whatever deal he's going to make with you Leigh, don't do it!" Frank shouted.
"Shut up, Frank. I'm sure she'll love this one. Here's the deal, do what I say, be with me and Frank goes free, with no more harm done. You'll not be allowed to see him ever again."
"No, you twisted fuck-"
"Ah ah ah.. Wait for it.. If you refuse, I'll kill him. Sure, if he lives he'll be another vampire without a job, living in dark allies or the woods.. But its a chance of survival, isn't it?"
"Don't do it Leigh!"
"Frank.. You said you had something to tell me earlier, what was it?" I started crying.
"I..I love you.."
"I love you too." I whispered back to him.
"Oh, enough with this bullshit. From now on, you'll have to learn to love me, and be my queen." Gerard was getting furious.
"Why me Gerard? What's so god damn special about me?"
"Your so beautiful, and sensitive.. Great personality.. Which makes being mean to you so much harder.. I've watched you from afar for so long, I love you and know part of you loves me. At least the sensual part for now."
"Don't do it Leigh, just let him kill me!" Frank screamed again.
"I'm sorry but I can't let you die, Frank. You need a chance at survival.." I turned to Gerard, "I will."
"Good, love." He began kissing over my cuts, and again things felt all fluttery around me. But I realized something, "Not in front of Frank."
"Ohh, but it's part of the deal love, I want him to know your mine, never to come back for you."
"I'm so sorry Frank."
Gerard began kissing my neck again, reaching for the back to unhook my bra with his hands. I knew this was wrong, but something made me like it. I liked how he touched me, how gentle he was being as he caressed my body. I started to pull his hair, he grunted softly in my ear. I started to unzip his pants, not looking where my hand was going. But I could feel it, he was moaning in my ear. "Oh, fuck me please.." I whispered. I didn't want Frank to hear it. Gerard layed me on my back as he climbed on top of me. "Fuck, Leigh.. You're so beautiful.." He said as he entered.
I could hear Frank screaming at me to stop in the back of my mind, but I couldn't pull myself away from Gerard.



(First sex scene I've ever tried to write.. I hope it wasn't bad.) Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story