Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Neighbours

Chapter 4

by Jamia

WARNING, THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SEX.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 2515 words

?Blocked
Hey. So I hope you like this chapter. I've never done a sex scene before, so I dont know how good it will be lol. Just review or rate, and it'll make my day :)

Chapter Four
Frank checked his self in the mirror, and nodded to his self, and felt butterflies in his stomach slightly. He had decided on wearing his misfits t-shirt, which was fitted to him, and a pair of black skinny trouser, and some black trainers to go with it. He looked at his watch, and saw that it was 7.25pm, he had asked Evie to come over at 7.30 so she would be here any minute. He had decided that they would have something to eat at his, and then just chill out. He didn’t want anything to formal for their first date. He walked into the kitchen, and checked on the vegetarian spaghetti bolognaise he had cooked for them, and opened a bottle of red wine, pouring two glasses, and taking a sip of his wine, he smiled as he heard the bell to his house ring. Frank walked over quickly and saw Evie stood on the other side. She was wearing a dark purple dress, that was strapless, and fitted to her body, it reached just above her knees, and he smiled when he saw she was wearing a pair of black converse trainers with it.

“You look stunning” He grinned to her as Evie stepped into the house, and held a bottle of white wine in her hands.

“Thanks, you scrub up well to” She grinned to him, and followed him into the kitchen, and handed him the bottle of wine which he put in the fridge.

“So, I have to tell you. I cooked us Spaghetti Bolognaise, but it’s vegetarian!” He confessed, and Evie smiled brightly to him.

“I’m a veggie! Its fine! I actually didn’t know if we were going to be eating!” She grinned to him, and accepted the glass of red wine from him.

“Well, its polite to feed your date” He grinned to her, and indicated for her to sit in one of the chairs.

Evie smiled and she sat down at the table, which he had put a red silk table cloth over the table, and lit a candle in the middle of the table.

“Well, its all very romantic” She grinned to him, and Frank smiled back at her as he brought her a plate of food over and setting it in front of her, and bringing his own, sitting in the chair opposite her.

“So, Evie. Tell me about yourself” He asked, picking up his fork and beginning to eat, Evie joined him.

“What do you want to know?” She asked back, twirling some spaghetti with her fork.

“Anything. What do you usually talk about on dates?” He smiled, and Evie laughed.

“Well I havent been on a date in 2 years” She laughed, and Frank looked shocked.

“2 years? Why so long?”

“Well, my ex I met him 2 years ago. We broke up about 4 months ago” She told him, and he thought he saw a hint of sadness in her eyes.

“Why did you break up?” He cautiously asked, and Evie looked at him.

“He was a bit of a drinker. Used to come home at stupid o clock in the morning. He was a angry drunk. Wake me up when he got in, demanded sex, sometimes used to hit me, shit like that. But me been the weak woman that I was, stayed with him until he was arrested for punching a woman in a club. I think that snapped something in my brain, and I knew I couldn’t stay with him. I left him when he was in the police station and moved back in with my mother and father. Applied for this job over here, got it and now I’m here, sat in your kitchen, on a date with Frank Iero” She smiled widely at the last part, and giggled slightly.

“That’s really sad Evie” Frank looked deeply at her, and watched as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Shit happens. Its made me a stronger person” She honestly told him, and he smiled softly at her.

“Whats your break up story then?” She asked him, before putting a mouthful of food in her mouth, and then taking a long drink of her wine.

“Between me and Christina?’ He asked, and Evie nodded, as Frank stood up and filled both their glasses up. ‘Well, we were married last year, we’d only been dating 8 months, and decided to get married when My Chem played Vegas. It was all rushed. We were fine for months, and then about 4 months ago, we started arguing, and just havent stopped. I think she’s cheating on me to be honest” He told her, and Evie looked shocked at him.

“She’s crazy. I can’t think of any other living person who would give up been married to you” She honestly told him.

“Yeah well, she would. I knew something would happen between us. It all happened so quickly with us getting married. Mikey tried warning me, but Christina had me under her spell. And all I wanted was her” He told her, and then began eating his food again.

“Its funny how things work out. I mean, tell me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Gerard Way and his wife Lyn-Z get married quickly, and there still together and have a baby right? How come it works for one couple and not another?” She wondered, and looked at Frank.

“Wow, you were a fan of us! And yeah, I think that’s why I got married, cos I had seen Gerards and Lyn-Z’s marriage do so well” Frank said, and finished his meal, Evie quickly following.

“Well, if its meant to be…” Evie trailed off, and then took a long drink of her wine once again. “Thank you for the food Frank, it was delicious, I didn’t have you down for a chef” She smiled to him.

“Well, there’s many things your going to find out hopefully” He smiled, standing up and picking up her dirty plate.

Evie grinned and looked down at the table. She stood up and walked next to Frank, watching him quickly clean the plates and set them on the side.

“Leave that. Lets just go relax” She smiled to him, handing him his now full wine glass and grabbing his hand.

“Do you know where your going?” He asked, as she got to the door of the kitchen and she laughed nodding. He smiled back to her and pulled her to the left, where Evie found them in his living room. She grinned to him as he pulled her over to the couch and sat her down on it, and he sat next to her.

“Thank you so much for this Frank!” Evie smiled to him.

“Your welcome. Did you enjoy the food?” He asked, moving closer to her, and moving a strand of hair from her face.

“It was delicious! Honestly!” She told him.

“I’m glad… So, nervous about starting your new job?” He asked, keeping his hand in her hair and softly rubbing her head.

“Yeah.. Very nervous.. I don’t know what American kids are like. I’ve only got the movies to go by ha! Also, I have to get rid of my green” She pouted, and put her fingers through her green fringe.

“What! Aw, I love your fringe!” He whined, softly touching it.

“I know. But I think I’m going to change it all. Dye it all a completely different colour” She grinned. “And your hair has grown! And you’ve taken your nose and lip ring out!”

“Yeah… I thought I should mature a bit, and it was the tattoos and piercing that were immature. I cant get rid of these… And I wouldn’t wanna” He smirked, looking down at his tattoos.

“They are amazing” She said, reaching out and running her hand over his knuckles.

Frank smiled to her and then leaned over to her, kissing her deeply. They kissed for a few moments and then Frank pulled back, taking Evies wine glass with him, and setting both his and hers on the coffee table in front of them. He quickly moved back to plant a kiss on Evies lips, and smiled into it as he felt her begin to lean back, pulling Frank by his top over her. He moved in between her legs, and touched her thighs, running his hands up and down them gently. Evie moaned slightly, as Frank moved his hands slightly further up his legs, and squeezed softly on her bottom.

Evie moved her hands around the bottom of Franks t-shirt, and stroked softly over the top of his jeans, causing Frank to buck his hips a little, and she smirked into his kiss. Frank moved his lips from Evie’s mouth and onto her neck, where he nipped and kissed on the skin there softly. She moaned softly when he found her spot on her neck, just underneath her ear, and sucked on it softly, causing Evie to close her eyes. She opened them when she felt Franks lips leave her neck, and she saw him get on his knees and lift his top over her head. Evie immediately went to touch his chest, but he grabbed her wrists, and pushed them above her head where he gripped them with one hand, and the other stroked her cheek softly.

“Frank…” Evie smiled, and he traced his finger down her cheek, and onto her neck, then bit his lip as he moved in lower on to chest, and he moved the material of her dress down slightly, before looking up at her face and seeing her nod. Frank smiled as he moved her dress down, and revealed her now uncovered breasts to him. He quickly released her wrists, and yanked softly on her dress, pulling it past her breasts and down to her stomach, where Evie lifted her bottom of the couch and he pulled it completely off her. He covered his body with hers, and began kissing her passionately again, one of his hands carefully and teasingly playing with her nipple. He felt her hands move to his jeans, and quickly unbuckle them, pushing them down his thighs and he broke their kiss again briefly to pull them off and throw them on the floor with the other clothes.

“Evie… Your so gorgeous” He grinned, looking down at her whilst she smiled and then covered her breasts slightly, as she was only wearing her panties now, which Frank looked at and saw that they were a pair of red French knickers.

“Just kiss me Frank” She moaned, and sat up, pulling his mouth to hers, and she kissed him deeply, and moved one of her hands to his boxers where she gently reached in and stroked his softly, making him harder than he already was.

“Fuck” He moaned, and slowly pulled her hand out of his boxers, and look at Evies frowning face.

“What are you doing?” She asked, shocked.

“I’m not going to have sex with you on the couch” He grinned, and he pulled her by her legs to the edge of the couch, then easily grabbed her, pulling her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. He began kissing her, as he quickly tried to find his way to his room that was just up the hall. They laughed as he crashed into the wall a few times, banging Evies back on the cold hard wall.

“Hurry up Frank! Or your just going to have to do it here” Evie moaned into his ear, and then bit softly on his neck, and sucking slightly.

Frank gasped, and quickly reached his room, kicking the door open and throwing them both on the bed softly, him landing in between Evies legs. He quickly resumed their kissing, and brought his hands to the lacey material of her underwear, and gently pulled them down, he moved his lips to her neck and quickly pulled his own underwear down.

“You ready?” He whispered, his face close to hers as he lined his self up with her entrance.

Evie nodded, panting slightly in anticipation, and she closed her eyes as he pushed just the tip of his dick into her.

“Open your eyes” He ordered, stopping his self from going further in her until she opened her eyes.

Once Evie was focased on Franks eyes, he pushed all the way in slowly, and smiled as Evie opened her mouth and moaned softly. He slowly pulled back out and then pushed back in harder, causing them both to moan loudly.

“Fuck Frankie..” She gasped, as he began picking up his pace, and tightened his arms around Evie, holding her closely.

“God Evie… Your so.. Hot!” He moaned, moving harder and faster, feeling Evies walls clench around him.

Frank pushed in and out of her in a fast and hard routine, and Evie grasped his hair with one hand, and the other clawed at his shoulder, leaving red marks wherever she scratched and moaned into his ear.

“Frankie” She whispered, and Frank smiled, grabbing her hips roughly and started to move faster feeling his orgasm building up.

They both panted loudly, moaning into each others ears as Frank got them close to their orgasm. Evie quickly lifted her hips slightly, causing Frank to hit a spot deeper inside of her, and Evie groaned, feeling her stomach tighten in the arrival of her coming.

“God Evie, I’m fucking close” Frank panted into her ear, and Evie nodded, lifting her hips higher, and she suddenly cried out, feeling him hit deep inside her.

Evie moaned loudly as her orgasm came crashing over her body, her toes curling and she grabbed Frank shoulders tightly, digging her nails into him. Frank moaned loudly after hearing Evie moan, and then feeling his self go deep inside of her, and he felt a wave of pleasure wash over his body as he roughly slammed into Evie as he came inside her. Once the waves had finished, he slowly stopped, and panted, his head fell into Evie’s neck, and he could feel his heart beating loudly.

“Fuck me” He heard Evie whisper, in her panting.

He lifted his head up and lazily smiled at her, looking at her flushed face, which had a big smile on it, he leant down and kissed her softly on the lips.

“I’ve wanted to do that since I saw you moving in” He smiled, and rolled off her, running a hand through his damp hair.

“That was so fucking hot!” She laughed, moving and covering them with the sheet, and Frank pulled her so her head was resting on his chest.

“Sleep seems like a good idea now” He smiled lazily.

“Couldn’t agree more” She whispered back, feeling her eyes close.
Sign up to rate and review this story