Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

coming home

by emo-girl

hope you like!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-28 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 621 words

?Blocked
I went with Donna and Mikey to the hospital. Gee was sitting on the bed waiting for us.
“Gee!” Mikey yelled.
“Hey Mikey,” he said.
“Hey mom,” he said. He stood up slowly and hugged Mikey and Donna.
“Frankie,” he said. I wrapped my arms around him.
He kissed my cheek softly.
“Mom are you okay about me and Frankie together?” Gee asked.
“Of course darling, I am just happy that you are well and that your happy with someone,” she answered.
Gerard put his arm around my shoulders.
“Come on before you start making out in the hospital,” Mikey said.
“Michael,” Donna said.
“Mom don’t call me Michael, you know I hate it,” Mikey said.
“Well don’t say rude things,” she said.
“Fine,” Mikey mumbled.
We all went to the car, Mikey sat at the front of the car, Gee sat next to me at the back. He wouldn’t keep his hands to himself. His started rubbing my thigh.
“As soon as we get home, I’m dragging to my room and fuck you like mad,” he whispered in my ear.
I bit my lip to stop a moan from escaping.
“I’m going to fuck you so hard that you’ll beg me like a cheap whore,” he whispered.
“Stop it,” I said quietly.
“Mom, can Bob come over?” Mikey asked.
“Yeah, well me and your dad are going out to a friend’s party so all four boys have got the house to themselves,” Donna answered.
“I don’t want to hear you two and the bed creaking,” Mikey said.
“Well I don’t want to hear you and Bob either,” Gerard said.
“Excuse me, remember I’m your mother and I don’t want to hear about your love life or sex life, so button it both of you,” Donna said.
We pulled up outside the house, Gerard’s dad came out and when with Donna.
“Bedroom now,” Gee growled in my ear.
He dragged me to his room and threw me on the bed, he locked the door, and got out a tie from the wardrobe. He took my t-shirt off quickly then tied me to the bed post. I wanted him to do it like this, to make me beg for him to let me go. He tugged my trousers down slowly and then my boxers. My erection sprung from the confinement of my boxers. He blew the tip.
“Please Gee… just fuck me…” I moaned.
He got out a lube and poured some over his fingers. He started preparing me, then put lube all over his length and shoved into me. I grunted as he plunged in and out of me.
“God Gee, I want to touch you so badly,” I moaned.
“Beg me like a slut to let you go,” he panted.
“Please Gee, I want to touch you and feel your body as you fuck me,” I panted.
He pulled the ties off.
“You only touch me bitch,” he growled in my ear. I started running my hands threw his hair as he sucked my nipples. I arched my back and yelped out in pleasure when he suddenly hit something inside me.
“Oh God Frank….” He moaned as he licked his neck.
“Gee… I’m so near…” I moaned. I suddenly came all over our stomachs and then Gee came with a grunt.
He lay down next to me.
“You know… in ten minute…your going to fuck me….” He panted.
I nodded. He laughed and kissed me passionately.
“Stuff ten minutes I want it now,” I said. He chuckled as I straddled his hips and kissed him again. I want this to be like this all the time
Sign up to rate and review this story